Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Shelby Valley 71 - Pikeville 41
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Final from the expo.
Final from the Expo. Shelby Valley advances to the finals of the 15th region All-A tournament. No surprises here.

Justice had a very nice game for Valley not sure on his final stats but I know he had 16 points in the 3rd quarter.

Congrats Wildcats!
BobcatFan4Life Wrote:Final from the expo.

Here we go again. I apologize yet again Bobcatfan! :p
Congrats SV.
outdoorsman43 Wrote:Here we go again. I apologize yet again Bobcatfan! :p

Haha, It's like its a race to see who can make the thread first.
Good game Valley!
BobcatFan4Life Wrote:Haha, It's like its a race to see who can make the thread first.
Good game Valley!

You've beat me twice by one minute :p
Whos there opponent in the finals?
BobcatFan4Life Wrote:Whos there opponent in the finals?

The winner of the Prestonsburg/Phelps game tomorrow night.
outdoorsman43 Wrote:The winner of the Prestonsburg/Phelps game tomorrow night.

Soon as i posted it, They announced it on the radio. Thanks Tongue
BobcatFan4Life Wrote:Soon as i posted it, They announced it on the radio. Thanks Tongue

No problem Tongue
Awesome win for Valley! Never even close.
Congrats to Valley, I figured this one could get ugly....Valley is proving each game why they are ranked #1 in the 15th region.
Not even close, as expected this one was a sleeper. :Thumbs:
Clevenger Had One Of His Worse Games Ever And Against The

Wildcats You Need Good Guard Play. Justice Had His 21 And Bryant

And Newsome Had Their Usual Good Game. Hatfield Was Able To Sit

This One Out To Rest His Ankle. Good Game Shelby Valley.
game was never close

kept it up Valley
Went to the game tonight and it was over in the first quarter. Like the way Varney played. I would call this a smokin'!
Good game all around by Valley. Glad to hear they rested Ashley Hatfield. With their speed didn't really need him for defense. Good luck to Pikeville the rest of the way.
Great Game by Valley, Justice is a beast at Ball Handling. Varney and Tyler Newsome did great tonight as well!
two question how big is justice and does he play the point
Taylor Newsome played big down low, had about every rebound in the first half. Hardly any 2nd chances for Pikeville. Way to step up big guys. Varney played a very good game. Logan, Tyler, Kurby and Adams all came to win. Elisha Justice, enough said.
how tall is justice and does he play the point
Did anyone notice that Pikeville's coaching staff was "unavailable" to shake hands with SV's players during introductions?
The King Wrote:Did anyone notice that Pikeville's coaching staff was "unavailable" to shake hands with SV's players during introductions?

This is why rivalries are GREAT!
The King Wrote:Did anyone notice that Pikeville's coaching staff was "unavailable" to shake hands with SV's players during introductions?

I'm not sure I follow what you are saying!
SportsKing Wrote:I'm not sure I follow what you are saying!

Pikeville's coaches weren't around to shake hands with Valley's players when they were being introduced.
PC_You_Know Wrote:Pikeville's coaches weren't around to shake hands with Valley's players when they were being introduced.
I didnt notice that. But I also know that Todd wouldnt skip out and not shake their hands unless he was busy instructing or something. Usually the head coach is busy with the team and a assistant will do the shaking.
So how many did Elisha end up with?
Congratulations Valley on the win. First time I have been able to watch you play all year in person. I was really impressed with your team except for the 2nd quarter. I can see your team going to the All A state. Just remember when you do to play all 4 quarters and not just 3. Pikeville, keep your head up. It appeared that you was just over matched. Justice is a great player to watch. He really put on a ball handling show when he wanted to.
runninrebs21 Wrote:So how many did Elisha end up with?

Unofficial stats:

Elisha Justice 21 points, 4 assists
Taylor Newsome 14 points, 9 rebounds
Deven Adams 8 points
Cody Varney 7 points, 5 rebounds, 3 assists
Logan Bryant 6 points, 4 assists, 3 rebounds
Tyler Newsome 4 points, 4 rebounds
Curby Tackett 4 points, 3 rebounds, 2 blocks
Rusty Roberts 3 points
Dillon Tackett 2 points
Jonathan Berger 2 points
Just makes it all the more obvious that Valley is head and shoulders above everyone else this year. Not saying that Pikeville is the second best team, but ...... anyone can get the point.
Pages: 1 2