Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: First Halloween Costume
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
And btw those pics of your son are adorable Mr Incredible Im batmannnnnnnn
Lets see one year I was a Pirate and another I was a clown, and once I was a pumpkin. I cant remember if one of these was my first one though.
Hawks, my cousin went in a Bengals uniform one time, I tried to scan it and I think scanning the clown picture broke my scanner...Will post it later if it decides to work.
ok tribe I wanna see. I think the little guys look so cute in the little football uniforms. think the cutest i ever saw was a kid bout eight or so dressed like a coal miner in his dad's work uniform. Looked so cute.
those photos are so cute.

Here is Gage last year as a UK football player and the year before as a frog. For his first halloween he was a devil at 8 months old and for his second halloween he was spiderman. I dont have any digital photos of those two.
haha
i think my first costume ever i was a barney lol
but the first time i went trick or treatin i was a princess
BGG thats awsome gage was lorenzen lol
Once again, the boys are adorable BGG.
Hawks nest Wrote:Well I went as a Cincinnati Bengal. I still have the old Bengal helment I had. Now I guess I know why so many people was laughing at me .............but they aint laughing this year and no Mr. Incredible this aint a place for one of your Pittsburg jokes.

isnt that strange, who would have thought that if you mention cincinatti and pittsburgh in the same sentence you wouldnt be referring to cincinatti as the joke.....i bet the devil is freezing his butt off:omg:
so in other words hell froze over? lol
go panthers!!! Wrote:haha
i think my first costume ever i was a barney lol
but the first time i went trick or treatin i was a princess

That's funny....got a pic of the princess one....lol
um i dunno lol
ill ask my mom...if i got one ill scan it
I want to see more costumes pics, mine is on page 2 and I feel like an idiot.
Only 15th and I brave enough here?
I would post one of me but mine is in my moms basement in lexington if I even still have one...and I've never even seen one of QQ from a Halloween.
Aww, well..if any turn up be sure to let us know. lol

Any other takers?
I have one on here but it won't upload....I'll save it to a disk and upload it this weekend at Balla's or something.
FINALLY...here's a pic of me when I was 3 years old... I was dressed up at Bat Girl...
Cool pic DT.
Anyone else brave enough now?

That doesn't look like you btw.
cute pic DT
LoL I know...I was cute then...lol..I'd like to know what happened...

MR.INCREDIBLE thankx for resizing it for me....
DTfan Wrote:LoL I know...I was cute then...lol..I'd like to know what happened...

MR.INCREDIBLE thankx for resizing it for me....

not a problem, glad to help:big grin:

BallaBaby

DTfan Wrote:LoL I know...I was cute then...lol..I'd like to know what happened...

I was wondering the same thing...:BigLaugh:
Pages: 1 2