Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: First Halloween Costume
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I can remember my 1st halloween costume.....I was like 4 years old and I was GARFIELD b/c he was my favorite cartoon......And do you all know my mom still has that costume til this day I dont think it would fit me be a lil tight around the sleeves LOL well maybe all over but still its cool that she kept it this long
Do you all remember your 1st halloween costume, or for you BGG what was greyson and gages?

My costume was the first one I could actaully walk and get candy my self.....I didnt start trick or treating when I was 4 or 5 lol im just saying its the one I remember
So you are saying I'm too old to remember mine so instead I can gage and greysons..lol...that's fine..cause I have no idea about any costume I wore as a child except I remember being a witch when I was 7 or 8.
Gage's first costume was a devil. Greyson was a mouse last year at 4 months old. This year Gage is going to be a skeleton and greyson is going as superman...you can view photos here...http://www.contestformoms.com/2005/10/pr...aying.html
AWW lil super man......is he gonna take care of mommy and daddy on halloween? they r so adorable
Does gage's costume glow?
I was a glow worm or something lmao.. i saw a pic a while back but I don't remember forsure.. if I can find the pic I will post it
The first one I remember was cat woman....lol...I had the tail and little cat ears and all...I have a pic of it in my room...I'll go up and get it a little later and post it...I was so cute! My little sister turned 7 in September...two days before I wrecked actually...her first one was a daisy...lol she was a cutie!
i went as the hulk....every year lol he was my hero.......not dsure what my first one was though, probably baby hulk....heres one we got for caleb but he dont like it much...
Once again, he is adorable Mr. I.

My first costume that I can remember, I was a clown.
Rainbow wig, some face paint, white costume with shapes on it, the works.
If anyone else if brave enough to post their pictures, I will scan and post mine tommorow.
I'm going to post mine as soon as I get upstairs to get the pic and scan it...lol...I was sooo cute!
caleb is so adorable MRI and EG.....hes something to be proud of thats for sure....NOW if it was a girl on the other hand lol we would have to think different...OOPS did i just say that?

BallaBaby

I dont really remember what I was, I think a princess or a witch I'm not really sure tho.
Not sure what my 1st one was but the very 1st one I remember is a clown. I was like 5 or 6. lol
well i cant remember it but i saw pics of me dressed as a mouse complete with whiskers and tail. i was less than 2 years old..
Nice pics BGG and MR.I.. they're adorable
I think i was like a dinosaur or something..
Shew dont lie to us CTD i bet u went trick or treating last yr and dressed up as john mayer lol
I found a pic.. I will scan it and post it a little later
I was a clown a sad little clown...and for a few years i was sonic the hedgehog...the fastest thing alive
BallaBaby Wrote:I dont really remember what I was, I think a princess or a witch I'm not really sure tho.

You as a princess :yikes: ...just playing....my mom said my first one was Mickey Mouse but I don't remember it...
this is me lol.. i coudn't tell what I was but mom said I was some kind of glow worm lol
15th u look so cute lol
Thanks EG lol
The first one i remember is a ninja turtle
cute pic 15th
Awww 15th that's CCCCCCCCCUUUUUUUUUTTTTTTTTTEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!

BallaBaby

Nice pic 15th..lol
Thanks guys :big grin:
thats cute 15th..... i dont remember my first halloween!
My first Halloween..as a clown...just as I described it.
Bad picture but the first that I came across so enjoy lol
Well I went as a Cincinnati Bengal. I still have the old Bengal helment I had. Now I guess I know why so many people was laughing at me .............but they aint laughing this year and no Mr. Incredible this aint a place for one of your Pittsburg jokes.
And btw those pics of your son are adorable Mr Incredible
Pages: 1 2