Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Hatcher now?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Aslan Wrote:Your full of it.
Yes I am and you may be surprised to see that what I am full of is the truth. Sorry that angers you but just sharing what is going on.......the wrinkles may not get ironed out and may not happen... but the iron is on and the blue and orange coaching shirt in his size is looking better every day.
JMEWLS Wrote:I still dont think Hatcher is going anywhere, you all are talking about them throwing loads of money at him, but there is no way thy can exceed what he is making right now by too much. The new AD fired the coach of every sport, and he already threw a load of money to hire the new football coach, if he spends what it may take to hire Hatcher, who can coach the other sports at Pike? I dont think Hatcher is up to coaching Boys Basketball, Girls Basketball, Track, Baseball, while the football coach also handles Softball, Wrestling, and whatever else you could add to this list, because at the rate this school is trying to spend money on coaches this will be the situation they are in.

No astronomical amount of money is being thrown at him.....new AD??? what are you talking about??I also assure you that all he would do is coach boys basketball and I mean thats all he will have to do...that is sometimes more priceless than the $$$$$
Salimander Wrote:.....new AD??? what are you talking about??

I'm sorry I may have been mistaken, but I thought that Pike Co. brought in a new Athletic Director for next year, maybe it was Pikeville and not Pike Central that brought in the new AD.
Salimander Wrote:Yes I am and you may be surprised to see that what I am full of is the truth. Sorry that angers you but just sharing what is going on.......the wrinkles may not get ironed out and may not happen... but the iron is on and the blue and orange coaching shirt in his size is looking better every day.

No, your really full of crap. Hatcher is not going anywhere.
Hatcher Stays and his Amry Grows Stronger!
king360 Wrote:Hatcher Stays and his Amry Grows Stronger!

Yeah!!! :rockon:
Heard from a pretty good source today that Hatcher will be at Pike next season.
Overrated Wrote:Heard from a pretty good source today that Hatcher will be at Pike next season.

Yes oh yes coach Hatcher is in the house..Seen him and Rowe touring the campus of PC yesterday....
GOHAWKSGO....:Cheerlead
Has anyone thought that maybe HATCHER hasn't DECIDED yet????? Everyone says he will or he won't go to Pike next year......someone said they've talked to him etc.......obviously he hasn't made a decision yet.
Hatcher was definetely at Pike Central yesterday, Mr. Rowe giving him the tour of the facilities
vette72 Wrote:Hatcher was definetely at Pike Central yesterday, Mr. Rowe giving him the tour of the facilities

Wrong! Hatcher was at school yesterday, but from what I hear from a reliable source,:Thumbs: he has a sub today and is going today!
Who will be Perry Centrals new coach next year? Hollywood Hoskins, Johnny The Body Bentley, Clifford The Big Red Dog McIntyre, or Denny Wildthang Fugate? Those are 4 good candidates. Maybe Jeff The Hitman Ritchie would be a good candidate as well. I think PCC will be just fine regardless but I'll miss The Hatch.

Will Paul Baker Jr. be going to Pike Central to be Hatchers assistant coach and Team Psychologist? What will Bert Browne do without his Daddy Hatch? Will
Browne go and help Chapman?
mountain hoops guru Wrote:Wrong! Hatcher was at school yesterday, but from what I hear from a reliable source,:Thumbs: he has a sub today and is going today!

Must have been at two places at once because he was definitely at Pike Central on Thursday during school hours and beyond !
Hatcher has rejected the Pike Central offer and is now on the way to Memphis to watch the North Carolina game tonight with some Perry Central friends.
Hatcher has an identical twin named Jerry that lives in Pike County. I'd say they played the ole switcheroooooooo.
ukwildcats87 Wrote:Hatcher was DEFINITELY at Pike County Central Thursday speaking with Mr. Rowe and touring the school, during the end of the school day and after. He has not yet rejected the offer, it is still on the table. It's likely that he won't make his decision until next week. There's no rushing the decision though, he has all the time he needs. I would not be surprised to see him at Pike Central next season.

ABSOLUTELY WRONG!! I just got off the telephone with Hatcher, him and Bert Brown have been on their way to Memphis this morning and yesterday he was in Paintsville picking up the tickets he bought for the games tonight.
JMEWLS Wrote:I still dont think Hatcher is going anywhere, you all are talking about them throwing loads of money at him, but there is no way thy can exceed what he is making right now by too much. The new AD fired the coach of every sport, and he already threw a load of money to hire the new football coach, if he spends what it may take to hire Hatcher, who can coach the other sports at Pike? I dont think Hatcher is up to coaching Boys Basketball, Girls Basketball, Track, Baseball, while the football coach also handles Softball, Wrestling, and whatever else you could add to this list, because at the rate this school is trying to spend money on coaches this will be the situation they are in.

YOu have no clue what you're talking about! The BOARD is the one that wants Hatcher and they can create jobs and salaries and pay him anything they want!!!!!!!! The other sports won't suffer one smidge because the SUPERINTENDENT can do whatever he wants.....and he WANTS HATCHER!!!!!!!
JMEWLS Wrote:ABSOLUTELY WRONG!! I just got off the telephone with Hatcher, him and Bert Brown have been on their way to Memphis this morning and yesterday he was in Paintsville picking up the tickets he bought for the games tonight.
Maybe your phone reception went bad around the part when he told you he was at Central becuase I assure you that he was there. Everbody needs to relax and let it all play out. He visited, he's deciding and will inform really soon. You may panic or pass out then.... I know this..several people in 15th are a bit nervous as to to the chance of him coming....
Overrated Wrote:Heard from a pretty good source today that Hatcher will be at Pike next season.

your knott county sources are wrong....
the gossip section in the Troublesome Creek times isn't where you should get your info about Hatch
Hatcher is not going anywhere. He's going to get offers like this every year.
I know for a fact that he was at the board yesterday at Pike County.
Faith Wrote:I know for a fact that he was at the board yesterday at Pike County.

No, you don't.
I first reported the interest of Pike Cent and now will tell you that Hatcher has rejected their offer. Now, they could counteroffer....... Maybe he should be offered the job in Lexington.
We already had Hatcher in Lexington ......I think him and Billy G are long lost brothers.....

On the other hand Hatcher isnt going anywhere he will be on the sidelines of the Punkin' Palace stomping his feet and yelling at the players of Perry County Central.
skeow Wrote:We already had Hatcher in Lexington ......I think him and Billy G are long lost brothers.....

On the other hand Hatcher isnt going anywhere he will be on the sidelines of the Punkin' Palace stomping his feet and yelling at the players of Perry County Central.

:rockon:
firechief Wrote:I first reported the interest of Pike Cent and now will tell you that Hatcher has rejected their offer. Now, they could counteroffer....... Maybe he should be offered the job in Lexington.

Too bad your reporting is faulty because he has NOT rejected Pike Central! The administration in Pike Co reports that he needed time to think about it which is only a reasonable response. It's a big decision for him. They don't have to COUNTEROFFER anything because they pretty much have offered him a blank check and a pie job.......so many clueless people acting like they know something!!! :eyeroll:
KCC fan92 Wrote:Too bad your reporting is faulty because he has NOT rejected Pike Central! The administration in Pike Co reports that he needed time to think about it which is only a reasonable response. It's a big decision for him. They don't have to COUNTEROFFER anything because they pretty much have offered him a blank check and a pie job.......so many clueless people acting like they know something!!! :eyeroll:

Stop acting like you know something when you don't.
He's not leaving.
It wouldnt make sense for him to leave.
Perry has 3 starters coming back, a top 3 team in region, and a great freshman class coming in.
Hatcher won't have a chance to win the 15th while Valley is still good...it would take him a few years to rebuild Pikeville...and last time I checked Hatcher is not getting any younger.
skeow Wrote:We already had Hatcher in Lexington ......I think him and Billy G are long lost brothers.....

:thatsfunn Thats a funny post!! I hope Hatcher stays at PCC as well. I know if I was him, I would stay!! JMO
KCC fan92 Wrote:Too bad your reporting is faulty because he has NOT rejected Pike Central! The administration in Pike Co reports that he needed time to think about it which is only a reasonable response. It's a big decision for him. They don't have to COUNTEROFFER anything because they pretty much have offered him a blank check and a pie job.......so many clueless people acting like they know something!!! :eyeroll:

WOW, watch it. I really really do know a little more than what you may think. Confusedhh:
firechief Wrote:WOW, watch it. I really really do know a little more than what you may think. Confusedhh:

I don't need to watch it.....I didn't say he is GOING to Pike....I said he's not made a decision and he HASN'T!!!!!!! I know someone VERY close to the superintendent in Pike and I'm telling you he HAS NOT TURNED DOWN THE JOB YET!!!!!!! That's not to say he won't......but he told them he needed time to think about it.

And for those of you that say he'd be crazy to take it .... he'd be crazy not to take what Pike is offering.......a DREAM JOB!!!!!
Pages: 1 2 3 4