Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Powell Co. Pirates 2009 Football Schedule
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
TeamMom Wrote:I'm amused. You think you know so much. You have no idea what (or who) you are talking about. I know Skeens and I know the story, tho. You really need to find something else to talk about than dancing. There was no intimidation factor being used; it was just a point that a man's height doesn't mean alot. You seem to think you are superior to people you are "taller" than. There's no hard feelings here. I get it, joke. Funny. It's all good. I just think Skeens is a good guy and deserves more respect, thats all. He seems to really care about the kids and your program. Oh, and sorry about the math mistake. You just look alot smaller, is all. My bad. :rockon:

We go on like that all the time. It's nothing personal. You took it a little out of text and made it a "little man syndrom" issue.(lol) I mean come on', look at the oompa-loompa's, they were all good guys. Big Perkins was on me all the time, like I said you can't have thin skin around that bunch. Nothing to do with "Superior". Skeens is a good guy, he just can't dance. I'm glad you clarified it was 450lb guys getting pressed over heads(since I look smaller) and not 600lb'ers. That was just a little too unrealistic:lmao: By the way, Thanks for the "You look smaller" coment. Mabey I can fool the judges and they will let me fight in the middle weight division without even weighing me!
A man's height does not make a difference, Look at Danny Devito, He's famous.
Lighten' up Mom. Coaches raz' each other especially with this crew(lol).
You took it personal and made it a personal thing then. :redboxer:
I do need a new sparring partner though(lol)
P.C.Defense Wrote:We go on like that all the time. It's nothing personal. You took it a little out of text and made it a "little man syndrom" issue.(lol) I mean come on', look at the oompa-loompa's, they were all good guys. Big Perkins was on me all the time, like I said you can't have thin skin around that bunch. Nothing to do with "Superior". Skeens is a good guy, he just can't dance. I'm glad you clarified it was 450lb guys getting pressed over heads(since I look smaller) and not 600lb'ers. That was just a little too unrealistic:lmao: By the way, Thanks for the "You look smaller" coment. Mabey I can fool the judges and they will let me fight in the middle weight division without even weighing me!
A man's height does not make a difference, Look at Danny Devito, He's famous.
Lighten' up Mom. Coaches raz' each other especially with this crew(lol).
You took it personal and made it a personal thing then. :redboxer:
I do need a new sparring partner though(lol)

Her real problem "I THINK" is she is from Powell and you are from Breathitt and we just don't like each other.Breathitt people are superior but Powell people think we are just rednecks and they are a suburb of Lexington.Don't let em get you.Come on back home.
TeamMom Wrote:I'm amused. You think you know so much. You have no idea what (or who) you are talking about. I know Skeens and I know the story, tho. You really need to find something else to talk about than dancing. There was no intimidation factor being used; it was just a point that a man's height doesn't mean alot. You seem to think you are superior to people you are "taller" than. There's no hard feelings here. I get it, joke. Funny. It's all good. I just think Skeens is a good guy and deserves more respect, thats all. He seems to really care about the kids and your program. Oh, and sorry about the math mistake. You just look alot smaller, is all. My bad. :rockon:
Easy there Team Mom. We all rib each other. Ricky seems to take it pretty well. He jokes around with us as well. If it bothers him, he would tell us. Your " ranked in the top 20 in the world" rant might be a little much. He is strong but I don't think he is top 20 in the "world". I really like him...a lot. He is a great guy and a good coach. No harm intended.
TongueirateSho
Twins, Arnold and Devito, Fugate and Skeens LMAO!
Pages: 1 2 3