Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: NCAA Football 2010 Online Dynasty
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
A site?
yeah like i can go over to freewebs and make like a dite for the OD
Oh ok I see.

I get off at 7 and I should be home by 7:30
Ill send it all out then not sure what I should Name it I was thinking BGR Online Dynasty.
Ok..
so 7 min QTs
All-American
how does that sound
All- American?

I was thinking Heisman.
We can go Heisman but from what i was reading the cpu never loses on it in them
All-American is fine with me its your alls dynasty to.
Dude its what ever you want to do it don't matter
Id like to get a few more inputs. But at 4:40am it seems kinda hard. LOLOLOL
yeah it is.... But should everything be set up by tomorrow
Yeah I should be able to send out the invites to the dynasty when i get home. I just wrote me down a list of who every one wanted. So I should be good go on that.
All American sounds good i played Heisman with Florida vs Army and trust me there is about no way to defeat the cpu on the diffifulty its INSANE
i say we also give everyone like 5 days to play their games each week just keep it going like a regular football week sat and sun off Mon thru Fri to play games? hows that sound?
15thRegionSlamaBamma Wrote:i say we also give everyone like 5 days to play their games each week just keep it going like a regular football week sat and sun off Mon thru Fri to play games? hows that sound?

that sounds good. yeah i tried to play on heisman last night and its stupid it really is. ill have guys who speed is 95 and computer's is 85 and they'll chase me down. i usually play on heisman but no0 way this year. one thing i hate is if you try for a strip it will be a face mask 10-10 times.
I'm not really liking the settings, the penalties on this game occur way too often. I was playing last night in my dynasty on All-American and my defense was called for 3 straight facemasks.
beasy_bo Wrote:that sounds good. yeah i tried to play on heisman last night and its stupid it really is. ill have guys who speed is 95 and computer's is 85 and they'll chase me down. i usually play on heisman but no0 way this year. one thing i hate is if you try for a strip it will be a face mask 10-10 times.

Hate the facemask, but love the 85 chasing down 95 scenario. It's more realistic, it puts pursuit angles and somewhat of a strategy into play.
15thRegionSlamaBamma Wrote:i say we also give everyone like 5 days to play their games each week just keep it going like a regular football week sat and sun off Mon thru Fri to play games? hows that sound?

Why can't we play our games any day of the week? This kind of puts me in a bind, as I'm out of town on work for 3-4 days a week and the 3-4 days I'm home a week includes both Saturday and Sunday.
Alright now that I got alot people on here how do you all want it set up?
The Blue Blur Wrote:Why can't we play our games any day of the week? This kind of puts me in a bind, as I'm out of town on work for 3-4 days a week and the 3-4 days I'm home a week includes both Saturday and Sunday.

Well you can still play your games during the week I could just advance it when every one is set to ready.

One more thing you can have 12 teams any one know any one else?
Notorious Wrote:Well you can still play your games during the week I could just advance it when every one is set to ready.

One more thing you can have 12 teams any one know any one else?

I will do my very best to play my games on my one or two days off during the week. I'm just saying if I can't get to play the game during the week will it be a problem to play it on Saturday or Sunday?
All invites have been sent out if they are any changes you would like please let me know!
The Blue Blur Wrote:I will do my very best to play my games on my one or two days off during the week. I'm just saying if I can't get to play the game during the week will it be a problem to play it on Saturday or Sunday?

Im thinking we advance it every Monday or even sooner if every one gets done.
Notorious Wrote:Im thinking we advance it every Monday or even sooner if every one gets done.

That's fine with me, just want everyone to understand that I'm human and only one man. I have prior obligations to work that require me to be away from home, but I will do my best to play all my games.
So when are we going to start the Regular Season?
As soon as every one sets there thing to ready im advancing.
Notorious Wrote:As soon as every one sets there thing to ready im advancing.
Have not got anything
The Blue Blur Wrote:That's fine with me, just want everyone to understand that I'm human and only one man. I have prior obligations to work that require me to be away from home, but I will do my best to play all my games.

Oh that is fine man i was just stating have a full 7 days just who ever coul dhave sat sun off to enjoy the NFL and NCAA games could ya know...Pretty sure you cant set a restriction like you have 5 days to play and then 2 days off, you could only due you much have week one within 5 days week 2 with in 5 days.
Has every one recieved there invites?
3 teams are set and ready to go still waiting on the other 8
Marshall Thundering Herd-2010 C-USA CHAMPS!!!!!!!!!!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10