Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Hatcher now?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Did anyone notice Pike's Superintendent at the PCC vs. Hazard game last night? Perhaps scouting Hatcher for Pike Central? Closer to home AND his brother-in-law works at Pike Central. Food for thought.
Let him go !! WHO CARES !!!!!!!
perhaps he wanted to see a good game ?
The Fan Wrote:perhaps he wanted to see a good game ?

No way possible, there's always a reason, you cannot just go watch a game, there has to be a reason, lol.
PC_You_Know Wrote:No way possible, there's always a reason, you cannot just go watch a game, there has to be a reason, lol.

:thatsfunn :lmao:
I take it that Hatcher is a Varsity player? Can he transfer without sitting out a year of Varsity sports?
Stardust Wrote:I take it that Hatcher is a Varsity player? Can he transfer without sitting out a year of Varsity sports?

Hatcher is Perry Co. Central's Head Coach
uhavenoidea Wrote:Hatcher is Perry Co. Central's Head Coach

Gotcha :Thumbs:
IDK if I can see him leaving PCC, but if he does, then Pike Co is getting a heck of a coach.
I think he should leave if he got the offer to coach at Pike Central. I'm not saying he doesn't enjoy coaching there, but he would be so much closer to home. I can't imagine driving that far everyday. I think he could build a good program anywhere he goes. Perry Central would definitely be up the creek without him, though. He is a great coach.
This guy is a heck of a coach! He knows how to get the best out of his players. If our coach was leaving I would love to have him as our coach!!!!!
lil dog Wrote:If our coach was leaving !

That may not be too far off from what I hear!!:Clap:

Hatcher will do a great job where ever he ends up, but PCC is losing a lot this year and I'm sure it would be a good time to get out and let someone else come in and inherit some of the headaches coming their way.
I reported this over a wekk ago on here and everyone blew it off. I know for a fact that he WILL be the new HC at Pike Central. I told everyone on here that John Chapman from Breathitt will be Pike Central's new FB coach, what happened?

I also know that the job in Hindman is going to be ? Do you think I am right now?
If Hatcher leaves..Denny Fugate will continue his legacy!
king360 Wrote:If Hatcher leaves..Denny Fugate will continue his legacy!

No noway Denny will be given the job

I hope that happens. Denny deserves another chance.
firechief Wrote:I reported this over a wekk ago on here and everyone blew it off. I know for a fact that he WILL be the new HC at Pike Central.

Because you reported wrong and you are still wrong someone told you a lie as of right now Hatcher WILL be the Head Coach of PCC next year.
Yeah, he'll be at PCC all right---PIKE County Central.
If he's smart he'll ask for as sweet of a deal as Chapman ended up with....I think he mows grass or something at the board....no teaching.
firechief Wrote:I reported this over a wekk ago on here and everyone blew it off. I know for a fact that he WILL be the new HC at Pike Central. I told everyone on here that John Chapman from Breathitt will be Pike Central's new FB coach, what happened?

I also know that the job in Hindman is going to be ? Do you think I am right now?

I agree that you are right about Hatcher leaving, but the job in Hindman will be Amburgey's for at least another year.
Perry Central's assistant coaches are some of the best around.

The KHSAA may have a little say in that.
I am willing to bet money that Hatcher returns to Perry Central next season, he has a lot of returning talent and has a great chance to win the region. But I also believe if he returns next season, it will be his last before he either returns to West Virgina to coach, or moves on to retirement.
First of all, KCC, there will be some changes...... Now, I am not saying who, so don't anyone get upset, but wait and watch.

Denny, will not be a PCC head coach but KHSAA will not prevent it if he could or he would not be on the bench now. I think some of Denny rubbed off on Hatch from his temper tantrums last year.
Blocked Shot Wrote:I agree that you are right about Hatcher leaving, but the job in Hindman will be Amburgey's for at least another year.

Former AC coach Johnny Martin will be pacing the sidelines next year at Hindman, from what I understand. He was asked to be an asst this year, but that would of looked bad when he took over.

uk96

Coach Hatcher is an awesome coach that has been around a long time and will be successful wherever he is at. I think he can take any program and make them competitive within a region because he coaches the talent he has to the maximum potential that he has. He has been at Perry for 2 years and has went to the regional finals both years. I would think that he will be at PCC as long as he wants and as long as he is there they will always compete for the regional title.
mountain hoops guru Wrote:That may not be too far off from what I hear!!:Clap:

Hatcher will do a great job where ever he ends up, but PCC is losing a lot this year and I'm sure it would be a good time to get out and let someone else come in and inherit some of the headaches coming their way.

I don't think the situation is as dire as you make it sound. What are the headaches?
What headaches? I am loss
bobcatalways Wrote:Former AC coach Johnny Martin will be pacing the sidelines next year at Hindman, from what I understand. He was asked to be an asst this year, but that would of looked bad when he took over.

I can't see this happening.
JMEWLS Wrote:I am willing to bet money that Hatcher returns to Perry Central next season, he has a lot of returning talent and has a great chance to win the region. But I also believe if he returns next season, it will be his last before he either returns to West Virgina to coach, or moves on to retirement.

I bet you are wrong since he has a meeting with the principal at Pike Central next week. If you would like to bet, I really need the money. PM Please!!!:Thumbs:
Thank you for getting back on the topic listed on the thread!
Pages: 1 2 3 4