Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Most Underrated Player in Class 3A
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
bobcatlunatik Wrote:Robbie isn't a threat he hasn't hurt any team zach is the one 2 watch at the wideout 4 breathitt.
Zach and Fletcher(if he can hold onto the ball)
Breathitt Bobcat Wrote:Dakota turned 19 back during basketball season.Alex Strong is a senior and won't be back anyway.

I talked to some people today and they said Dakota was only 18. Also on his mypace he is listed as 18.
TheGuyYouLoveToHate Wrote:I talked to some people today and they said Dakota was only 18. Also on his mypace he is listed as 18.

your right Dakota is only 18. he wont even turn 19 during the football season.
With Jade being hurt most of the season last year,he was not looked at much,but with his speed and his defense he will turn a few heads when season starts,his size (6')might hurt him at QB but his hitting will help on defense,being in shadow isnt a bad thing just hard work will get him out of that,he is benching over 300 pds and sqauting 380 pds at the weight of 185lbs and runs a low 4.6 so if he can get his speed down to a legit 4.5 he can help this team win.And not be over looked as much as he is in 3-A.
Csportsman11 Wrote:With Jade being hurt most of the season last year,he was not looked at much,but with his speed and his defense he will turn a few heads when season starts,his size (6')might hurt him at QB but his hitting will help on defense,being in shadow isnt a bad thing just hard work will get him out of that,he is benching over 300 pds and sqauting 380 pds at the weight of 185lbs and runs a low 4.6 so if he can get his speed down to a legit 4.5 he can help this team win.And not be over looked as much as he is in 3-A.
Sorry to tell u but Jade doesnt bench over 300 or squat 380. Channing just benches 300 and squats around the 380 range and he is way stronger than jade. And he also ran a 4.7 jus a couple days ago.
bobcatlunatik Wrote:Sorry to tell u but Jade doesnt bench over 300 or squat 380. Channing just benches 300 and squats around the 380 range and he is way stronger than jade. And he also ran a 4.7 jus a couple days ago.

I KNOW your wrong I DO KNOW what he lifted and my figures are correct,he benched 300lbs Monday and squated 380 lbs also,Channing squated 390 and benched 300 lbs,check it out before saying someone is WRONG.Go Bobcats!!!
Are we talking about how much someone benches or are we talking about the most underrated player in 3A?
We are talking about Underrated not Weight Lifting!!! Start a new thread for that if you want.
Csportsman11 Wrote:I KNOW your wrong I DO KNOW what he lifted and my figures are correct,he benched 300lbs Monday and squated 380 lbs also,Channing squated 390 and benched 300 lbs,check it out before saying someone is WRONG.Go Bobcats!!!
srry to tell u but its posted in the den go look.
Okay enough with the weight lifting crap. This thread is about players being underrated.
bobcatlunatik Wrote:srry to tell u but its posted in the den go look.

yea but dont you think they might have maxed since that was posted. csportsman is right, and channing is running a 4.6 now.
yes now he is correct but when i posted this hadnt occured yet.
TheGuyYouLoveToHate Wrote:I talked to some people today and they said Dakota was only 18. Also on his mypace he is listed as 18.

Channings Myspace says he is 20.So what.Mine says I'm 99.It don't mean anthing on Myspace.
TheGuyYouLoveToHate Wrote:I agree with you on that. I look for Jade to have a breakout year this coming football season.

He is underrated...but i don't see a breakout year with a player like channing in the backfield i dont think breathitt will do much passing
I think he will be much improved on Defense and over all Offensive game. He just has to stay healthy! He only played in 3-4 games on Defense because his Hamstring was hurt. Breathitt has more players than just Channing Fugate, and yes Channing will get his, but the other ones will hurt you if you just key on him.
King Leonidas Wrote:I think he will be much improved on Defense and over all Offensive game. He just has to stay healthy! He only played in 3-4 games on Defense because his Hamstring was hurt. Breathitt has more players than just Channing Fugate, and yes Channing will get his, but the other ones will hurt you if you just key on him.

You dont have kin as a reciever on this team do you,maybe you might ...
EKUAlum05 Wrote:Thomas Varney of Belfry

Lead Belfry in rushing last season (moe than Ivan Lee) and can play literally any skill position on the field. Averaged over 10 yards a carry last season, was also Belfry leading receiver. Scored a TD either receiving or rushing every 8 touches. Had over 1500 all purpose yards and averaged over 20 yards per catch. Also played KR, PR, K, P, CB, and may possbly end up being Belfry's starting QB.

Despite all this not alot of people really know who he is.

Agree.
Look at Justin from his jr. year to his sr. year. I expect a great season for Jade this season.
P.C.Defense Wrote:Look at Justin from his jr. year to his sr. year. I expect a great season for Jade this season.
I agree if he can stay healthy, seen him the other day and its looks as if he has bulked up quite a bit, this will be his year to shine if he stays healthy.:eyeroll:
I'll say Breathitt's line is underated.
I hear Wolfe is a BEAST and benches close to 400lbs.
I still say he's not quite as tough as his daddy..........yet(lol)
I can honestly say several of East Ridge's players are underrated. Wes Ray, Keith May, Bryan Casey, Patrick Casey. Just a few.
P.C.Defense Wrote:I hear Wolfe is a BEAST and benches close to 400lbs.

Wolfe benches 400 and has been trying to get 410 for about a month now. He finally is getting his squat back up also, last time we maxed he got 380 on it.
Devin Foster- near 2500 rushing/pass yards as a sophmore.
[quote=UCFB]Devin Foster- near 2500 rushing/pass yards as a sophmore.[/QUCool
I agree with BOBCAT the whole Breathitt line is underrated.
Pages: 1 2