Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Letcher Co Central's Football schedule 09
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Here it is. Let the debate begin. I do have a question. Who the heck is moore? What is there mascot, and what class are they in?

Coach: Hillard Howard
Roster: Team has not filed a roster with the KHSAA
Latest Stats Report: (School has not reported stats so far this season)
Return to latest scores for 2009 KY Football

Aug 21, 09 South Laurel home 7:30 PM
Aug 28, 09 Middlesboro home 7:30 PM
Sep 4, 09 Hazard away 7:30 PM
Sep 11, 09 Belfry home 7:30 PM
Sep 25, 09 Perry Co Cent home 7:30 PM
Oct 2, 09 Harlan Co away 7:30 PM
Oct 9, 09 Whitley Co away 7:30 PM
Oct 16, 09 Clay County home 7:30 PM
Oct 23, 09 North Laurel home 7:30 PM
Oct 30, 09 Moore away 8:00 PM
All content © 1997-2009 Riherds.com in partnership with the Kentucky High School Athletic Association. All rights reserved.
cougarpride08 Wrote:Here it is. Let the debate begin. I do have a question. Who the heck is moore? What is there mascot, and what class are they in?

All content © 1997-2009 Riherds.com in partnership with the Kentucky High School Athletic Association. All rights reserved.

http://scoreboard.12dt.com/scoreboard/kh.../?id=27756

http://www.jefferson.k12.ky.us/schools/High/moore.html
Moore is the worst team in 3A football, but other than that this is going to be a fun schedule.
Good Schedule 8 Or 9 Wins
cougarpride08 Wrote:Here it is. Let the debate begin. I do have a question. Who the heck is moore? What is there mascot, and what class are they in?

were did you find the schedule for them,,send me the link so i can find phelps's..
phelpsboy81 Wrote:were did you find the schedule for them,,send me the link so i can find phelps's..

http://scoreboard.12dt.com/scoreboard/kh.../?id=30304

Apparently not completed yet
5 wins at the most..
so what teams do think think you win against? teams that beat belfry in the big sandy usually dont beat them in high school,sheldon clark did once and of course breahitt has,lcc has not played belfry in high school yet so we will see...
That schedule 6 wins
of all the teams hilliard could get why get a team that is the worst in the 3a? Does that really get your team ready for the playoffs?
About The Money
GRIFFIN Wrote:About The Money
I can guarantee you that Moore is not paying Letcher Co. Central anything. Moore is one of the poorest and most run down school in Louisville. Is this a one or two year contract? Letcher Central will dodge all possible competetive games and drive all the way to Louisville just to play a poor team. That is truly embarrassing. Like the old saying goes, "If you want to be the best, you've got to beat the best."
I see 6 wins.
fbcoachnoitall Wrote:I can guarantee you that Moore is not paying Letcher Co. Central anything. Moore is one of the poorest and most run down school in Louisville. Is this a one or two year contract? Letcher Central will dodge all possible competetive games and drive all the way to Louisville just to play a poor team. That is truly embarrassing. Like the old saying goes, "If you want to be the best, you've got to beat the best."

:dontthink
LCC has to be getting something from this trip. It doesn't make any sense to travel that far and not get nothing. They might get a % of concessions and gate but that is it.
cougarpride08 Wrote:LCC has to be getting something from this trip. It doesn't make any sense to travel that far and not get nothing. They might get a % of concessions and gate but that is it.
Once again, they will not get anything. Moore can barely field a team moreless pay anyone to come play them. Johnson Central at one time had a date that LCC had open but would not play them. It came over the KY football listserv that all coaches belong to and Coach Howard said that LCC was looking for a game and Coach Matney responded that he had that date open. Nothing came of it. That goes to show you that they would rather travel 4 hours to play a weak 3A team before I would travel 1 hour to play a very good competetive team.
I am hoping that they may be looking to take the team to another UK game. UK plays Miss State the next day
fbcoachnoitall Wrote:Once again, they will not get anything. Moore can barely field a team moreless pay anyone to come play them. Johnson Central at one time had a date that LCC had open but would not play them. It came over the KY football listserv that all coaches belong to and Coach Howard said that LCC was looking for a game and Coach Matney responded that he had that date open. Nothing came of it. That goes to show you that they would rather travel 4 hours to play a weak 3A team before I would travel 1 hour to play a very good competetive team.

They are playing Belfry, which I think beat that very good competetive team!
Hazzbeen, your heart aint left us yet has it
HazzBeen Wrote:They are playing Belfry, which I think beat that very good competetive team!

not the same pirates from last year but they will be preatty good..go pirates
I am sitsfied to atleast have the report. Thanks for the updates. the schedule is open to debate but im not gonna whine about it. I am shooting for 7-8 wins from what i see.
on a scale from 1-10 as far as competitive schedule what is the rank?
cougarpride08 Wrote:on a scale from 1-10 as far as competitive schedule what is the rank?

For a 5A school not very high....for LCC a little better....still only 6 wins at most.

Outside district you have one team Belfry that is as good as anyone in the mountains. Then a Hazard team that will struggle after all the loses. South Laurel a team that has one 2 ball games the past two years. Middlesboro that has all but given up. A program on the decline. Moore??????????

So when it comes to the schedule, not much travel looks to be the priority.
Does anyone know if all these games are two year or just one year?
I believe LCC will lose to Hazard, Belfry and Harlan County. 7-3 pretty good record.
I rank the schedule a 5 on 1-10 scale. LCC needs to beef it up some more. I still am not complaining and am satisfied. We are gonna see a couple good battles and i am stoked about the Belfry game. I think LCC beats HC in a huge battle.
I thought that Whitney Co was going to tough again or are they loosing a bunch of players?
They Are Going To Be Good
MisterPerfect Wrote:I see 6 wins.

LCC will be 8-2 starting the playoffs:Thumbs:
I see a 8-2 record also.
Pages: 1 2