Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Pikeville 21 Johnson Central 14
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
JC just isn’t the same juggernaut that they used to be. JC still a really good team but not state championship caliber. Pikeville will walk through class A. They are a powerhouse for that division.
(08-27-2023, 11:37 PM)Bob Seger Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-27-2023, 05:25 PM)jetpilot Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-27-2023, 03:55 PM)Bob Seger Wrote: [ -> ]Can you imagine what Johnson Centrals backfield would be like if Caudill would have stayed in Johnson County? His dad went to Johnson Central and is my wife’s cousin.

He lives with his mother who was born and raised in Pikeville and is a PHS grad.
Came up through Pikeville system. Had an older brother play for Pikeville, maybe 2.
Others who know more can elaborate.
He's in my wife's family JP, thru his dad, I'm not an expert on the geneology breakdown.

I'm a genealogist if you need help with family history search.
(08-27-2023, 11:31 PM)Bob Seger Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-27-2023, 08:29 PM)pjdoug Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-27-2023, 03:40 PM)Bob Seger Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-27-2023, 11:23 AM)Woodshed Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-27-2023, 12:51 AM)pjdoug Wrote: [ -> ]excuses.

I don't imply.
OK, I get it then..So you are saying they have sunk to the level of a team they could pound by 5 or 6 TD's Very good Dougie...Aint trolling fun...hahaha
My team is trending up in the future. Yours is trending down. Stood alone on a mountain top
Starin' out at the Great Divide
I could go east, I could go west
It was all up to me to decide
Just then I saw a young eagle crashin'
And my soul began to rise
And pretty soon
My heart was singin' because my team is going North and yours is going South Smile
(08-28-2023, 02:49 AM)Running wild 14 Wrote: [ -> ]JC just isn’t the same juggernaut that they used to be. JC still a really good team but not state championship caliber. Pikeville will walk through class A.  They are a powerhouse for that division.

Don't say that out loud. A bird will melt down if you don't say they'll win. lol
Pages: 1 2 3