Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: BGR Halo 3 Tourney
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I think we should definately try getting one together, either a 2v2 or 1v1, whichever. If someone is interested hit me up on here or xbl.

FuzzaWuzz33
Sounds like we should get somthing like this going
yea. It'd be pretty fun
Yea that sound like a good idea.
Once we see how many people wanna do it, we'l decide if its a 2v2 or 1v1.
I'll play on my boyfriend's live account
we could do clans if anyone has one?

i have it if anyone wants to get pwned. lol

but count me IN anyways
I would, but I don't play Halo3 much anymore now that I've discovered COD4
alfus21 Wrote:I would, but I don't play Halo3 much anymore now that I've discovered COD4

Man you and everyone else on my friends list is playing COD4 now... I hate you guys.

If any of you guys want to play Halo 3, add me: charlee08

Leave me a message on the xbox telling me who you are so I don't end up ignoring it.Big Grin
blackcat_student Wrote:Man you and everyone else on my friends list is playing COD4 now... I hate you guys.

Leave me a message on the xbox telling me who you are so I don't end up ignoring it.Big Grin

Smile Man jump in and play some COD4 with me sometime.
I have yet to play H3 but just beat COD4 and it is a sick game.
blackcat_student Wrote:Man you and everyone else on my friends list is playing COD4 now... I hate you guys.

dude tell me about it.

Im not going to cave and get it and have to start all over again

ill add ya. but i cant play until i get ungrounded ok

iceFrenzy23
If...Then Wrote:dude tell me about it.

Im not going to cave and get it and have to start all over again

ill add ya. but i cant play until i get ungrounded ok

iceFrenzy23

Smile... Okay man.
blackcat_student Wrote:Smile... Okay man.

yea i know, it sucks. Ive snuck on a couple of times when mom and dad wernt home Big Grin
we could keep a bracket on here, and have a MOD put a sticky saying anyone who wants to enter can and that they havent to add a certain someone to play the round. IMO we should have a MOD in the game just watching the other 2 fight so theres proof?
Well, we have the save film feature, so it shouldn't be a problem.
Everyone should post their rank just to see what kind of competition there is on here... no offense to ne1 but im not sure there is much on here
No Favorites Wrote:Everyone should post their rank just to see what kind of competition there is on here... no offense to ne1 but im not sure there is much on here

41 - Major
I Say We Have It Soon.
Cause Everyone Is Starting To Quit Halo
Captain grade 2 -194 total wins.
40 in TS
41 in LW
Colonel Grade 2 - Can get higher than my 41 but I play a lot of social with my friends.

Mostly people I play with in customs on my list are Colonels or Brigs so I can a pretty healthy dose of compeition daily.

http://www.bungie.net/Stats/Halo3/Defaul...aNdFiLL606
well i would tell everyone to join the EKHL but it has already closed... it is the Eastern Kentucky Halo League and it is for people in Kentucky...if it opens or i can get the adm. to let more people join i'll post it on here...and by the way if u wanna add me it's gibson34 message me and tell me who you are

by the way in a 35 Commander Grade 2
Not to good at Halo because I haven't played in a while.But what about a Call Of Duty tourney, my K/D ratio is 1.16 and Im in the 5th prestige, but add me my name is Xx Iron J xX.
Anyone want to play some 4v4 customs Team Slayer tonight send me a request on XBOX Live. GT is MR LaNdFill606.
Enjoy:

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="<A href="http://www.youtube.com/v/m4MoWCOk6Iw&hl=en"></param><param">http://www.youtube.com/v/m4MoWCOk6Iw&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/m4MoWCOk6Iw&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>
I am getting together an online Halo 3 tournament with a 4 vs 4 Team Slayer matches. I will be needing at least 8 teams and the matches will be setup to meet online at a specific time. Whatever time the match is decided on the teams will go ahead and play regardless if certain players are unable to show up. The first place prize are simply bragging rights but I thought it would be a good idea just to have something to follow on here. I will make up the brackets and make the available for viewing on here.
easternkysportsguru Wrote:I am getting together an online Halo 3 tournament with a 4 vs 4 Team Slayer matches. I will be needing at least 8 teams and the matches will be setup to meet online at a specific time. Whatever time the match is decided on the teams will go ahead and play regardless if certain players are unable to show up. The first place prize are simply bragging rights but I thought it would be a good idea just to have something to follow on here. I will make up the brackets and make the available for viewing on here.

how do u sign up cause me n a couple friends will play
Raider_Nation09 Wrote:how do u sign up cause me n a couple friends will play

Just post your Gamertags on here under Team 1 and Ill do it from there.
Just together:

Team 1
---------
MR LaNdFill
Buridalie9720
Andude0001
BaronVonTaint
Ill be in it, Xx Iron J xX
Pages: 1 2