Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Perry Central 45 - Hazard 42 (54th District Finals)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Benchwarmer Wrote:How did Stamper get invited into the conversation?

You've never seen him do it?
The Nixon Center at Hyden is a great place to watch the game when it's packed, and it was packed for this one, for sure. But what really makes watching a game there magical, is the perfect popcorn made by that large track coach, and the Annnouncer. He makes a game GREAT!!!!!! Congratulations PCC!!!
Still cant get over the win
I Rule The World Wrote:The Nixon Center at Hyden is a great place to watch the game when it's packed, and it was packed for this one, for sure. But what really makes watching a game there magical, is the perfect popcorn made by that large track coach, and the Annnouncer. He makes a game GREAT!!!!!! Congratulations PCC!!!

CJ? lol.
:eyeroll:
king360 Wrote::eyeroll:

Thanks for posting those 360, I have to admit that was nice!
MVP2 Wrote:Thanks for posting those 360, I have to admit that was nice!

Your welcome
It was a great game. But the one thing i seen as soon as the horn blew Hazard great fans was running out the door. Yes they got beat but they was 2nd in the dist. Maybe i am looking at this wrong. I thought some would stay around to watch there team get there awards. I bet if they would have won the would have ran on the floor. JMO
kymom Wrote:It was a great game. But the one thing i seen as soon as the horn blew Hazard great fans was running out the door. Yes they got beat but they was 2nd in the dist. Maybe i am looking at this wrong. I thought some would stay around to watch there team get there awards. I bet if they would have won the would have ran on the floor. JMO

Well I remember when Hazard beat PCC at Memorial Gym earlier in the season the PCC fans, including the pep section, left before the game was even over.
king360 Wrote::eyeroll:

Awesome dunk and great pics of it!
Everybody should get a good look at these.
Awesome dunk by Tyler. I can't believe he grew 4 to 6 inches in 2 years. Probably not even that long.
Throw it down big man!
Blue-N-Gold Wrote:Well I remember when Hazard beat PCC at Memorial Gym earlier in the season the PCC fans, including the pep section, left before the game was even over.

They wasn't going to give awards out after the regular season game and because of the long, long, long walk off of that stupid mountain, I'm sure they had to get started early so they could make it to school and work on time the next day!:lmao:
This is EASTERN KENTUCKY, no the louisville metro area.
I Rule The World Wrote:The Nixon Center at Hyden is a great place to watch the game when it's packed, and it was packed for this one, for sure. But what really makes watching a game there magical, is the perfect popcorn made by that large track coach, and the Annnouncer. He makes a game GREAT!!!!!! Congratulations PCC!!!

WHAT!!! That gym is horrible and way to small for ...
mountain hoops guru Wrote:They wasn't going to give awards out after the regular season game and because of the long, long, long walk off of that stupid mountain, I'm sure they had to get started early so they could make it to school and work on time the next day!:lmao:

I know parking isn't the greatest, but I have great love for Memorial Gym.
mountain hoops guru Wrote:They wasn't going to give awards out after the regular season game and because of the long, long, long walk off of that stupid mountain, I'm sure they had to get started early so they could make it to school and work on time the next day!:lmao:

hahaha. That is a good one.:Thumbs:
Blue-N-Gold Wrote:Well I remember when Hazard beat PCC at Memorial Gym earlier in the season the PCC fans, including the pep section, left before the game was even over.

The only thing is I dont see PCC on here with pics telling how great there fans are. We know must of our fans are great when we win.
i talked to my boys and they are stoked about the win, but they said past is past my friends and foes, they are focused on nothing but the furious patriots. hatcher has these boys all with a 24 poster on their wall to keep there mind on the task at hand. and thats tate cox ladies and gentlemen. and i think the dores will keep him in check thursday. and the dores put that game on cruise control and celebrate thursday night.
kymom Wrote:The only thing is I dont see PCC on here with pics telling how great there fans are. We know must of our fans are great when we win.

Dressing up like ghost busters? Thats stupid, why in the world did they do that? Story behind it or anything.
They were trying to catch the ghost of Bulldog Present, King Klay Maggard! The ghost busters failed, maybe they will do better in Part 2 in the regional finals if Perry can hold Cox and Stamper to 40 points. But we all know part 2 is never as good as the first one, so come up with something else, good luck Smile
Aslan Wrote:Dressing up like ghost busters? Thats stupid, why in the world did they do that? Story behind it or anything.

I thought it was awesome!! They can come up with the coolest ideas!!! Keep it up guys. May be a little jealousy from AslanTongueirateSho TongueirateSho TongueirateSho
KyGurl Wrote:I thought it was awesome!! They can come up with the coolest ideas!!! Keep it up guys. May be a little jealousy from AslanTongueirateSho TongueirateSho TongueirateSho

Not at all.
Perry Central was the one who started the whole dressing up thing for the games.
Aslan Wrote:Dressing up like ghost busters? Thats stupid, why in the world did they do that? Story behind it or anything.

So dressing up like cowboys from Broke Back Mountain is cooler.Im sure if PCC would have been GB it would been the most creative thning you have ever seen, right?
pcc better dress up as a buncha losers cuz thats what they will go home as after thursday!!!!!!!!!

GO KNOTT!!!

YEAH MAN!
Tailback44 Wrote:So dressing up like cowboys from Broke Back Mountain is cooler.Im sure if PCC would have been GB it would been the most creative thning you have ever seen, right?

Maybe if it was power rangers.
cincycat23 Wrote:pcc better dress up as a buncha losers cuz thats what they will go home as after thursday!!!!!!!!!

GO KNOTT!!!

YEAH MAN!

Yeah man!!!
I thought it was pretty cool during the football game, when the PCC crowd was all dressed like KID ROCK, it was pretty cool, but never knew why, just thought it was some inside joke or something. Got to love it when the kids get into the games like they do come tournament time! Games they will always remember!
the dores better dress up like patriots cuz after this game knott will be making the dores wish they were patriots.

shoulda been a patriot. wooo woooo..
mountain hoops guru Wrote:They were trying to catch the ghost of Bulldog Present, King Klay Maggard! The ghost busters failed, maybe they will do better in Part 2 in the regional finals if Perry can hold Cox and Stamper to 40 points. But we all know part 2 is never as good as the first one, so come up with something else, good luck Smile

:zzz: :zzz: :zzz:
Pages: 1 2 3