Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: The mystery of the naked commode at historic Campbell field
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(08-30-2023, 07:53 PM)Deuce8 Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-30-2023, 06:49 PM)UOld School Hound Wrote: [ -> ]Deuce, have you ever dropped a deuce in the infamous sh!tter?
That’s where I received my name!!!
Yes sir !!!!!!! 1998-1999 season.
I’ll never forget !
Had a great friend get destroyed by Zac Pruitt and I was a freshman sitting the bench when my name was called ……. I stayed on the naked commode all of half time ……

Smile I spit my false teeth out Duece! Little warning next time lol!
I will say this, I visited Corbin last season and the naked commode was still living strong as it has since St. Peter played Corbin in the Regional Championship
Ahhhhhh- the plot thickens!!
Hey we had four of em sitting side by side at good ole Oil Springs school back in the early seventies, all of em naked as Jay birds !! Ah, just thinking back on it brings tears of fond remembrance to my eyes. Flipped many a quarter and heard many a joke while sitting there on those ole deuce bowls!!
I can’t relate; as me and my buddies never held hands and played games on the crapper! BUT- it’s America! Live and let live!!!!
[Image: OjuqsfX.jpg]

Bolz, still standing at the ole Bank of Hindmy stadium.  Our program is committed to our history baby.  Wez still playing on the same grass as we did 3 decades ago and still have the same toilet stall for our playas. 

#cantspareasquare  #thatsonetunnelyouwanttostayoutof  More mash taters please!!!
Pages: 1 2