Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Meeks
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Amun-Ra Wrote:Even more amazing is that we had no other players in double digits... That we def need to improve on.

Not if Meeks is hitting everything. Feed the hot hand.
Jodie Meeks Is My Hero!!!
Incredible...probably the single most impressive college performance I've ever witnessed.
slugger35 Wrote:who ask the question does meeks shoot too much? The answer is NO.

Its not a bad shot, if it goes in! lol Smile
I am in 7th Heaven here in California, Lakers win with best record in NBA, Shelby Valley wins by 40+ and Jodie Meeks scoring 54 and UK beating Tenn and if UK isn't ranked next week then they should quit ranking teams.

The only comparison shooting wise was Kobe when he scored his 81 that I have ever seen and that was a pro and Meeks may end up with one of those nights and I hope to see that one too.
dortonite Wrote:I am in 7th Heaven here in California, Lakers win with best record in NBA, Shelby Valley wins by 40+ and Jodie Meeks scoring 54 and UK beating Tenn and if UK isn't ranked next week then they should quit ranking teams.

The only comparison shooting wise was Kobe when he scored his 81 that I have ever seen and that was a pro and Meeks may end up with one of those nights and I hope to see that one too.

No offense but why is someone from California on a Kentucky sports thread?
catsfan08 Wrote:No offense but why is someone from California on a Kentucky sports thread?
Maybe that person is from Kentucky and likes to keep up with his local teams.
Awesome!!
Seen this on CatsPause.com and thought I'd pass this along...
That performance was unreal...saying he was on fire would be an understatement!!!
Unimaginable
Want to hear something really astounding?

Every game that Pete Maravich played during his college career was recharted.

The results were that if the 3 point rule was in effect back when played for LSU he would have averaged 13 3 point shots per game and would have averaged 57 points per game for a career.

That's right every single game that he ever played would have out shown what Meeks did tonight. Now that's what is unimaginable.
Way to go Jodie.....You da man!
Mr.Kimball Wrote:Want to hear something really astounding?

The results were that if the 3 point rule was in effect back when played for LSU he would have averaged 13 3 point shots per game and would have averaged 57 points per game for a career.

That's right every single game that he ever played would have out shown what Meeks did tonight. Now that's what is unimaginable.
Wow.
Jodie Jodie Jodie...he's the man!!
Un-freaking-believable performance by Jodie. The best game I have ever seen in my life by a college player.
I unfortunately missed the game, not the one to miss. Watching the highlights was incredible seeing how well Meeks shot every variety of shot from all over the floor. Great performance!
Simply Infuego!!!!!!!
Stardust Wrote:I unfortunately missed the game, not the one to miss. Watching the highlights was incredible seeing how well Meeks shot every variety of shot from all over the floor. Great performance!
Yes, you definitely picked the wrong game to miss.
What A Night
catsfan08 Wrote:No offense but why is someone from California on a Kentucky sports thread?
Because of circumstances beyond my control I had to leave my beloved EK mountains to earn a living but Shelby Valley Wildcats and UK Wildcats are my two favorite basketball teams. And Catsfan had to call me out on that!!!!
Thats the fist UK B-ball game I could stomach to watch in 2 years. This team has a ways to go but if Meeks keeps playing like this they could be dangerous come tourney time.
dortonite Wrote:Because of circumstances beyond my control I had to leave my beloved EK mountains to earn a living but Shelby Valley Wildcats and UK Wildcats are my two favorite basketball teams. And Catsfan had to call me out on that!!!!
From Dorton to Cali. Thats a big jump! Glad to see you havent forgot where you came from.
Mr.Kimball Wrote:Want to hear something really astounding?

This is truly amazing but they didn't have a 3-point line back then so....

How about you just congratulate Meeks on his performance?
BlackcatAlum Wrote:Seen this on CatsPause.com and thought I'd pass this along...

[Image: jmeeks.jpg]

:letsparty
outdoorsman43 Wrote:This is truly amazing but they didn't have a 3-point line back then so....

He wasn't taking anything away from Meeks. He was just pointing out that other people could have shined just as bright in their days.
Stats players get now are vastly different than the pre-3 point era. I wish there would have always been a 3-point line.
outdoorsman43 Wrote:This is truly amazing but they didn't have a 3-point line back then so....

I am anxiously awaiting the day that that you actually think before you post anything. So far it hasn't happened and it appears to be a long time in coming..

I said they went back recharted his shots. Is the word "if" something that you need a translater for?Rolleyes
Mr.Kimball Wrote:I am anxiously awaiting the day that that you actually think before you post anything. So far it hasn't happened and it appears to be a long time in coming..

I said they went back recharted his shots. Is the word "if" something that you need a translater for?Rolleyes

I understand that you said if and I'm telling you that it don't matter if they recharted his shots. It is very interesting and amazing "if" they did have a 3-point line.

I'm anxiously awaiting the day that you simply congratulate someone on something such as this and don't blast people, such as myself.
outdoorsman43 Wrote:I understand that you said if and I'm telling you that it don't matter if they recharted his shots. It is very interesting and amazing "if" they did have a 3-point line.

I'm anxiously awaiting the day that you simply congratulate someone on something such as this and don't blast people, such as myself.
Tell you what I'll do. If you ever at any point in time actually write a response to anyone else post and actually think before you post it, I'll give you a big ol congrats. How's that? Up to that challenge?

You do have that other simple option too. If you dont like my posts you can simply ignore them and read something else.
Mr.Kimball Wrote:Tell you what I'll do. If you ever at any point in time actually write a response to anyone else post and actually think before you post it, I'll give you a big ol congrats. How's that? Up to that challenge?

You do have that other simple option too. If you dont like my posts you can simply ignore them and read something else.

Sounds great:Thumbs: I'm excited.

I'm sorry Mr. Kimball, I owe you an apology. I'm definitely not as smart as you. So, I shouldn't be saying anything to someone of your stature. Just monitor my posts so in case I do say anything relatively smart you can congratulate me.Big Grin

I'll look at your past posts so I can see what a "real" post looks like and I can model mine after yours from now on.

I look forward to hearing your congratulations. I'm going to try really hard to impress you Wink
Pages: 1 2 3 4