Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: 2023 North Laurel
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
North Laurel just got a whole lot stronger in one position on defense. I heard it was like watching gladiator when he walked out of the tunnel. That spells trouble for opposing teams. From what I have seen so far, that defense is for real.
(08-03-2023, 08:43 AM)Bull got out! Wrote: [ -> ]North Laurel just got a whole lot stronger in one position on defense. I heard it was like watching gladiator when he walked out of the tunnel. That spells trouble for opposing teams. From what I have seen so far, that defense is for real.
Who is this young Spartacus?

Also if they are for real then what does North Laurel stand to gain from scrimmaging against McCreary Central on Friday? If North is good enough to be able to compete at all in 5A then I don’t see how that scrimmage benefits either team.
(08-03-2023, 01:51 PM)fansville Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-03-2023, 08:43 AM)Bull got out! Wrote: [ -> ]North Laurel just got a whole lot stronger in one position on defense. I heard it was like watching gladiator when he walked out of the tunnel. That spells trouble for opposing teams. From what I have seen so far, that defense is for real.

Also if they are for real then what does North Laurel stand to gain from scrimmaging against McCreary Central on Friday? If North is good enough to be able to compete at all in 5A then I don’t see how that scrimmage benefits either team.

No reason to bang you guys up before the season. Just get them the routine of GameDay. Hoping North has a great season. Would love to see them beat those Pulaski county schools
(08-03-2023, 01:51 PM)fansville Wrote: [ -> ]

I don’t put a lot of stock in 7x7 and preseason scrimmages. But in fairness to North Laurel. I don’t see many teams scheduling a Boyle, Johnson Central or Covington Catholic or Franklin County. Chappell has done that since he arrived.
Pages: 1 2 3 4