Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Pike Central @ Belfry - Oct. 17
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Thoughts?

Belfry rolls 56-0
Belfry 42
PC 6
Should be a good game until kickoff, then Belfry rolls.
Assuming Belfry isn't looking past PCHS to the SCHS game the following week, this one will be over by halftime. If Belfry comes out expecting PCHS to lay down for them though, and PCHS comes out intent on playing their hardest, then the game could get interesting.
NIECE Wrote:Should be a good game until kickoff, then Belfry rolls.
LMAO! That's awesome!
Belfry by 4 td's.
The best part of the night will be the ribs and chicken at the tailgate. The JV will see a lot of action; hopefully the Pirates starters can get in 3 quarters of action. Belfry 48-12.
Pike Central cannot be overlooked. Yes, next week is a HUGE game...but don't forget about the Hawks coming to the CAM..
Belfry takes this one with ease.

Best of luck to both!
belfry-58
pike central-14
Pike Central 6
Belfry 56
TongueirateSho Central will give them a tough one........... in the first half 58 22 belfry
Belfry wins by Halftime, Jv plays most of the second Half.
I think the Hawks will win in a tight one 28 to 25
I am kind of surprised at some of the scores posted. It will be over in the first quarter. Belfry wins easily 58-6. PC will score at the very end of the game.
Go PCChs Wrote:I think the Hawks will win in a tight one 28 to 25

Interesting Score
Belfry wins 48-6
belfry has never over looked any games and they will not this one. belfry rolls just like sc did last week.
Belfry needs to be careful. Even though they will win this game easily, I think they need to rest there players. If the score is 4td's I would play jv third quarter.
now would be a good time for belfry to mix in some of the starters for next year and have them play together for some extra continuity that always pays off.
FYI...Andrew Elkins' updated passing stats are 25-34 for 349 yards and 5 touchdowns with 0 interceptions. Last week I had him 4 for 4 with 3 touchdowns, but he was actually 5 for 5 with 3 Tds. Not a lot of passing, but very effective when he does.
beasy_bo Wrote:belfry has never over looked any games and they will not this one. belfry rolls just like sc did last week.

A Sheldon Clark fan would say Belfry has never overlooked an opponent Smile
Belfry's key is to stay healthy and continue to work on the little things that they continue to have issues with: Penalties, fumbles, dropped passes, missed tackles and assignments on defense.
Go PCChs Wrote:I think the Hawks will win in a tight one 28 to 25

LOL. W/E YOU THINK. BELFRY ROLLS 56-14:Thumbs:
Bucs take this one. Sorry Hawks.

Pirates-54
Hawks-06
belfry will win this week
cardfan1398 Wrote:belfry will win this week ,it dont look good for the next week ,win why you can

It looks pretty good for next week right now, the Pirates will be the favorite and rightfully so.
belfry by as much as they want
Belfry-58
Pike Central-6
Belfry
Pages: 1 2