Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Who wins the 14th Region?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:I am PROMISING AN LCC 14th REGION CHAMPIONSHIP......GUARANTEE! MARK IT DOWN! If they don't win it..I will not post for a month..Deal?

This week will be the last week for Playboy5 for a while :BigLaugh:.
The girls 14th region tournament starts tonight, Monday, March 2nd at Hazard's Memorial Gymnasium...

Estill Co. vs Wolfe Co. 6:30 pm

Perry Central vs Letcher Central 8:00 pm
Breathitt will win.
no no no they dont wanna play letcher and leslie both it looks good in the end if they win but its also smarter to always want the easy way out but if kendall noble can hold herslef well this tourney and take them to bowling green we may see a 6-peat before her career is done
Yeah Yeah Yeah, Breathitt wants the best compotition this region has to offer.
Guess time shall tell! Gotta beat PCC first.
Letcher Co. Central will bring home their 2nd title in school history!
Why was this poll closed? I didn't get to vote.
letcher,I HOPE
Why is this poll closed?!?!?!?!
The games have started in the tourney/
Letcher Central
LCC defeated Perry Central tonight 55 to 34.. One down two to go for LCC.
The trophy will go back to Jackson this year.
LCC all the way.

Breathitt won at Breathitt by a mere 5 points. LCC will win 14th. My prediction.
Funny, everyone has LCC beating Breathitt. Yet Breathitt beat them twice. I know its hard to beat a team numerious times but Breathitt has the mentle egde because of those two wins. LCC may play a good game against 14th region teams but when they get outside the 14th they are an average team. Breathitt plays real compotition outside the 14th. It doesnt matter if it was earlier in the season but still better compotition makes a better team.
I think it comes down to LCC and Breathitt and Breathitt is too much for them. Good luck to all teams
C.Clair Wrote:Yeah Yeah Yeah, Breathitt wants the best compotition this region has to offer.
listen i love breathitt having the tough guy image and can just run through the region but do you really want to face a team that has a chance to beat you in the tourney compared to another thats just foolish:flush:
Cougars are twice as better than the last time they play the bobcats.
Letcher Central Cougars Winning Region!!!!
Pages: 1 2