Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: The mystery of the naked commode at historic Campbell field
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
All the insiders of Corbin football on here and still no solid answers… I’m still thinking there are about as many walls around them commodes as Corbin has championships in the last 40 years !!!!
(08-29-2023, 12:26 AM)Deuce8 Wrote: [ -> ]All the insiders of Corbin football on here and still no solid answers… I’m still thinking there are about as many walls around them commodes as Corbin has championships in the last 40 years !!!!

[Image: OIP.N3TWeUdgbYWBLTHe1uvGyAHaEK?w=322&h=1...=5&pid=1.7]
Cmon bull….. I know you know people !! We need answers !!!!!
We have suffered in silence LONG ENOUGH!!

Are players and COACHES still subjected to the degradation of a locker room with a naked commode- (no stall walls) just planted right in the middle of the room at our nation’s finest high school program?
Crickets!!!!!!!!!!
No one wants to talk about the things that matter most in Corbin.
It’s there for the sake of camaraderie. Seclusion divides team. A team who poops together, plays together.
(08-29-2023, 07:14 PM)Corbin Wrote: [ -> ]It’s there for the sake of camaraderie. Seclusion divides team. A team who poops together, plays together.
Seriously, what kind of school board/administration would allow this spectacle to continue? If a commode with no walls really exists, then the Corbin voters should run everybody out of office and out of town, who has the authority to show some class.

Beyond that, in today's climate of litigious victims, how likely is it that Corbin taxpayers will someday be paying damages for pain and suffering over the humiliation intentionally inflicted upon them by the good folks of Corbin?

I could even see the day when Corbin loses a home playoff game because of a lawsuit filed over the naked commode. That should get a plumber or carpenter to the Corbin visitors' locker room in a hurry. Big Grin
I remember 30 some years ago when I was in school, the CHS bathrooms outside the gym by the lockers only had cinder block dividers and no doors on stalls.
I personally feel violated !!!! I’ve seen things I wish I haven’t …… The hammer would be all over this case……
I think that the KHSAA should bar Corbin from hosting any playoff games until the naked commode is properly dressed.
(08-29-2023, 07:32 PM)Lucas Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-29-2023, 07:14 PM)Corbin Wrote: [ -> ]It’s there for the sake of camaraderie. Seclusion divides team. A team who poops together, plays together.
Seriously, what kind of school board/administration would allow this spectacle to continue? If a commode with no walls really exists, then the Corbin voters should run everybody out of office and out of town, who has the authority to show some class.

Beyond that, in today's climate of litigious victims, how likely is it that Corbin taxpayers will someday be paying damages for pain and suffering over the humiliation intentionally inflicted upon them by the good folks of Corbin?

I could even see the day when Corbin loses a home playoff game because of a lawsuit filed over the naked commode. That should get a plumber or carpenter to the Corbin visitors' locker room in a hurry. Big Grin
Well apparently the one we have in place now. Start a petition for removal, I’m with ya haha
(08-29-2023, 09:27 PM)Hound05 Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-29-2023, 07:32 PM)Lucas Wrote: [ -> ]

Well apparently the one we have in place now. Start a petition for removal, I’m with ya haha
Not my problem. Big Grin Besides, getting people to sign petitions is too much work. I prefer crusading for justice with my fingers glued to a keyboard.
(08-29-2023, 08:31 PM)Lucas Wrote: [ -> ]I think that the KHSAA should bar Corbin from hosting any playoff games until the naked commode is properly dressed.

These are the conversations we need to be having!
(08-29-2023, 10:01 PM)ROTC Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-29-2023, 08:31 PM)Lucas Wrote: [ -> ]I think that the KHSAA should bar Corbin from hosting any playoff games until the naked commode is properly dressed.

Bull …… are you just gonna stand by and be silent?????
Old school ???
hound05 ???
guys C’mon someone has to know something!!!

pj ???? Someone ???
(08-29-2023, 10:29 PM)Deuce8 Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-29-2023, 10:01 PM)ROTC Wrote: [ -> ]

Bull …… are you just gonna stand by and be silent?????
Old school ???
hound05 ???
guys C’mon someone has to know something!!!

pj ???? Someone ???

[Image: R.a2594989557c604c24a2ea96d9f6079c?rik=f...ImgRaw&r=0]
I think a ceremony should happen. The Naked Comode should be a tourist attraction for downtown Corbin.. Smile
What I would do is bring in tourism of the Naked Comode. I would do Comode rides.. Smile

[Image: OGC.d0107852b59ad47425fa793df83dd02c?pid...K%2bk4s%3d]
(08-29-2023, 10:33 PM)Bull got out! Wrote: [ -> ]I think a ceremony should happen. The Naked Comode should be a tourist attraction for downtown Corbin.. Smile
Hey my buddy is on the tourism board in Corbin , honestly I think we can make that happen.
I think I know why that “landmark” was left standing now !!!!
(08-29-2023, 10:56 PM)Deuce8 Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-29-2023, 10:33 PM)Bull got out! Wrote: [ -> ]I think a ceremony should happen. The Naked Comode should be a tourist attraction for downtown Corbin.. Smile
Hey my buddy is on the tourism board in Corbin , honestly I think we can make that happen.
I think I know why that “landmark” was left standing now !!!!

I think the town should be displaying the Team colors on all construciton sites... Smile When its time to go the RED will roll....

[Image: product-500x500.jpeg]
Horrible slogan!!! Can you imagine being “rolled” in a potty pottie?

Someone needs to go in that locker room and gather evidence!

What ever happened to investigative journalism?
(08-29-2023, 10:46 PM)Bull got out! Wrote: [ -> ]What I would do is bring in tourism of the Naked Comode. I would do Comode rides.. Smile

[Image: OGC.d0107852b59ad47425fa793df83dd02c?pid...K%2bk4s%3d]
But even this blazing outhouse has a measure of privacy and dignity….
I’m thinking about a recon mission today !!!!
I think I can sneak in and out undetected.
(08-30-2023, 12:00 PM)Deuce8 Wrote: [ -> ]I’m thinking about a recon mission today !!!!
I think I can sneak in and out undetected.
Sneak in an out of a naked toilet in broad daylight? What are you - some sort of a ninja?
Got bad news guys. It’s no longer lonely. There are stalls around it with 2 more commodes beside it.
(08-30-2023, 01:25 PM)Nygfan106wins Wrote: [ -> ]Got bad news guys.  It’s no longer lonely. There are stalls around it with 2 more commodes beside it.
oh it was definitely not lonely!!!!
Quite the opposite….
Is this first hand information or just hear say ???!
Deuce, have you ever dropped a deuce in the infamous sh!tter?
(08-30-2023, 04:20 PM)Deuce8 Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-30-2023, 01:25 PM)Nygfan106wins Wrote: [ -> ]Got bad news guys.  It’s no longer lonely. There are stalls around it with 2 more commodes beside it.
oh it was definitely not lonely!!!!
Quite the opposite….
Is this first hand information or just hear say ???!

First hand knowledge.  Been there a couple times. As late as last year. 

As sick and demented as this sounds… it is sad news!  At least for us who were enjoying exposing it for what it is.

It is great news for visiting coaches and players ???
(08-30-2023, 06:49 PM)UOld School Hound Wrote: [ -> ]Deuce, have you ever dropped a deuce in the infamous sh!tter?
That’s where I received my name!!!
Yes sir !!!!!!! 1998-1999 season.
I’ll never forget !
Had a great friend get destroyed by Zac Pruitt and I was a freshman sitting the bench when my name was called ……. I stayed on the naked commode all of half time ……
Pages: 1 2