Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Most Underrated Player in Class 3A
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Whats your thoughts on this?
Chris Thomas his Soph. year he rushed for over 1000 yards his jr. year he rushed for over 2000 and his sr. year he had somewhere around 1300 yards his injury kept him from getting more also the addition of Macon to the team allowed us to pass more
The entire Belfry team could be on this list
Thomas Varney of Belfry

Lead Belfry in rushing last season (moe than Ivan Lee) and can play literally any skill position on the field. Averaged over 10 yards a carry last season, was also Belfry leading receiver. Scored a TD either receiving or rushing every 8 touches. Had over 1500 all purpose yards and averaged over 20 yards per catch. Also played KR, PR, K, P, CB, and may possbly end up being Belfry's starting QB.

Despite all this not alot of people really know who he is.
Jade Haddix QB/S Breathitt Co.
King Leonidas Wrote:Jade Haddix QB/S Breathitt Co.

I agree with you on that. I look for Jade to have a breakout year this coming football season.
Neal Pawsat - Mason County
Kenton Roberts Estill Co
Dakota Ritchie TE/LB is also a sleeper for Breathitt Co. Overall i think Breathitt has alot of sleepers on their team and that happens when you have one of the most dominate players in the whole state.Channing Fugate!
Jade Haddix, Robbie Huff, Josh Fletcher on the offensive side of the ball for Breathitt. On defense, I would say Ritchie, Prichard, and Moore.
no way robbie is underrated. he not rele much of a threat to anybody. i think zach epperson for breathitt is underrated though.
Between Robbie and Josh, those two are our deep threats, so yeah they are underrated.
Will Rice - Russell
EKUAlum05 Wrote:Thomas Varney of Belfry

Lead Belfry in rushing last season (moe than Ivan Lee) and can play literally any skill position on the field. Averaged over 10 yards a carry last season, was also Belfry leading receiver. Scored a TD either receiving or rushing every 8 touches. Had over 1500 all purpose yards and averaged over 20 yards per catch. Also played KR, PR, K, P, CB, and may possbly end up being Belfry's starting QB.

very good post..
A LB from Shawnee. Don't have a clue to the kids name. He even might be a senior as of last year. Watched him play against Central. Shawnee is getting much better after many years of struggling. The kid moved well and made a lot of plays.

well I watched the Belfry Breathitt game I tell you Ivan didn't have anything on Varney...this kid is good...
Cody Meade had 180yrds. against East Ridge, coach Mac didn't go to him much after that game??? It hurt us rest of year we were 3-2 at the East R point of schedule...lost next 4 games...beyond me?????
Cody runs a 4.6 in 40 this fastest he's been and gained olot of size for this year...
No offense to Cody Meade but Im sure your coach had his reasons taking him out of the game and East Ridge isnt that great of team.

Agreed.
C.Clair Wrote:No offense to Cody Meade but Im sure your coach had his reasons taking him out of the game and East Ridge isnt that great of team.

Oh yea what? well I'm wating...
3rd and 2 he passes? Why? He had the line to block...styupid calls, you know when your up against a good coach or not...Hilliard, Haywood knows when and what calls to make...can Chapman we'll see...
Your right good coahes make the right calls, but also sometimes they make the wrong calls. Its part of the game. He may have thought that East Ridge wouldnt be ready for the pass.
TheGuyYouLoveToHate Wrote:I agree with you on that. I look for Jade to have a breakout year this coming football season.
I agree too.We need Jade and he is in a big shadow.
C.Clair Wrote:Jade Haddix, Robbie Huff, Josh Fletcher on the offensive side of the ball for Breathitt. On defense, I would say Ritchie, Prichard, and Moore.
Ritchie won't be back.Too old.
Breathitt Bobcat Wrote:Ritchie won't be back.Too old.

How is he to old? He was only held back once.
C.Clair Wrote:How is he to old? He was only held back once.
Already 19.
If he is already 19 he can play, that is unless he turns 20 before the football season is here. I maybe wrong about that.
C.Clair Wrote:If he is already 19 he can play, that is unless he turns 20 before the football season is here. I maybe wrong about that.

Wrong.go to the khsaa site and check it out.If your 19 before Aug 1 of the season you can't play.He is already 19.He is done.
Breathitt Bobcat Wrote:Wrong.go to the khsaa site and check it out.If your 19 before Aug 1 of the season you can't play.He is already 19.He is done.

I think Dakota just turned 18. Alex Strong is the one that is 19 i believe.
C.Clair Wrote:Between Robbie and Josh, those two are our deep threats, so yeah they are underrated.
Robbie isn't a threat he hasn't hurt any team zach is the one 2 watch at the wideout 4 breathitt.
TheGuyYouLoveToHate Wrote:I think Dakota just turned 18. Alex Strong is the one that is 19 i believe.

Dakota turned 19 back during basketball season.Alex Strong is a senior and won't be back anyway.
Pages: 1 2