Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Pikeville vs. Prestonsburg - Oct. 17
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
If...Then Wrote:Unless Pikevilles defense is doing well and stopping the ball, morely the pass game, this one could get ugly quick.

Go Panthers!

Pikeville has not stopped a good team yet....... Their defense has been terrible.
The Panthers just got some good news for friday. Hail Pikeville!
Panther Thunder Wrote:The Panthers just got some good news for friday. Hail Pikeville!

UMMMMM ???????? LETS SEE ?????????? Could Baker be back ????
It Will Be A Close Game For The 1st Half ...then I Will Take The Blackcats By 2td's ...if They Can Redeem Their Confidence Coming Off The Tough Loss At Beechwood
game wont be close it will prob be over before the half..
Blackcats with a win
cuppett777 Wrote:game wont be close it will prob be over before the half..

Id say you are right ,Harmon and Cleary will run all over the blackcats all night long . Go Panthers
P-burg
should be a good game if pikeville comes to win.
BlackcatAlum Wrote:Should be an exciting game, I'll take my Blackcats by 3 touchdowns.
lol, and how's it going to be exciting then?
ComfortEagle Wrote:I never said I wished it on the kids, please point out where I said that? But I do wish it on the coaching staff. Maybe that will open someone's eyes.

And no, to my knowledge, we never ran up the score like that, leaving our starters in through the 4th quarter just to break a school record or pad stats. I can't say that the scores never got that high, but the starters were always out by halftime or the 3rd quarter. I distinctly remember a few games where the starters had to run sprints afterwards because we weren't in the game long enough to get any real conditioning.

And for the record, while I was there we only "hung" 60 on a team 3 times. Twice to Allen Central (in 2001 and 2003) and once to Clay County (2002). Our starters were out at halftime in all of those games and sometimes the JV can't help but score. Could we have left our starters in to break some records? Sure, but we chose not to.

soooo your wishing bad on the kids as well as the coaching staff... The coaches don't take the pounding Rolleyes
punkbug28 Wrote:It Will Be A Close Game For The 1st Half ...Then I Will Take The Blackcats By 2td's ...if They Can Redeem Their Confidence Coming Off The Tough Loss At Beechwood

what's with all the capitalizations? is this a book title or something?
Do you really think pikeville will beat p-burg like they beat south floyd that would be great but i rlly doubt that they will even beat them let alone kill them...but i think it will be a good game
I believe Pikeville has the stregth and speed to play with, and possibly beat the Blackcats. I think they are still trying to turn that corner where everything starts to click on both sides of the ball. I hope they start getting their confidence and start playing up to their potential. I've seen teams like Belfry for example, go through they same type of learning curve each year and then it seems like that one game happens and everything starts to click. Now, before the haters start, I know Pikeville is no Belfy. They do run the same type of offense this year though and this offense requires time, especially on the line where technique is so critical. Pikeville may take right up until playoff time to start stepping it up or they may not step it up at all. I think the P-Burg game will be a real test to their commitment on getting better.
Prestonsburg wins with a running clock in the 2nd half. Prestonsburg is as good as they think. Beating Allen Central and Betsy Layne isn't something that makes you a good team.
nm...
P-Burg by 2-3 tds
Blackcats by 4 tds. And also The Ville - its homecoming night so no matter what the score is it'll be exciting to see who gets crowned queen lol.
The Ville Wrote:lol, and how's it going to be exciting then?

Well it is a rivalry.Smile
1st off Pburg is coming off of a tough loss to Beechwood so they are hungry. 2nd off its homecoming night. And 3rd its Pikeville so Pburg is going to be fired up. Ill take the Cats by 3 or 4 td's.
P'burg should win this one.
I watched the Prestonsburg/Beechwood game on the internet, and they(Pburg) did not impress me at all
JeffSheppard15 Wrote:I watched the Prestonsburg/Beechwood game on the internet, and they(Pburg) did not impress me at all

They didn't impress ANYONE with that performance...

Sad
bad news for the panthers josh mullins quit this week
prestonsburg....may have lost last week...but they are still a good, solid team
Pburg will come out on top. Pburg 35 Pville 6
oneijoe Wrote:They didn't impress ANYONE with that performance...

Sad

However;; Pikeville and Beechwood are not even close to being comparable this year.
Prestonsburg...should have this one wrapped up
pburg by 17
It is all acoording to which Pikeville team shows up. People tend to forget that this same Pikeville team played Corbin down to the last minute and I really figured that P-Burg would play Beechwood to a better game..I say P-Burg by 14.
Pages: 1 2 3