Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: What is wrong with JBS?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
they went in this same slump last year the crusaders will pull through
ARC Wrote:Sorry, I'll spell it out for you. You say that jbs is playing 'horrible' and still almost winning. Nevertheless, a team that is playing 'horribly' half the time (last 6 games they are 3 and 3), is a horrible team.

actually, that would make them an average team......

like i stated in another thread, jbs will go to the region as district champs...........
JOBAKKA Wrote:The slide continues for JBS. 4 Regional games in a row are now in th loss column. This is more than a off-night or the refs or any other excuse. they are in trouble if they want to repeat in the regional tournament. Hazard, Cordia, Perry Central, Knott Central. These games have been fairly close ut there does seem to be a blueprint for beating the Crusaders.

which is your favorite team??
bluegrass15 Wrote:actually, that would make them an average team......

like i stated in another thread, jbs will go to the region as district champs...........

Take that up with RavenBoy in post #49. He said they are playing horribly. I just pointed out that a team that plays horribly half the time could be considered a horrible team, or at least 'half-horrible'. (Using ravenboy's logic)

Here's to hoping the crusaders get to watch a bunch of post season games up in Hindman. Maybe the Lexington Herald will print an article about what good fans the jbs boys are. Heck, it wouldn't surprise me if some of them boys rack up a few assists when they ain't even playing.
ARC Wrote:Take that up with RavenBoy in post #49. He said they are playing horribly. I just pointed out that a team that plays horribly half the time could be considered a horrible team, or at least 'half-horrible'. (Using ravenboy's logic)

Here's to hoping the crusaders get to watch a bunch of post season games up in Hindman. Maybe the Lexington Herald will print an article about what good fans the jbs boys are. Heck, it wouldn't surprise me if some of them boys rack up a few assists when they ain't even playing.

Some people don't have to such smart ***. JBS boys will be watching everybody else walk out the doors as loosers. And as far as getting assist while they are not playing well we will assist everybody to the doors after we beat them.
Nomercy Wrote:Some people don't have to such smart ***. JBS boys will be watching everybody else walk out the doors as loosers. And as far as getting assist while they are not playing well we will assist everybody to the doors after we beat them.
It is so nice to see the JBS faithful back talking thier same old smack. It got too quiet after the last couple weeks. The districts are around the corner and yes, JBS is capable of winning the region but they are also capable of losing early in the districts or regions. They are one of the top teams in the region but not the top 2 or 3. So Nomercy we will wait and see and I know if you win you crusaders will be on here with all your smack but if you lose will you come on here and congratulate the winners. I doubt it, the recent silence tells me if JBS loses it will be less interesting on the posts and deathly silent.

[Image: icon10.gif]
:letsparty
Nomercy Wrote:Some people don't have to such smart ***. JBS boys will be watching everybody else walk out the doors as loosers. And as far as getting assist while they are not playing well we will assist everybody to the doors after we beat them.
JOBAKKA Wrote:It is so nice to see the JBS faithful back talking thier same old smack. It got too quiet after the last couple weeks. The districts are around the corner and yes, JBS is capable of winning the region but they are also capable of losing early in the districts or regions. They are one of the top teams in the region but not the top 2 or 3. So Nomercy we will wait and see and I know if you win you crusaders will be on here with all your smack but if you lose will you come on here and congratulate the winners. I doubt it, the recent silence tells me if JBS loses it will be less interesting on the posts and deathly silent.

[Image: icon10.gif]

how can you complain about jbs talking trash when that is all you do is talk trash. just to let you know, when jbs wins the region, i will be the first on here to talk smack.
bluegrass15 Wrote:how can you complain about jbs talking trash when that is all you do is talk trash. just to let you know, when jbs wins the region, i will be the first on here to talk smack.
If JBS loses, will you be the first on here to congratulate the winners?
BasketBallonlyfan Wrote:If JBS loses, will you be the first on here to congratulate the winners?

i sure will partner
bluegrass15 Wrote:how can you complain about jbs talking trash when that is all you do is talk trash. just to let you know, when jbs wins the region, i will be the first on here to talk smack.

You are 100% correct.
bluegrass15 Wrote:i sure will partner
I'll believe it when I see it. Remeber if and only if JBS loses, they can't keep saying it was a bad game but we are still going to win the state championship. It's one and done after the distrcits. The usual bragging will be done forever.
JOBAKKA Wrote:I'll believe it when I see it. Remeber if and only if JBS loses, they can't keep saying it was a bad game but we are still going to win the state championship. It's one and done after the distrcits. The usual bragging will be done forever.

If JBS loses?
Nomercy Wrote:If JBS loses?

When jbs loses the whiners will make a few lame excuses about tate not being 100% blah blah blah. Keep it to yourself, we've all heard it before.

Here's to watching jbs throw a temper tantrum when they get drubbed by a better team in their own district. Dollars to donuts that they'll show their true colors (again) when they lose.

There's always baseball though, break out the mitts boys.
Nomercy Wrote:I don't see any laughter with 950 career assist. It's going to be a beat down in Hazard today laugh about that.

Nomercy Wrote:Cry and hate as you wish. JBS will win today and they will win the 14th as well. 18 assist against South Floyd and 950 for his career..

I'd say that you were about as accurate about jbs beating Hazard in the all a as you are about everything else lol.

Nothing personal, just like to hear you fellers whine.
Cox's injury should prove to everybody who the team leader is.... look at the losses with him... and look at them without him!
CantTouchMe Wrote:Cox's injury should prove to everybody who the team leader is.... look at the losses with him... and look at them without him!

Cox is 100%......nope, excuse me obviously he aint.....wait, now he is.....nope, jbs lost so he aint.....yeh he is/no he aint/yep he is/nope/yep/.......

Kinda the rundown on jbs since their loss to Hazard in the All A. I guess it is a one man show alright, just not the 'one man' that the newspapers talk about lol. Obviously cox is the man at jbs.
CantTouchMe Wrote:Cox's injury should prove to everybody who the team leader is.... look at the losses with him... and look at them without him!
And the leader is Jim Stepp.:Clap:
JOBAKKA Wrote:And the leader is Jim Stepp.:Clap:

Watch out my friend, I don't think we are allowed to mention that last name. You may end up suspendered. Confusedhh:
I will begin to repent now. But he is clearly the leader and the thread is about what is wrong at JBS. I think thier performance problems lie with the coaching staff not utilizing the talent on this team. They use other players to promote thier personal agendas, they have some great talent on that team. Collins tallest player in region, never touches in the post, Short, good rebounder and hard nose player, Cox, in the running for the best player in the region, completely under utilized, if used up to his potential he would outclass the other star and gain more notoriety, that would be bad for the agenda and this is what I believe is the problem with the Crusaders. IMHO
JOBAKKA Wrote:I will begin to repent now. But he is clearly the leader and the thread is about what is wrong at JBS. I think thier performance problems lie with the coaching staff not utilizing the talent on this team. They use other players to promote thier personal agendas, they have some great talent on that team. Collins tallest player in region, never touches in the post, Short, good rebounder and hard nose player, Cox, in the running for the best player in the region, completely under utilized, if used up to his potential he would outclass the other star and gain more notoriety, that would be bad for the agenda and this is what I believe is the problem with the Crusaders. IMHO

I agree with you buddy, it's just that that name has been classed as off limits for some reason.
After being absent from reading BGR's for a while, it still shocks me at the amount of jealousy towards the JBS school. Sure some of the criticism and remarks should be directed to some of the Adults responsible for those,but IMO leave the young kids out of this . Basketball is just a game and I hope the kids can find some fun in playing this game. Whatever happens with JBS the rest of the season, I am sure it has taught some of the kids a hard lesson in life and that it can be very cruel and affecting the lifes of these kids. Please give these kids the credit they deserve in accomplishing what they have as a small mountain school against barriers that no other school in the recent history of mountain basketball has had imposed on them. Everyone is intitled to their on opinion, but I hope when it all comes down to the wire, we will all be supporters of all of mountain basketball teams , good luck in the up coming tourn. season, and whomever wins, we get behind them to support them in Rupp to show the rest of the state that we are proud of EAST KY. MOUNTAIN BASKETBALL. IMO this will be one of the closest and evenly matched 14th region tourns. in a while, and should make for some exciting basketball for all fans to watch.
KC 1973 Wrote:After being absent from reading BGR's for a while, it still shocks me at the amount of jealousy towards the JBS school. Sure some of the criticism and remarks should be directed to some of the Adults responsible for those,but IMO leave the young kids out of this . Basketball is just a game and I hope the kids can find some fun in playing this game. Whatever happens with JBS the rest of the season, I am sure it has taught some of the kids a hard lesson in life and that it can be very cruel and affecting the lifes of these kids. Please give these kids the credit they deserve in accomplishing what they have as a small mountain school against barriers that no other school in the recent history of mountain basketball has had imposed on them. Everyone is intitled to their on opinion, but I hope when it all comes down to the wire, we will all be supporters of all of mountain basketball teams , good luck in the up coming tourn. season, and whomever wins, we get behind them to support them in Rupp to show the rest of the state that we are proud of EAST KY. MOUNTAIN BASKETBALL. IMO this will be one of the closest and evenly matched 14th region tourns. in a while, and should make for some exciting basketball for all fans to watch.

I AGREE
bluegrass15 Wrote:actually, that would make them an average team......

They didn't go to region last year as district champs, and even tho I'm not a JBS fan I don't think they are down for the count. They are just in a little slump, but by tourny time they will be ready to play, just like every team will be. I hope all three teams from Knott Co. make some noise somewhere, district, region or state. Good luck KNOTT COUNTY!!!!!
KC 1973 Wrote:After being absent from reading BGR's for a while, it still shocks me at the amount of jealousy towards the JBS school. Sure some of the criticism and remarks should be directed to some of the Adults responsible for those,but IMO leave the young kids out of this . Basketball is just a game and I hope the kids can find some fun in playing this game. Whatever happens with JBS the rest of the season, I am sure it has taught some of the kids a hard lesson in life and that it can be very cruel and affecting the lifes of these kids. Please give these kids the credit they deserve in accomplishing what they have as a small mountain school against barriers that no other school in the recent history of mountain basketball has had imposed on them. Everyone is intitled to their on opinion, but I hope when it all comes down to the wire, we will all be supporters of all of mountain basketball teams , good luck in the up coming tourn. season, and whomever wins, we get behind them to support them in Rupp to show the rest of the state that we are proud of EAST KY. MOUNTAIN BASKETBALL. IMO this will be one of the closest and evenly matched 14th region tourns. in a while, and should make for some exciting basketball for all fans to watch.

Your opinion is so wrong regarding how I feel toward jbs. I have my reasons and it doesn't involve a player.

Here's to watching a 4 second clip on sports overtime with a jubilant 14th region team celebrating a victory over jbs. Cameras probably can't show jbs due to horribly unsportsmanlike conduct.
JOBAKKA Wrote:I will begin to repent now. But he is clearly the leader and the thread is about what is wrong at JBS. I think thier performance problems lie with the coaching staff not utilizing the talent on this team. They use other players to promote thier personal agendas, they have some great talent on that team. Collins tallest player in region, never touches in the post, Short, good rebounder and hard nose player, Cox, in the running for the best player in the region, completely under utilized, if used up to his potential he would outclass the other star and gain more notoriety, that would be bad for the agenda and this is what I believe is the problem with the Crusaders. IMHO

I'm hearing you and agree.
LIPS Wrote:Since no one is going to say this im going to....the reason for JBS losing these 3 straight games is because of the so called best player around Clark Stepp...he is taking two many bad shots and tries to do to much and at times is a bad ball hog....unitl he plays to the pontiental we all know he can play to and pass the ball and be the great player he can be then JBS will still lose to teams they should beat easily...

it takes more than pne person to make a team bad
bigbluefan91 Wrote:it takes more than pne person to make a team bad

i would have to disagree, if one player is jacking up bad shots everytime down the floor, that really hurts your team. you can't blame that on the kid though, the coaches need to do something about it.............
A Hurt Tate Cox.... Thats what!
Quote:
Originally Posted by BasketBallonlyfan
If JBS loses, will you be the first on here to congratulate the winners?
bluegrass15 Wrote:i sure will partner

Just wondering where you are basketBallonlyfan? Shoulda' been ample time to make it back up to pippa passes.

I think you missed a few predictions.
Pages: 1 2 3 4