Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Pikeville vs. Prestonsburg - Oct. 17
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Lextrots Wrote:Id say you are right ,Harmon and Cleary will run all over the blackcats all night long . Go Panthers
Wake up from your dream. It might be a close game for a little while but no way the Panthers run all over Pburg.
Lextrots Wrote:Pikeville has played those type of Quality teams all season, at this point in the season both teams should be on there A game, should be a dandy, Go panthers
Who have they played that is that quality of a team? They havent played near the quality. Unless you consider Allen Central and South Floyd a quality team. Not saying it wont be a good game but they havent played the same competition. I hope its a great game.
UnderArmour24 Wrote:Who have they played that is that quality of a team? They havent played near the quality. Unless you consider Allen Central and South Floyd a quality team. Not saying it wont be a good game but they havent played the same competition. I hope its a great game.

Are you serious? We have played Corbin (#3 in 2A), Ashland (#9 in 5A), Lex Cath (#3 in 4A), Belfry (#1 in 3A), and Prestonsburg (#6 in 2A). That is quite a bit of quality for a small 1A school.
I will agree that Pikeville plays THE TOUGHEST non district schedule in the mountains almost every year. They never schedule a cupcake team when they have the option.
This is an important game for Harmon. If he is as good as some say, then he should be able to carry P'ville offense.. You see this in all good all-state players..
Blackcats pour it to the Panthers, 50-6
TRAIN85 Wrote:Are you serious? We have played Corbin (#3 in 2A), Ashland (#9 in 5A), Lex Cath (#3 in 4A), Belfry (#1 in 3A), and Prestonsburg (#6 in 2A). That is quite a bit of quality for a small 1A school.

Agree'd every single one of these games are against teams that are in a higher class..

Pikeville is one of the best teams and has one of the best coaching staffs in eastern kentucky!
Pages: 1 2 3