Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: BGR Halo 3 Tourney
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Get 3 more players on your team and you will be under Team 2.
Do my members have to have BGR accounts?
Jshort5 Wrote:Do my members have to have BGR accounts?

No just friends you play with on XBOX Live. Must have a GT and cant be playing under a guest name like Johndoe[1].
I got on halo the other day and man I'm horrible, I mean it was awful.
Need at least 4 teams so we can seed them accordingly. The next four please title yourself under Team 2.
I can go ahead and get a team here it is

Team 2
Jshort5-Xx Iron J xX
gold_glove-Pirates8
Kyboy13-Mike13W

Ill get the other one later, the name after the dash is the gamertag.
i'll be in this.. i'll ask my friends tonight. But in the meantime if any1 wants to add me, my gamertag is YoUrShAdOw69
TEAM 3

YoUrShAdOw69
I pro playa I
homelessman19
WarMech65
So is any1 else on here going to sign up. Cuz if not, I have sum friends that I didnt choose for my team, that could form there own team. Just so we can play this thing.
As Team 3 knows from playing with me the other night my other 3 have fallen apart so now I am going into this alone. Anyone want to recruit a player for your team? Let me know, I am free.
easternkysportsguru Wrote:As Team 3 knows from playing with me the other night my other 3 have fallen apart so now I am going into this alone. Anyone want to recruit a player for your team? Let me know, I am free.

Ill take you, LOL!!
Jshort5 Wrote:Ill take you, LOL!!

Sounds good JShort. Just add the GamerTag MR LaNdFill606. Ill be online tonight and hopefully we can play against Team 3.
Just a lil revision for my team. I pro playa I wants to use his iSnipe14 account, and homelessman is unable to play for awhile, so I will be replacing him with II pro playa II. So my roster now looks like this.

TEAM 3

YoUrShAdOw69
iSnipe14
II pro playa II
WarMech65
I haven't played since I came home for the summer so I'll be rusty, but I'll jump on if someone needs me. I'm a Brigadier level 49 in team slayer. My GT is Tinch
Pages: 1 2