Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Powell County Pirates 08-09
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
FOR REAL Wrote:Wow you people kill me. I'm done. I've gave my thoughts. So be it!

Why you leaving... Oh wait i know its cuz you cant handle the TRUTH!!!
FOR REAL Wrote:Your an IDIOT!!!!!!!! LOST, CLUELESS, BRAIN DEAD! Your probally a bench warmer on your badmitten team. Your a joke! I don't care who you think this is. Your way off with the Christian remark but I should have known coming from you. Your post is like I said CLUELESS, BRAINDEAD. Bobcatfan22 what are you talking about Christian causing problems, are you serious? If there was drama at Powell it was the two birds you figure it out.:confused:

Well at first I thought u were Christian For real... Oh but wait i just remembered Christian couldnt spell all those words you put unless his Daddy baller 20 helped him LMAO!!!!
:BigLaugh: That so funny I totally agree with you
FOR REAL Wrote:Your an IDIOT!!!!!!!! LOST, CLUELESS, BRAIN DEAD! Your probally a bench warmer on your badmitten team. Your a joke! I don't care who you think this is. Your way off with the Christian remark but I should have known coming from you. Your post is like I said CLUELESS, BRAINDEAD. Bobcatfan22 what are you talking about Christian causing problems, are you serious? If there was drama at Powell it was the two birds you figure it out.:confused:

First of all, I go to Powell County high school.
Christian Brewer was the worst thing to ever happen to that school in terms of basketball. All he did was whine and nagg when someone didn't pass him the ball.
Oh, and to the other guy up there who asked if I couldn't make the Powell County team...I DID make the team, actually. And I played for like half a season and quit, because Powell County basketball isn't about winning or losing. It's about how much money the players parents have. You all are idiots...
bobcatfan22 Wrote:Powell is on the rise. You have no clue what the **** you are talking about first of all? Did you try out for Powell Co and didnt make it? Was you never skilled enough to even step on to the court at Powell Co. Doubt it!!! Quit trying to put these kids down. If your going to do that then why in the **** even come into this thread.:mad:

I'm gonna let fair be fair and say that you don't have to be good at a particular game or sport to know who can or can't play it, who is or isn't skilled at whatever the particular event may be.

Azr3ken brings up some valid points. The least you could do is show common courtesy and take him up on that, rather than his anonymity and supposed 'lack of talent' when you clearly know nothing of him.
This thread is CLOSED!

Feel free to start another thread about this topic.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6