Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: NCAA Football 2010 Online Dynasty
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Told my brother to mark and his as ready, I'm currently working out of town. I don't know if he actually did it or not but I'll make sure they're both ready when I get home later today.
Sweet I cant wait for this to start.
looks like i may be meeting someone on here in the rose bowl
I need to upset WVU to have any chance of doing anthing.
is WVU a User team?
Yep lol
I also got Va Tech on my schedule I think.
I didn't know it was like that, I thought we just played in a season against one another. If I'd known that I'd probably picked UK just for giggles. LOL. I was wondering why Notorious was picking Marshall. Oh well, guess I got the pressure of being #1. It's easier to get there, but tougher to stay.
Notorious Wrote:Has every one recieved there invites?

No I have not gotten anything..... Whats up with that...
No invite for me either.
no invite for me
It says the commissioner retired the dynasty.
No invite here.
I sent one retired it and then resenty it because I hadn't loaded my rosters in the first one.
Im setting here online and it says all invites were sent. I dunno whats up?
ill look in a bit thanx
Any one any better luck?
Im thinking about if I can edit the sliders in our dynasty. Ive found a good set that works great.
just accepted the invite
Not gonna be able to do this. Just found out I will be working a lot in the next few weeks with the college before school starts back.
PC_You_Know Wrote:Not gonna be able to do this. Just found out I will be working a lot in the next few weeks with the college before school starts back.

You can get one game a week in can't you??
Notorious if you don't mind upload those rosters so I can download them from you for my personal game play.
Nevermind on the rosters, I did find an interesting site that has a guy taking suggestions from other gamers and altering rosters. I'm sure it's a constant work in progress but it seems to be a nice little running project.

http://www.operationsports.com/forums/nc...ers-8.html
Hey lets get this thing started.
Is every one set to ready Im at work right now and can't check.
Notorious Wrote:Is every one set to ready Im at work right now and can't check.

No so you need to send messages to them on xbox to remind them.
Alrighty, Im back at work so I'll do that this evening.
You all would't happen to know any one who wants Clemson or another team cause were back to 2 open slots.
Im set to ready.
Still waiting on 3 to set to ready
Still waiting on the last 2 come on guys
Miami is not gonna be able to do this as far as I know still trying how to get him out.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10