Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Who wins the 14th Region?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Estill County
Owsley County
Breathiit County
Wolfe County
Perry Central
Leslie County
Letcher Central
Cordia
Letcher
Breathitt County Lady Cats
Breathitt County
Breathitt County Bobcats!
I think Breathitt will win the region but they better not look over Letcher. I think Letcher plays harder then Breathitt and you can not leave them open. They can flat out shoot.
Im gonna go with Letcher Central !!
Breathitt hands down. No way that LCC or any of these other schools can compete. Good luck to them though cause they are gonna need it. Breathitt has the experience and the talent to compete with anyone in the state.
LadyCats all the way. We beat everyone in our region already.
C.Clair Wrote:Breathitt hands down. No way that LCC or any of these other schools can compete. Good luck to them though cause they are gonna need it. Breathitt has the experience and the talent to compete with anyone in the state.
LCC is ready for the challenge. I would not count out Leslie if completely healthy.
Magicjefferson25 Wrote:LadyCats all the way. We beat everyone in our region already.
Does not mean anything in post season play. The pressure is on them to continue that.
Letcher Central has the best draw. They play PCC in the first game and will have a semi final game agianst either Wolfe County or Estill County. This is definitely the weakest part of the bracket.

Breathitt County plays Owsley County in the 1st game and should not over look them, this team has won 18 games and has two good players in Turner and Wright. Then they will most likely play Leslie County who has won 19 or 20 games this season and beat PCC for the district not to mention having to stop Leslie County's offense.

Breathitt's road to the championship will be much harder than LCC.
Lucky7 Wrote:Letcher Central has the best draw. They play PCC in the first game and will have a semi final game agianst either Wolfe County or Estill County. This is definitely the weakest part of the bracket.

Breathitt County plays Owsley County in the 1st game and should not over look them, this team has won 18 games and has two good players in Turner and Wright. Then they will most likely play Leslie County who has won 19 or 20 games this season and beat PCC for the district not to mention having to stop Leslie County's offense.

Breathitt's road to the championship will be much harder than LCC.
Agree
I think PCC is probably the favorite.......When was the draw
58fan Wrote:I think PCC is probably the favorite.......When was the draw
Yesterday, are you sure of your pick? :eyeroll:
No, I dont know whom I voted for. I think that may have been my offspring
Holy Crap.............I did not notice it was girls...........LCC all the way
58fan Wrote:Holy Crap.............I did not notice it was girls...........LCC all the way
Just thought I would lend you a helping hand this morning.
I am PROMISING AN LCC 14th REGION CHAMPIONSHIP......GUARANTEE! MARK IT DOWN! If they don't win it..I will not post for a month..Deal?
Coffee has not kicked in yet I guess
That will take you through the first part of baseball season.
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:I am PROMISING AN LCC 14th REGION CHAMPIONSHIP......GUARANTEE! MARK IT DOWN! If they don't win it..I will not post for a month..Deal?

Deal, looks like your not going to be posting for a month cause Breathitt is going to beat LCC for a third time this year. The teams just dont have the talent and have played the schedule that Breathitt has played to get ready for this time of year.
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:I am PROMISING AN LCC 14th REGION CHAMPIONSHIP......GUARANTEE! MARK IT DOWN! If they don't win it..I will not post for a month..Deal?

They have to get passed Breathitt first, which i can't see it happening.
C.Clair Wrote:Deal, looks like your not going to be posting for a month cause Breathitt is going to beat LCC for a third time this year. The teams just dont have the talent and have played the schedule that Breathitt has played to get ready for this time of year.
Breathitt's schedule has not challenged them in over a month. Rusty could be the word going in. We will see.
Breathitt
I Well Go With Lcc
UKisN1 Wrote:That will take you through the first part of baseball season.
Well I was putting that into consideration, lol. We will be so busy for the next 2/3 months that I probably will not have time regardless..,lol. I know Breathitt is the favorite, but LCC is really playing some GREAT basketball at the right time of year!
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:Well I was putting that into consideration, lol. We will be so busy for the next 2/3 months that I probably will not have time regardless..,lol. I know Breathitt is the favorite, but LCC is really playing some GREAT basketball at the right time of year!

And Breathitt isnt?
the good thing about letcher having this easy bracket, and breathitt having a harder one is just going to show everyone they deserve it even more, i know personally breathitt wanted to play leslie and letcher both, just to show everyone they are the BEST!!! and they are BREATHIT ALL THE WAY!
They will get their wish.
Pages: 1 2