Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Just curious. What upcoming sophmores do you think will make a big impact next year?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Lewis County may not have the most talented sophomore bunch upcoming but they will be counted on to do a lot.
You may want to take note of the entire Sophmore class at Estill County. This is a very talented group of young men.
How about Alex Garner from pburg....u kno Blackcat Alum
Alex will be an outstanding lineman for the blackcats , saw him at the NUC combine and he did really well.
Who is all the upcoming sophomores for Pikeville?
Lambert #1 Wrote:Cougar08,
Have you not seen the 6'2 kid with the big biceps and thick shoulders that they call Logan. Look at him, not your normal freshmen my friend.

He could still stand to gain a few pounds of muscle. Yes he's a big freshmen but he still has a lot of room for improvement as far as size.
I think there are several sophmores to be at LCC... Johnson, Hall, Fields, Blair, Stewart, Bentley just to name a few. PCC has the linebacker that will be a sophmore as well cant remember his name but he is for real
Brooks,
I agree with you completely. His frame can handle several more weight room pounds in the future but you must admit that the upside to his frame that he has plenty of room to grow and develop as compared to some kids. Logan's body will come but you don't find kids with his kind of football IQ or his pit bull determination every day.
Lambert and Brooks.......What do you all think about the rest of the LCC sophmore class
58fan Wrote:Lambert and Brooks.......What do you all think about the rest of the LCC sophmore class

I SEE THE SOPHMORE CLASS HAVING SOME D1 AND D2 PLAYERS IF THEY WORK HARD. :popcorn:
cougarpride08 Wrote:Sydney Fields is a beast. He has added a lot of muscle and he will be a factor.

I JUST DONT NO SYDNEY NEEDS ALOT OF WORK WELL HE DO IT TIME WELL TELL.
Lambert #1 Wrote:Brooks,
I agree with you completely. His frame can handle several more weight room pounds in the future but you must admit that the upside to his frame that he has plenty of room to grow and develop as compared to some kids. Logan's body will come but you don't find kids with his kind of football IQ or his pit bull determination every day.

Definitely, I expect to see him do some big things this year
GRIFFIN Wrote:I SEE THE SOPHMORE CLASS HAVING SOME D1 AND D2 PLAYERS IF THEY WORK HARD. :popcorn:

Thats a stretch. Trust me, it is a completely different game at that level.
i know, right? Wrote:Who is all the upcoming sophomores for Pikeville?

The two Tackett twins and Gavin Miller. That's all I can think of right now.
JJ Jude from Johnson Central will be the best soph. next year. If you have seen this kid play and don't see that then you guys know a lot more about football than I do.
some sophmores from lawrence which will make a good impact for their team is ...
chandler shepherd..
hunter james..
turner o brien..
and blake bradley..
SolidOxygen Wrote:some sophmores from lawrence which will make a good impact for their team is ...
chandler shepherd..
hunter james..
turner o brien..
and blake bradley..

Won't they be juniors next year?
Spencer, Conners, Taulbee, and the red headed express at linebackers(lol) from Powell co.
watch the bentley kid from lcc. He will be a monster running the football.
Brooks4Prez Wrote:Thats a stretch. Trust me, it is a completely different game at that level.

ALOT OF WORK AND IT CAN HAPPEN.
BEEN THERE IT IS WORK.
Blake Schaeffer from Lawrence is going to contribute defensively.
Pages: 1 2 3