Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Will Tate Cox Transfer?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Now that the season is over for JBS, will he stay or leave?
He stayed when Clark was there so now that Clark is gone, he'll get more shots so why would he leave now? But then again Shelby Valley will be the fav in the 15th next year and with Cox they have a better shot at making a run at the state, so who knows?...Im gonna say hes a Crusader next year.
MVP2 Wrote:He stayed when Clark was there so now that Clark is gone, he'll get more shots so why would he leave now? But then again Shelby Valley will be the fav in the 15th next year and with Cox they have a better shot at making a run at the state, so who knows?...Im gonna say hes a Crusader next year.

I understand what you're sayin, but why would he go all the way to SV when he could cut the drive in half and go to Hazard.
Redneck Wrote:I understand what you're sayin, but why would he go all the way to SV when he could cut the drive in half and go to Hazard.
There were a lot of talk last year about Cox going to SV and Collins to Letcher.
Redneck Wrote:I understand what you're sayin, but why would he go all the way to SV when he could cut the drive in half and go to Hazard.

From what Ive heard, Tate has some family that lives close to Shelby Valley or something like that, not sure on how much of that is true but I heard that from someone at ALC. Like you said Hazard, they'll be the fav in the 14th again next year with only one senior but Cox would have to move location to get elibigle right?
MVP2 Wrote:From what Ive heard, Tate has some family that lives close to Shelby Valley or something like that, not sure on how much of that is true but I heard that from someone at ALC. Like you said Hazard, they'll be the fav in the 14th again next year with only one senior but Cox would have to move location to get elibigle right?
I know that Cox family does live on ALC Campus. I would say Collins will have a big deal on if he stays or goes.
MVP2 Wrote:He stayed when Clark was there so now that Clark is gone, he'll get more shots so why would he leave now? But then again Shelby Valley will be the fav in the 15th next year and with Cox they have a better shot at making a run at the state, so who knows?...Im gonna say hes a Crusader next year.
So he can let them put Clint over him? Should have left last year!!
RavenBoy Wrote:I know that Cox family does live on ALC Campus. I would say Collins will have a big deal on if he stays or goes.
Cox does not live on ALC campus!
I'm guessing he will be back at JBS.
I have heard that Knott County is a direct possibility, but he would have to move somewhere other than where he is now to be eligible anywhere else.
Things would definitely be scary for everyone else if Shelby Valley could land him.
tate cox will most likely come to hazard. and if eliglble hazard will be a dominate team
I have heard he is thinking about transferring to Valley next season.
None of them boys will transfer.
IMO i think the only way Tate could even think about playing ball in College is if he got out of JBS. Valley and Hazard are both great options for him.
& just becuase Clark is gone mean anything. Are we forgetting the other Stepp, Clint?!?
Don't you know it's his time to shine.
bell2010 Wrote:IMO i think the only way Tate could even think about playing ball in College is if he got out of JBS. Valley and Hazard are both great options for him.
& just becuase Clark is gone mean anything. Are we forgetting the other Stepp, Clint?!?
Don't you know it's his time to shine.
Hazard yes, but Valley? Who have they ever sent anywhere? Not trying to be a butthole, just can't think of anyone.
The Guru Wrote:Hazard yes, but Valley? Who have they ever sent anywhere? Not trying to be a butthole, just can't think of anyone.

Not alot, but Kris Bentley is a Centre College...
Tate plays AAU with the Valley Boys
Would love to see him at VALLEY!
Tate is very good friends with Taylor, Ashely, Elisha and Logan. Valley is just over Abner mountain for Tate. Tate already came last year and took a tour at Valley. He would fit in very well to the system of run and shoot, especially with Jake gone. And to whoever said where had Valley sent anyone, Jake Bryant is choosing between Transy and Centre to play college ball.
I have heard that if Tate leaves JBS it will be for Valley. He has wanted to come for years...
I dont understand him staying at JBS as long as he has!!
The Guru Wrote:Hazard yes, but Valley? Who have they ever sent anywhere? Not trying to be a butthole, just can't think of anyone.

Mr. Basketball Todd May went to UK.
PC_You_Know Wrote:Tate is very good friends with Taylor, Ashely, Elisha and Logan. Valley is just over Abner mountain for Tate. Tate already came last year and took a tour at Valley. He would fit in very well to the system of run and shoot, especially with Jake gone. And to whoever said where had Valley sent anyone, Jake Bryant is choosing between Transy and Centre to play college ball.

Centre College dosen't offer athletic scholorships. Academic scollorships only at this institution.
cart man Wrote:Mr. Basketball Todd May went to UK.

Todd May is a Virgie grad I believe isn't he.
Yes, Todd did graduate from Virgie.
kyrifle Wrote:Centre College dosen't offer athletic scholorships. Academic scollorships only at this institution.

No one said he was getting an athletic scholarship did they?
If Stepp stays then he should transfer. He could go anywhere and be a great basketball player except JBS. He seems to have the wrong last name to be the center of attention there, despite being the best player.
I don't really see him going anywhere but if he was to I'd say Shelby Valley. I heard he had family there or something of that nature. If not there he may go to another potential state championship team Hazard, they been known to get players from near and far. Then if not there maybe Knott Central, like a 2% chance. I think next season Cox is a Crusader though.
MANoWAR Wrote:I don't really see him going anywhere but if he was to I'd say Shelby Valley. I heard he had family there or something of that nature. If not there he may go to another potential state championship team Hazard, they been known to get players from near and far. Then if not there maybe Knott Central, like a 2% chance. I think next season Cox is a Crusader though.
He wont go to Kcc because its the Stamper show their. The only way I see him leaving JBS is if Collins leaves as well. If Collins and Cox stay at JBS they will have a better chance next year than this year. Yea they wont have Clark Stepp and that might be better for them. Clint Stepp just shoots 3's and thats it. That means Cox will the PG and MAYBE actually run the team right.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6