Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Will Tate Cox Transfer?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
americangirl Wrote:uk96 You seam to be fair and just in your posting, tell me one thing, what is the problem with the present coach at kcc? Why is he getting replaced?

Not due to anything he has done, he has done a great job with the kids. It's due to issues between him and the new lady super intendant!
With that being true is not this a personal attack on coach J.A.? If she has no reason to replace him other than a personal issue, is this right? No. There are kids involed, there is no room for foolish like that. If he has done a good job then why not let him stay. She is suppose to be a role model, if this comes about then everone will know the truth. I'am sorry but i just cannot go along with that, there kids involed. Which there is nothing anyone can do to prevent this, my guess it's allready a done deal but that dose'nt make it right. Politics makes me sick, and even sicker when our kids are in the middle of it.
A reliable source says Tate Cox is walking around the halls at KCC his morning and is in fact enrolled there.
So Tate Cox is now a Patriot?
americangirl Wrote:With that being true is not this a personal attack on coach J.A.? If she has no reason to replace him other than a personal issue, is this right? No. There are kids involed, there is no room for foolish like that. If he has done a good job then why not let him stay. She is suppose to be a role model, if this comes about then everone will know the truth. I'am sorry but i just cannot go along with that, there kids involed. Which there is nothing anyone can do to prevent this, my guess it's allready a done deal but that dose'nt make it right. Politics makes me sick, and even sicker when our kids are in the middle of it.

The current super is a fine lady, who doesn't put up with a lot of foolishness. She has done an outstanding job since recently taking over the school system, she has attended more functions in the last few months that the past super ever did and the "Complex" is cleaner now than it has been in years, thanks to her. Having a personal problem with J.A. is rumor and what a few of the people who think they are in power want you to believe. If J.A.'s contract is not renewed, trust me, he created his own down fall, there's nothing personal to it. Get your facts straight, the super isn't the one who had a problem with being a good "role model".
I'm sorry but I am kind of having a problem with the most recent posts. There are posts saying that Tate is enrolled into KCC. If he is, fine; if he's not, fine. BUT... These have been posted during school hours. Therefore these are adults who are making these posts. I just think it's kind of freaky that adults will "stalk" a high school boy to the point that they know if he is walking the hallways or not at a specific school. They have either had to call the school, or have a student there that they are close to call them. If school personnel has released that information to outsiders not only is that very disappointing but illegal! Either way around that is being just flat out nosy and I think it's kind of weird for people to be so obsessed over a high school boy to the point of invaiding his personal life to the point that you know he has transfered before the first day school has even dismissed.
LetcherCentral23 Wrote:I'm sorry but I am kind of having a problem with the most recent posts. There are posts saying that Tate is enrolled into KCC. If he is, fine; if he's not, fine. BUT... These have been posted during school hours. Therefore these are adults who are making these posts. I just think it's kind of freaky that adults will "stalk" a high school boy to the point that they know if he is walking the hallways or not at a specific school. They have either had to call the school, or have a student there that they are close to call them. If school personnel has released that information to outsiders not only is that very disappointing but illegal! Either way around that is being just flat out nosy and I think it's kind of weird for people to be so obsessed over a high school boy to the point of invaiding his personal life to the point that you know he has transfered before the first day school has even dismissed.
Students can get on the internet at school.
Most of the people on here are students who have nothing better to do anyway. Students do get on during school hours. And yes it is true. Today Tate Cox did enroll at Knott Central and will be playing for the Patriots. That makes them a top contender next year. Its just going to be scary next year on how good the 14th region will be.
Captain Obvious Wrote:The current super is a fine lady, who doesn't put up with a lot of foolishness. She has done an outstanding job since recently taking over the school system, she has attended more functions in the last few months that the past super ever did and the "Complex" is cleaner now than it has been in years, thanks to her. Having a personal problem with J.A. is rumor and what a few of the people who think they are in power want you to believe. If J.A.'s contract is not renewed, trust me, he created his own down fall, there's nothing personal to it. Get your facts straight, the super isn't the one who had a problem with being a good "role model".
Captain When it comes to myseft posting i'am sure of the information i post. Believe me i check it out. I'am sure she is a fine lady. But it seams you took my post the worng way, it was the political mode behind it. And the personal problem with J.A.is no rumor, and besides that NOBODY can make me believe anything, i have eyes and ears. Then if J.A. created as you call it his on down fall, then what could it be. I have heard nothing that would be a flaw on his part as a coach. Captain everone knows the true story. This boy has done nothing worng as a coach. But i'am sorry that my posts gets on your toes.
Good news for Knott Central Fans, Tate Cox is now a Patriot.
RavenBoy Wrote:Good news for Knott Central Fans, Tate Cox is now a Patriot.

And you know this how?
blackcat_student Wrote:And you know this how?
ummm 3 people just said he was at Knott Central today. Figured no ******* would get on here and say that and it not be true.
RavenBoy Wrote:ummm 3 people just said he was at Knott Central today. Figured no ******* would get on here and say that and it not be true.

Just making sure.
Being eligible is the next task. Transferring is one thing.
I would say his family has already made sure of all of that if he is going to transfer.
Tate Cox WAS at KCC today. He is supposed to be enrolled tomorrow. I saw him and I know him myself.
Yes, I seen him walking around the building today. I also seen Brent Hall.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6