Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Paintsville @ Prestonsburg Aug. 28
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Joe P. Tackett Bowl @ Prestonsburg's Blackcat Stadium as the Blakcats host Paintsville.
Prestonsburg will be without Josh Blackburn, who was ejected tonight. But they still roll over the Tigers. Should be an easy win for the Cats...
Wasn't the Joe P. Tackett Bowl at Prestonsburg last year as well?

The Blackcats shouldn't have too much trouble with the Tigers at home. Josh Blackburn may be out, but Prestonsburg proved against Belfry they have several play-makers that can get the job done. The Blackcats should cruise to a 2-0 start to the season. Here is my prediction score:

Prestonsburg - 49
Paintsville - 10

Best of luck to both!
Pburg should roll in this one.
cat86 Wrote:Prestonsburg will be without Josh Blackburn, who was ejected tonight. But they still roll over the Tigers. Should be an easy win for the Cats...

I was told that Josh would appeal it, but it probably won't get overturned as they usually never do.

I don't expect Prestonsburg to have much of a problem either with Paintsville. Doderer and P'ville's QB seem to be the only players they have that could cause problems for Prestonsburg IMO. But this game could also be a trap game as P'burg is coming off of a big win over rival Belfry and have Breathitt County the following week after this one.

I'll take Prestonsburg by 3+ touchdowns... Go Blackcats!
Blackcats BIG!!!

Prestonsburg 56
Paintsville 6
Paintsville better thank the lord for the butt kickin they are about to receive.
Prestonsburg 52

Paintsville 7
Prestonburg 31-10
OrangenowBlue Wrote:Paintsville better thank the lord for the butt kickin they are about to receive.

Why would you thank the lord for a butt kickin? That makes no since what so ever LMAO:lmao: Thats like saying "thank the lord i got punched in the face today i really appreciated it." Haha
Prestonsburg should win easily in this one. Paintsville will have trouble with Prestonsburg team speed and passing attack.
Blackcats win this one easy. Good luck to both teams.
My heart is tore in this one ...My Nephew Plays for Paintsville but I have a Blackcat heart ...From what I watched last night from Pburg ...it should be a easy win for the Blackcats ....They have to much speed and a good passing game ....Good Luck both teams !! I will be happy either way this one rolls .
Easy win for the Blackcats.

Prestonsburg 49

Paintsville 14
BlueStripes Wrote:Why would you thank the lord for a butt kickin? That makes no since what so ever LMAO:lmao: Thats like saying "thank the lord i got punched in the face today i really appreciated it." Haha

I think what he was saying that hopefully for Paintsville it's just their butt that's hurting, because I have a feeling that they may be hurting all over after they get pouded by the "Cats.:biggrin:
Prestonsburg 42
Paintsville 20
Blackcats over Tigers 55-21
Prestonsburg
BlueStripes Wrote:Why would you thank the lord for a butt kickin? That makes no since what so ever LMAO:lmao: Thats like saying "thank the lord i got punched in the face today i really appreciated it." Haha

They might as well appreciate it because it is coming and there isn't anything they can do about it.
P'Burg by as many as they want..
Prestonsburg.
I look to Prestonsburg to carry their momentum right on past Paintsville winning by no less than 3 tds.
Pburg rolls in this one 42-13.
P-burg big 3 tds+
Paintsville has a decent team, but they're going to be no match for Prestonsburg
P-burg by 18 points. I look for Derosett to get his entire squad adequate playing time in this game to prepare everyone for the road ahead.
If Prestonsburg can score 100 points I wouldn't be surprised to see it.
Pburg names the score.
Paintsville will be no match for the black cats this year. P-burg by 4 scores.
P-Burg by 4 td's
Pages: 1 2