Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Who is sick of all of these reality shows about rich kids on MTV.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Im tired of seeing all these shows on MTV about these rich kids who's lives are so "tough" as they drive around in their little Mercedes. That just eerks me, How about you all.
Agreed. Too many spoiled brats getting everything they ever wanted and then just find ways to complain about not having enough.
I think it's pretty funny myself. They act like they got it so hard drivin around in the BMW's and Mercedes not havin to work a day in their kife. They'll never know what a "HARD DAYS WORK" is like, never.
I'm sick of TV period.

MTV, NBC, CBS, ABC, FOX.....they all suck. The only time I watch any of these channels is when they have a game on.

That's why I have HBO, it's not TV.
I could really care less anymore about MTV. I only liked watching a few shows, Viva La BAM, and Jackass, but there never on anymore. Only thing I watch anymore is FX, ESPN, TBS, and ESPNU, those are about it.
Im not a fan of those shows. I would drather watch paint dry than watch that kind of show. They do seem to be popular for some reason though. I think their is way too much "reality" on tv these days. Give me "The White Shadow" over "The Hills" any day.
DevilsWin Wrote:I'm sick of TV period.

MTV, NBC, CBS, ABC, FOX.....they all suck. The only time I watch any of these channels is when they have a game on.

That's why I have HBO, it's not TV.

UH HUH, we know why you watch HBO, lol...
IMO-MTV is for kids anyway,so if your a kid watching this crap and are tired of it
Go educate yourself somewhere else on TV.
Yeah it is pretty ridiculous now a days with all the rich kid reality crap. Give me Sportscenter, some Family Guy and the old school shows like Fresh Prince and Home Improvement I am good!
I can't stand them. All they do is get everything they pretty much want and they still complain and they are still not satisfied. If one of them gets a freakin Ferrari or Lamborghini they still are not satisfied. They are spoiled brats.
I agree let them live a couple of months in poverty and without much money then they could say they have problems.
other than The Ultimate Fighter (which I dont get to watch because of my shift), Im pretty much tired of reality shows period, lol..
I quit watching MTV a LONG time ago...

Like way back when they actually showed something called "music videos". Smile
Spartan4Life Wrote:I agree let them live a couple of months in poverty and without much money then they could say they have problems.

My problem with this whole thread is that I agree that most of them have stupid problems that are money related and meaningless in the grand scheme of things and they're too spoiled, but then again I'm sure not all of them live perfect lives like it's made out to be on TV. MTV shows what these kids have and how rich they are because that's what gets them ratings, they could care less about the kids' lives once the camera stops rolling. I'm sure some of the kids are told, by MTV, how to act, and a lot of them just want to put on a good show like they get everything they want and like they're so rich.

For the very high % of these kids, I agree, but I'm just saying that it's not right to judge all of them.
Redneck Wrote:UH HUH, we know why you watch HBO, lol...
Rolleyes
Inside the NFL
Real Sports with Bryant Gumble
HBO World Championship Boxing
Deadwood
The Wire
The Sopranos
Real Time With Bill Maher
Curb Your Enthusiasm
Entourage
John from Cincinnati

Plus very good documentaries.
DevilsWin Wrote:Rolleyes
Inside the NFL
Real Sports with Bryant Gumble
HBO World Championship Boxing
Deadwood
The Wire
The Sopranos
Real Time With Bill Maher
Curb Your Enthusiasm
Entourage
John from Cincinnati

Plus very good documentaries.

I was just jokin around man, can't you take one.
I watch The Hills (yeah I know, make fun of me if ya want) every now and then when there ain't nothin else on. It's prolly the funniest one of em all with the lil rich girls and their middle school drama, lol, it cracks me up. But there's this one dude on that show, Spencer, I would LOVE to just beat the livin #%*^ outta him.
I have to agree with you blue oval!! All these shows do is make these spoiled brats worse and wealthier!
"But dad, your so unfair...I wanted a Lambourgini and I only got a brand new Mercedes!"

But Made is a good show...
Redneck Wrote:I watch The Hills (yeah I know, make fun of me if ya want) every now and then when there ain't nothin else on. It's prolly the funniest one of em all with the lil rich girls and their middle school drama, lol, it cracks me up. But there's this one dude on that show, Spencer, I would LOVE to just beat the livin #%*^ outta him.
OMG you're so gay for watching that show. And yes Spencer is an arrogant prick. Heidi is way too good for him. Wink Smile
BlueOval97 Wrote:Im tired of seeing all these shows on MTV about these rich kids who's lives are so "tough" as they drive around in their little Mercedes. That just eerks me, How about you all.
i agree 110%.
Redneck Wrote:I was just jokin around man, can't you take one.
I can take a joke but it needs to be funny first.Cool
More Cowbell Wrote:I quit watching MTV a LONG time ago...

Like way back when they actually showed something called "music videos". Smile

same here
*Central_Cheer_Chick Wrote:same here

I feel old when I look at what they show on that channel now. Sad
BCF4L Wrote:OMG you're so gay for watching that show. And yes Spencer is an arrogant prick. Heidi is way too good for him. Wink Smile

lol. Yeah but she acts just like him now, which is sad.

Better watch the "gay" stuff, that'll getcha kicked off here.
DevilsWin Wrote:I can take a joke but it needs to be funny first.Cool
Most people who have a sense of humor woulda laughed Smile
That same comment was frickin hilarious to everyone when GRIZZ said that to me on another thread.
Redneck Wrote:lol. Yeah but she acts just like him now, which is sad.

Better watch the "gay" stuff, that'll getcha kicked off here.
Did I offend you? Oh no, you haven't "changed" have you? :confused: Smile
MTV's programming is aweful, I can remember a long time ago watching Metallica on MTV, I don't think that will ever happen again, unless they happen to be in a rap video or some reality show. They suck royally.
Yeah, my kids like to watch some of the shows, but I try to keep the tv on sports of some sort.
Redneck Wrote:Most people who have a sense of humor woulda laughed Smile
That same comment was frickin hilarious to everyone when GRIZZ said that to me on another thread.
Redneck, did I make you angry because I didn't find your joke funny? :BigLaugh:
Pages: 1 2