Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Perry Central 45 - Hazard 42 (54th District Finals)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
The Commodores ended their district championship drought. Ironically, Perry Central transfer Eric Back missed two crucial free throws in the final minute that could have gave Hazard the lead. Still, Hazard had a chance to tie at the end, but couldn't knock down the three. Klay Maggard scored 15 of his 17 points in the second half to propel PCC to victory. Great atmosphere and great game.
Concgrats PC. I'm a little surprised
Great game, congrats PCC
Hazard gets there wake up call.Now they will be ready for region and ready for that shot at state.
hazard beat themselves their top gaurds missed big free throws in the 4th
Did anyone see the Alley-Ooop by Tyler Mullins. WOW Great Game. PCC ALL THE WAY!
bac2369 Wrote:Hazard gets there wake up call.Now they will be ready for region and ready for that shot at state.

Perry Central gave the Blue and Gold a shot of No Doze tonight as they now anxiously await the all important region draw. The possibility of getting Knott Central first game should have them very awake. Winning the district this year meant a little more than it has in past years. Looking forward to a great regional tourney.
Well I didn't miss this one by much, I took the dores in this by 4. Sounds as if this one was a very good game, staying close throughout for most of this one while keeping every one on the edge of their seats thrughout the entire game. Just wish I could have been their to watch this one. Congrats to both PCC and Hazard.:Thumbs:
Sounds like a great game, congrats Dores.
I missed this pick.

Great win for the Commodores, congrats!
CONGRATS PCC...GREAT GAME 2NITE GUYS....loving the heart that was shown out of klay maggard and co. tonight....KEEP THAT CONFIDENCE HIGH GUYS AND GOODLUCK IN REIGON.:1:
The dunk by Tyler Mullins was insane..i was waiting for him to lay the lob in but he jammed it..Good Game Doors...Lets take Region Too!
king360 Wrote:Good Game Doors...Lets take Region Too!

I think you have a very good shot at it...
The King Wrote:I think you have a very good shot at it...

I hope!
Congrats Perry!
wowwww.
This game was great. Great game and awesome atmosphere. Congrats to both teams and good luck to all in the Region!
If anything this game should show Hazard that the rivalry can be kept alive without the so called "fights" and the "hazardous" enviroment that they say there is. Tonights game was great the kids played hard the fans were respectful and the game was just an enjoyment to watch.
Great Game to Both Teams
Grats Dores
Nice Dunk Tyler!
Wow
Congrats PCC, and I'm sure Hazard deserves recognition for a hard played game!
What a close game. I bet it was exciting to watch. Good Luck in the tournament.
Surprising, figured Hazard would kill them.
Probably be the championship game for the 14th. I'm still going to pick Hazard to win it all. They just always seem to find a way to win the big games when the most is on the line.
Spartan4Life Wrote:Surprising, figured Hazard would kill them.

LOL:dontthink
Congrats PCC
14th Region draw is gonna to be very interesting...

Hazard v. KCC first round maybe?
Looks like the regular season ending game against Valley has really propelled the best out of Perry. Good Luck to them in regionals would like to see this bunch of kids got to state. Good Luck to Hatcher and the Dores and your alls fan base.
Congrats PCC
Perry Co. Central 45 Hazard 42

Hazard 7 11 19 8 42

Perry Co. Central 4 9 23 6 45

54th District at Leslie Co.
Hazard (23-8) -- Whitaker 11, Jones 4, Kidd 4, Back 8, Martin 2, Warren 9, Combs 4.
Perry Co. Central (23-7) -- Maggard 17, Mullins 10, Noble 6, J.Amis 6, D.Amis 4, Salyers 2.
http://www.kentucky.com/
Perry Co. Central 45, No. 22 Hazard 42 (54th): Senior center Klay Maggard made the go-ahead free throws with 50 seconds remaining and the Commodores held on to win the district title at Leslie County. Maggard had 17 points, 11 rebounds and three blocked shots.http://www.kentucky.com/
Good Game !!! GO DAWGS !!!
Pages: 1 2 3