Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Breathitt County 62 Perry County Central 46 (14th Region Championship)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
You’re the idiot that posted who you was puss. You, yourself said you was Bryce dad so don’t act like I’m airing your personal business lol
(03-08-2023, 08:54 PM)You Slim one Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-08-2023, 06:08 PM)Mountainparkway Wrote: [ -> ]Night train I don’t think them boys could have made it without my critiques i gave them throughout the season. I knew they had it in them and I was trying to get them fired up. I know they were reading my post and you parents should be thanking me for saying what you guys couldn’t. Now they have made it and I’m about the only one on here that thinks they can beat male. #gocatsignorethehaters
If we had only known! These haters turned supporters are hilarious! Just go back and read some of their posts, nothing the least bit encouraging, just nastiness.

now this stuff is just down right comical or pitiful depending on how you look at it. Some posters get on here and  Attack parents, players, administrator’s and coaches then try and take credit of some sort for the victory. I hope some of these posters are like 12 year old kids who just post on here and don’t have the mental capacity to understand what they are even typing, but more than likely they are adults and in some cases dads trying to relive their lives through their kids and who were 5’8 third string power forwards who finished their playing days as a freshman and blamed every coach for holding them back. The same type that the freshman coach or a freak knee injury cost them their scholarship to UK. 
Haha honestly I was rough on them boys, but they deserved my critique. Since Kyle has taken over I have done nothing but praise them boys for playing good. I don’t like mediocre as I knew they could be good.

You softies need to toughen up and take a compliment. I stand behind everything I ever said about this team.
(03-08-2023, 11:18 PM)Mountainparkway Wrote: [ -> ]Haha honestly I was rough on them boys, but they deserved my critique. Since Kyle has taken over I have done nothing but praise them boys for playing good. I don’t like mediocre as I knew they could be good.

You softies need to toughen up and take a compliment. I stand behind everything I ever said about this team.
Nobody cares. You've made yourself irrelevant.
Don’t really bother me how a couple parents in breathitt think of me. Snowflakes
(03-08-2023, 10:14 PM)DukeBoy Wrote: [ -> ]Why don’t you tell him yourself Badger since you’ are a Perry Guy.
You’re the Perry fella little guy.
No Big Guy I isnt. Fake News. Your assumptions and info are wrong. But it’s ok for you to believe what you want.
(03-08-2023, 11:18 PM)Mountainparkway Wrote: [ -> ]Haha honestly I was rough on them boys, but they deserved my critique. Since Kyle has taken over I have done nothing but praise them boys for playing good. I don’t like mediocre as I knew they could be good.

You're so full of yourself! You never critiqued these kids, you constantly criticized certain kids and the parents. I don't know you, but you can tell you have something personally against someone who is affiliated with this group, rather it's a player, coach, or parent. Stop gloating like you were some kind of motivator. You and Duke Boy are one in the same!!

(03-08-2023, 12:48 PM)jetpilot Wrote: [ -> ]Breathitt will be back in Jackson in time for supper Thursday. I would like to see them beat Male but I will be surprised if it's close. Get the crow ready I will gladly eat it.
You know where Pikeville will be Thursday? I will give you one guess, it's a four letter word, it stars with the letter "H", and ends with the letter "E"!
(03-09-2023, 08:16 AM)DukeBoy Wrote: [ -> ]No Big Guy I isnt.  Fake News.  Your assumptions and info are wrong.  But it’s ok for you to believe what you want.
Big talk for a man who said breathitt couldn’t beat perry at perry. Now breathitt put together one of the most impressive regional runs in history and you’re backing up. Classic PCC fan though LMAO
Dude I’m not even gonna waste my time responding. Breathitt finally figured things out. And I’m not upset about it at all. Glad to see them being successful.
BB IS CHEERING FROM HEAVEN AND SAYING GO BOBCATS!!!
Pages: 1 2 3