Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Pikeville 21 Johnson Central 14
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Final.
Congratulations Pikeville!! How much money did Jett Pilot make???
Based on some of the predictions….never mind.
Much respect to The Golden Eagles. Hard fought game. Great Win for my Panthers. Hail Pikeville !!! Good Luck on the rest of your Season Johnson Central.
Good RPI win for the mountain putty tats. That JC offense is not what it used to be.
Congratulations Pikevilles you guys are a very good football team, and I think my Eagles will be ok also.

(08-27-2023, 12:40 AM)RAM-A-DEVIL Wrote: [ -> ]Good RPI win for the mountain putty tats. That JC offense is not what it used to be.
JC was using 3rd string RB and McCoart didn't play, JC will be fine.
Johnson central will lose one more game. At Corbin.
This was one hell of a game. Both teams played well.
These 2 teams need to play each year.
Good luck rest of the season to both teams.
Raceland you want pikeville? We will see you in couple of weeks. Will be a beat down.
(08-27-2023, 12:40 AM)RAM-A-DEVIL Wrote: [ -> ]Good RPI win for the mountain putty tats. That JC offense is not what it used to be.

Definitely a thing of the past.
(08-27-2023, 12:36 AM)Old guy Wrote: [ -> ]Based on some of the predictions….never mind.
You couldn’t ask for a better game to see the flaws early and cleanup some things pikeville is as tough as week old cornbread… but johnson central football is alive may not be a top 2-3 team in 4a but I’d hate to run into them boys healthy in November.
(08-27-2023, 12:41 AM)Woodshed Wrote: [ -> ]Congratulations Pikevilles you guys are a very good football team, and I think my Eagles will be ok also.

excuses.
Everybody was giving Ashland no chance against JC. I believe the putty tats can play with JC.
(08-27-2023, 12:41 AM)Woodshed Wrote: [ -> ]Congratulations Pikevilles you guys are a very good football team, and I think my Eagles will be ok also.

4th & 5th string as well, Conley and music neither played after earlyish in the 1st half
(08-27-2023, 12:46 AM)Warriorhawk17 Wrote: [ -> ]Johnson central will lose one more game. At Corbin.
This was one hell of a game. Both teams played well.
These 2 teams need to play each year.
Good luck rest of the season to both teams.
Raceland you want pikeville? We will see you in couple of weeks. Will be a beat down.

I'll bet you all of Jetpilot's money that they lose more than one more game.
^ I noticed at least one key starter out for Pikeville also.
(08-27-2023, 12:51 AM)Gold River Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-27-2023, 12:36 AM)Old guy Wrote: [ -> ]Based on some of the predictions….never mind.
You couldn’t ask for a better game to see the flaws early and cleanup some things pikeville is as tough as week old cornbread… but johnson central football is alive may not be a top 2-3 team in 4a but I’d hate to run into them boys healthy in November.

Week old cornbread…. I have died on that  Smile
(08-27-2023, 12:53 AM)Gold River Wrote: [ -> ]

4th & 5th string as well, Conley and music neither played after earlyish in the 1st half

Conley definitely played in the 2nd half.
Is 35 ok? Thought it was cramps but then the cart came out.
Johnson Central will never beat the big boys again. it wont matter which string plays.
Welcome to the party Jeremiah Anderson!! That kid grew up tonight. Pikeville Defense really stepped it up in the second half. That was a great great game.
(08-27-2023, 12:59 AM)Micro-Brew Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome to the party Jeremiah Anderson!! That kid grew up tonight.  Pikeville Defense really stepped it up in the second half. That was a great great game.

He’s a dogggg.
Anderson is a stud!!
After the first play of the game. I thought it was gonna be a long night for JC. But their kids showed poise and responded back. Can’t ask to much more of hs kids. Most teams, that’d take the wind right out. Good game to watch!
Congratulations to the Panthers and I believe Pikeville lost a heck of a player the second half also but I hope the player from Johnson Central is ok the radio announcer said he thought it was a concussion but it was a great game I didn’t get to see but hopefully I can watch a rerun
(08-27-2023, 01:04 AM)Panthers Dominate Wrote: [ -> ]Anderson is a stud!!
He was impressive tonight for sure and we're gonna hear a whole lot from him next few yrs.

Anyone have an update on Brenden Anthony, #35? Sure hope this young man is ok. He gives it a 110 % every game.
Two very good defensive teams they are evenly matched both sides of the ball congratulations Pikeville and JC fought hard
(08-27-2023, 12:57 AM)pjdoug Wrote: [ -> ]Johnson Central will never beat the big boys again. it wont matter which string plays.
Hahaha, dropping a bunch of duds, eh dougie?
Pikeville vs Boyle County next year. Get it done please!
This isn’t your grandpa’s JC team. But that doesn’t matter. What mattered to me was seeing that Pikeville still has crazy explosive playmakers and the line issue…is a non-issue. Helluva game. Unless BOTH of these teams just “aren’t that good” (not possible) Pikeville is still largely ahead of the next best 1A team.
(08-27-2023, 01:53 AM)Bob Seger Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-27-2023, 12:57 AM)pjdoug Wrote: [ -> ]Johnson Central will never beat the big boys again. it wont matter which string plays.

No.
(08-27-2023, 07:31 AM)pjdoug Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-27-2023, 01:53 AM)Bob Seger Wrote: [ -> ]

No.
Don't kid yourself... Smile Smile
Pages: 1 2 3