Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: McDonald's All Americans Announced
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Thats odd..I don't see my name on there anywhere...:confused:
BCFan Wrote:Thats odd..I don't see my name on there anywhere...:confused:

Must of posted the wrong rosters Big Grin
I sure wish we would go after hopson.....
I was hoping to see Liggins make it.
Why is Scotty Hopson on the west team?
Shelby Valley played against Sylven Landesburg in New York.
Hmmm odd i think the Miller kid from Mason county should be here IMO. But also how come Hopson is on the west?
I'd take Miller over Hopson anyday! If Hopson plays like he did against Paintsville all of the time, he'll never make it against the bigger college players!
I figured Miller would be on here.
I expected possibly miller and liggins both. Looks like UK comes up empty this year unless they can land hopson.
It would be something if UK got one of these undecided players. Hopson would be a great pickup. Anyone know if UK is about to sign anyone else?
MANoWAR Wrote:It would be something if UK got one of these undecided players. Hopson would be a great pickup. Anyone know if UK is about to sign anyone else?

They have a few JUCO's who are really interested.
Actually the Edmonson kid from UHA would clearly be a better pick for UK. He can actually shoot, with both Crawford and Bradley leaving that woulod be the logical pick. Hopson can score but only from about 4 to five feet from the goal. WE have Stevenson and Patterson for that.
EKY Sportster Wrote:I'd take Miller over Hopson anyday! If Hopson plays like he did against Paintsville all of the time, he'll never make it against the bigger college players!

Did Miller not humiliate Hopson at the Fast Lane Classic?
Can't believe we don't have any of them ????
Mr.Kimball Wrote:Did Miller not humiliate Hopson at the Fast Lane Classic?

Miller had 41, and Hopson 19
Miller should have been in there. Hes to good a player not to be in there. I was surprised not to see his name on the roster. But he is an extremely talented player and UK has got him!
slingblade93 Wrote:How come the Stepp kidd with his 3000 points and 1000 assists didn't make it?

How come Aaron Crum didnt make it?Big Grin
uhavenoidea Wrote:How come Aaron Crum didnt make it?Big Grin

Probably would have if he played here all four years.
CRUM is a great player...I think Somebody from the 15th and Mountains should have at least got nominated...
EKY Sportster Wrote:I'd take Miller over Hopson anyday! If Hopson plays like he did against Paintsville all of the time, he'll never make it against the bigger college players!

I agree. If Hopson can't outdo a 6'2" Shane Grimm, he's in for a RUDE awakenin when he gets to college. I don't think he shoulda made this team, he ain't even the best player on his high school team.
can' t understand the Hopson selection. I watched Darius Miller ring him for 41 points and several dunks at the Fast Lane Classic and showed everybody who was the best player and wait and see who wins Mr. Basketball. Just because Miller and Liggins are not on these lists, these two young men can hoop and certainly will help Patterson and company next season as freshmen.:redboxer:
It will be odd that Hopson is a McDonalds All American and he wont even win Mr Basketball. Miller has that award in the bag.
McDonalds All-Americans aren't always the best, we've all seen that over the years. How many of em turn out to be busts in college. Everybody always dogged Tubby for not recruitin McDonalds All-Americans and when he finally did, they weren't all they were made out to be. Though it's a great honor to named a McDonalds All-American, I think Miller and some others who were deservin will show everybody in college who the real players are.
Redneck Wrote:McDonalds All-Americans aren't always the best, we've all seen that over the years. How many of em turn out to be busts in college. Everybody always dogged Tubby for not recruitin McDonalds All-Americans and when he finally did, they weren't all they were made out to be. Though it's a great honor to named a McDonalds All-American, I think Miller and some others who were deservin will show everybody in college who the real players are.

Yeah, most of them are busts.
Yeah I just Hope UK lands hopson....
SpOrTsFaNaTiC711 Wrote:Yeah I just Hope UK lands hopson....

Why, he's not that good, ask Darius Miller.
Really?.... I haven't watched Miller play but here at the East KY Expo Center..People say hopson is good but i am glad to have miller
SpOrTsFaNaTiC711 Wrote:Really?.... I haven't watched Miller play but here at the East KY Expo Center..People say hopson is good but i am glad to have miller

Miller put up 41 against Hopson.

Hopson is decent but all he wants to do is stand around the 3 point line (he cant shoot the deep ball very good) unless he has a chance to dunk, and he has a bit of an attitude. Edmonson is the best player for UHA. Billy G went to the All "A" state championship to watch him. He is the real deal. Wasn't even gettin recruited at the beginnin of the season. He is 6-4, can shoot from anywhere on the floor, very quick and fast, can jump outta the gym etc.
Pages: 1 2