Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Shelby Valley 71 - Pikeville 41
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
BasketBallonlyfan Wrote:I didnt notice that. But I also know that Todd wouldnt skip out and not shake their hands unless he was busy instructing or something. Usually the head coach is busy with the team and a assistant will do the shaking.

The entire coaching staff was standing at the other end of Pikeville's bench watching the intros. Whether intentional or not I don't know, but it was different than what they normally do.
Warlock Wrote:Justice is a great player to watch. He really put on a ball handling show when he wanted to.

Yeah, I wonder if Gatlin Clark woke up with sore ankles this morning?
The King Wrote:Yeah, I wonder if Gatlin Clark woke up with sore ankles this morning?

HAHA
The King Wrote:Yeah, I wonder if Gatlin Clark woke up with sore ankles this morning?

Haha, half the time Elisha was just playing around with Clark.
PhiSlamaJama#12 Wrote:Haha, half the time Elisha was just playing around with Clark.

He just plays around with a lot of people in the 15th region.
Pikeville 6 12 9 14 41

Shelby Valley 18 10 20 23 71

All 'A' Classic 15 Region semifinal at East Kentucky Expo Center
Pikeville (11-7) -- Burchett 2, Baker 11, Evans 2, Clevenger 6, Clark 10, Keene 4, Rowe 6.
Shelby Valley (13-4) -- Justice 21, Tay.Newsome 14, Bryant 6, Varney 7, Adams 8, Ty.Newsome 4, C.Tackett 4, Barger 2, R. Roberts 3, D.Tackett 2.
ky wildcats Wrote:how tall is justice and does he play the point

HEY, NEWCOMER

I THINK ELISHA JUSTICE IS A 5FT11 INCH POINT GUARD

CONSIDERED ONE OF THE BEST IN THE AREA

SOMEONE CORRECT ME IF I AM WRONG.
DortonWildcat5 Wrote:Unofficial stats:

Elisha Justice 21 points, 4 assists
Taylor Newsome 14 points, 9 rebounds
Deven Adams 8 points
Cody Varney 7 points, 5 rebounds, 3 assists
Logan Bryant 6 points, 4 assists, 3 rebounds
Tyler Newsome 4 points, 4 rebounds
Curby Tackett 4 points, 3 rebounds, 2 blocks
Rusty Roberts 3 points
Dillon Tackett 2 points
Jonathan Berger 2 points

THANKS FOR THE STATS, THEY ALWAYS HELP TELL THE STORY OF THE GAME

ALTHOUGH SOME THINGS DO NOT SHOW UP IN THE STATS, FOR EXAMPLE

PLAYING AS A TEAM AND NOT BALL-HOGGING.
dortonite Wrote:THANKS FOR THE STATS, THEY ALWAYS HELP TELL THE STORY OF THE GAME

ALTHOUGH SOME THINGS DO NOT SHOW UP IN THE STATS, FOR EXAMPLE

PLAYING AS A TEAM AND NOT BALL-HOGGING.
Logan Bryant's stats don't tell his game. He's a big spark for this team and very exciting player to watch in the open court, not to mention his defense.
The Wildcats have a very good high school basketball team. Hopefully all of Pike County can be proud. To say the coaches of Pikeville are intentionally mean to the players of SV is an insult to the integrity of that staff. And then for some to make fun on Clark on only tying to do his best at guarding a great High School player makes me sick. I now firmly believe this means of communicating and expressing opinons needs to be changed to everyone signing their names. No one should be allowed to ridicule any of our schools. We should give our support to all our players and coaches..... Thanks and that is it for me.................
BlueSky Wrote:The Wildcats have a very good high school basketball team. Hopefully all of Pike County can be proud. To say the coaches of Pikeville are intentionally mean to the players of SV is an insult to the integrity of that staff. And then for some to make fun on Clark on only tying to do his best at guarding a great High School player makes me sick. I now firmly believe this means of communicating and expressing opinons needs to be changed to everyone signing their names. No one should be allowed to ridicule any of our schools. We should give our support to all our players and coaches..... Thanks and that is it for me.................

Wasn't there some kind of other post on another thread, about Coach Williams not shaking the SV players hands after the game on their first meeting at Pikeville earlier in the season?
The King Wrote:Did anyone notice that Pikeville's coaching staff was "unavailable" to shake hands with SV's players during introductions?

yep I noticed.I know they seen the players come over there.That showed their class.I beleive it affected Valley too.By doing that Valley could only get 30 points more than they did.:lmao: :lmao:
Keep this on topic. As you all know we have "NO BASHING" of coaches or players so keep this on topic with the thread topic.... THE GAME!

This is the only warning!!!
Stardust Wrote:Pikeville 6 12 9 14 41

Shelby Valley 18 10 20 23 71

All 'A' Classic 15 Region semifinal at East Kentucky Expo Center
Pikeville (11-7) -- Burchett 2, Baker 11, Evans 2, Clevenger 6, Clark 10, Keene 4, Rowe 6.
Shelby Valley (13-4) -- Justice 21, Tay.Newsome 14, Bryant 6, Varney 7, Adams 8, Ty.Newsome 4, C.Tackett 4, Barger 2, R. Roberts 3, D.Tackett 2.
didnt ashley hatfield score any?
chrissy23 Wrote:didnt ashley hatfield score any?

He didn't play (injured)
alfus21 Wrote:He didn't play (injured)
yea I believe he injured his ankle againts BL if im not mistakin, but nothin serious. He will be ready this Friday
Yeah, he was out this game.
Pages: 1 2