Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Pike Central @ Belfry - Oct. 17
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Go Pirates!
BelfryPride Wrote:Go Pirates!

Hey BP, when I started the thread looking ahead I never for one second thought the players would overlook PC. As a fan, I was the one looking ahead. I am a reporter and have followed the Pirates. We are planning to do a week's worth of articles beginning Monday.
Anyways, I was kinda bummed when the thread was closed. Can we not look ahead or did I say something wrong? It is bothering me just a bit.
Looking forward to getting some more great shots of TDs and DEFENSE tonight!!TongueirateSku
bluegrassLady Wrote:Hey BP, when I started the thread looking ahead I never for one second thought the players would overlook PC. As a fan, I was the one looking ahead. I am a reporter and have followed the Pirates. We are planning to do a week's worth of articles beginning Monday.
Anyways, I was kinda bummed when the thread was closed. Can we not look ahead or did I say something wrong? It is bothering me just a bit.
Looking forward to getting some more great shots of TDs and DEFENSE tonight!!TongueirateSku

I sent you a PM. Big Grin
Belfry wins big
BelfryPride Wrote:I sent you a PM. Big Grin

Thank ya dear Wink
Pages: 1 2