Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Powell County Pirates 08-09
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
TheMasterpiece Wrote:How are the boys at Powell going to welcome him back since he tried to better deal them?

If he gets tha Asst. Principal job in the Breathitt school system like the paper said....he wont have to worry about what they think.He is homesick.
TheMasterpiece Wrote:Not very much talent, a below average coach should make for a bad recipe, the band better be good.

Kyle Lively is above average imo
Kyle is gone as the Powell Co. basketball coach.He got the principal job at Stanton Ele. and they won't allow him to do both.
Powell County is a very lucrative coaching job. 800 students. They shouldn't have much trouble finding a quality coach, even at this late date.
kyle is gone
Christian Brewer is no longer at Powell Co. either. He has moved to Clark Co.
anybody know who the coaches r that have applied for the Powell County job?
since christian brewer has moved on to a different school... who has the experience to run the point for this upcoming season for the powell co pirates??
HotSauce32 Wrote:since christian brewer has moved on to a different school... who has the experience to run the point for this upcoming season for the powell co pirates??

Christian Brewer was a great player and will be missed at powell co. The starting point guard for summer ball was sophmore carlilse creech. He does a good job at the position and i dont think powell co has anything to worry about. Seniors hawkins and crowe will now need to step it up alot and sophmore morgan reed will also need to show his talent.
carlisle creech can definatley run the point as well as oif not better than Cristian Brewer, the pirates r gonna be finecarlisle has the know how and the talent to lead them.
Ruffballer have you lost your mind? There is no way that Creech could hold a candle to Christian. He may be a good player but he's not even close to the player that Christian is. I personally hate the news that he's went somewhere else. I think he'll be greatly missed.
I just heard who the coach is going to be, but cant say until Tuesday.
i aggree he isn't the player cristian is now,,,,but he is a year younger than him,,,and has lots of potential,,,,i think he can feel his shoes now,,,maybe not as good as him right now but by next year, he will definatley be one of the top players,,,,,,,wat other players r n Creechs grade
It sounds like a former 14th Region coach
who cares??????????????
palmer Wrote:It sounds like a former 14th Region coach

You are correct!
bobcatalways Wrote:You are correct!
Name I heard was...Brian Hall
Same name I heard today from a pretty good source!!
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:Same name I heard today from a pretty good source!!

Hmm....you got any info on him??
Why would he come back, didn't Betsy Layne work out??? He done a good job when he was here at Breathitt and Jackson City and was treated bad by both. Was a great guy.
If indeed it is Brian Hall, he is a good find for Powell. Great guy, excellent classroom teacher (or so I hear) and very knowledgeable coach. Wondering why Betsy Layne didn't work out?
betsylaynealum Wrote:I just heard who the coach is going to be, but cant say until Tuesday.

I can.........It is BRIAN HALL.Confusedhh:
Confusedhh:
HotSauce32 Wrote:since christian brewer has moved on to a different school... who has the experience to run the point for this upcoming season for the powell co pirates??

Confusedhh: He may be backConfusedhh:
Christian's parents moved to Clark Co. and has already enrolled Christian and his sister into school there. Don't see how he could be back. Heard he has meet with the principal and the A.D and the coach. I wish him the best.
DADDY BALLER 20 Wrote:Christian's parents moved to Clark Co. and has already enrolled Christian and his sister into school there. Don't see how he could be back. Heard he has meet with the principal and the A.D and the coach. I wish him the best.

He did his transscripts in pencil in case he don't like the school before Basketball.I was with him last Saturday and he is wait and see mode.:popcorn:
He better go back to Powell Co, unless he wants to ride the bench until he graduates if he makes the team.
Wow big statement coming from someone who probally couldn't make the badmitten team let a lone know if a player is good enough to make a team. Stick to your birdies masterpiece and save your breath when it comes to comments like that. I beleive Christian want only make the team but he'll also play more than you think doubter. That's just a little inside info for you. Do with it what you will.:moon:
sounds like you know anything about the 10th reg.i wish him luck he is a good kid but a different game.
DADDY BALLER 20 Wrote:Wow big statement coming from someone who probally couldn't make the badmitten team let a lone know if a player is good enough to make a team. Stick to your birdies masterpiece and save your breath when it comes to comments like that. I beleive Christian want only make the team but he'll also play more than you think doubter. That's just a little inside info for you. Do with it what you will.:moon:

I mean I dont think he's a bad player, just not going to play at Clark, maybe JV. I was meaning if he wanted to have an impact in varsity games and have some success he should go back to Powell, if he is content with watching from the bench then stay at Clark, he probably isnt a top 25 player in the 14th so doubt he will be at Clark.
Haters, you gotta love them.:confused:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6