Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Who is sick of all of these reality shows about rich kids on MTV.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
BCF4L Wrote:Did I offend you? Oh no, you haven't "changed" have you? :confused: Smile

Why would I be offended, I'm just lookin out for ya bub.
DevilsWin Wrote:Redneck, did I make you angry because I didn't find your joke funny? :BigLaugh:

Why would you think that?
here is a novel idea.... play music videos?

VH1 is better (best week ever is a great show) but why these channels want to become E! tv is something I dont understand....
FreakNasty Wrote:here is a novel idea.... play music videos?

VH1 is better (best week ever is a great show) but why these channels want to become E! tv is something I dont understand....

I used to wonder that too, but then I thought about it and realized that these shows probably pull in much better ratings than music videos would. Advertisers will pay more for air time during these crappy shows, and money always wins out in the end. Sad
Some of the "real life" shows are pretty good. They can be pretty inspirational.
-STATS- Wrote:Yeah it is pretty ridiculous now a days with all the rich kid reality crap. Give me Sportscenter, some Family Guy and the old school shows like Fresh Prince and Home Improvement I am good!

I agree 100%...exept on the Family Guy part, I hate that show.
BCF4L Wrote:OMG you're so gay for watching that show. And yes Spencer is an arrogant prick. Heidi is way too good for him. Wink Smile

That made my day lol
Pages: 1 2