Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Prayers for those in Mayfield and WKY
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Looks like Mayfield took a direct hit from a destructive tornado tonight and early reports look pretty bad as far as damage goes...hopefully everyone is safe!!

Other areas of WKY are experiencing severe weather also and prayers for everyone in the storms way.
Prayers!! Terrible night for KY!
My hometown is is hammered with destruction.
(12-11-2021, 05:19 AM)rookie57 Wrote: [ -> ]My hometown is is hammered with destruction.
Prayers!
(12-11-2021, 05:19 AM)rookie57 Wrote: [ -> ]My hometown is is hammered with destruction.

Prayers, my friend.
(12-11-2021, 06:17 AM)Gold River Wrote: [ -> ]
Prayers!
Thank you
Prayers to everyone in the line of destruction
The tornado was on the ground forever, Mayfield was hit the hardest along with other areas

Prayers for you and your community
WOW!!!! I saw footage of Mayfield on the Weather Channel this morning. I hope everyone in Mayfield is ok. Hopefully our BGRs members were spared. Prayers for Bowing Green and all the affected areas.
I saw the footage too of Bowling Green and Mayfield. Prayers for ALL those effected!!

Would love to hear from some of our BGR family from that area. Concerned about them!!!!
Prayers for Mayfield!!
Prayers for everyone in those areas hit by the storms.

Time for all Kentuckians to rally for those who need help.
If there is any mayfield folks that knows when and what we can do as volunteers to help. Please please post it on this thread and that goes for any counties affected.

Praying for all those that lost loved ones overnight and folks that lost everything they had!

It’s time we come together!
Prayers for everyone out in western Kentucky
Devastating. Prayers for our friends out West.
My wife and I's thoughts are with those in Mayfield and the rest of Western Kentucky this morning. Deep sadness from us down here in north Atlanta
Prayers From Bell County!
Prayers for the people of Mayfield and Western,Ky.

I hope you and your family are safe, rookie57.
Nothing concrete is known yet, but it appears this was an EF4 or EF5, and was on the ground for 250 miles.

If these stats hold true, this could be the most devastating and lengthy tornado on record.

Would LOVE to hear from some more of our western neighbors!!
Prayers!
Thank you

(12-11-2021, 02:00 PM)EWestside Wrote: [ -> ]

Thank you , my family is safe, 1 cousin lost his house
(12-11-2021, 03:22 PM)rookie57 Wrote: [ -> ]
Prayers!
Thank you

At least your family is safe and your cousin can rebuild.
(12-11-2021, 03:39 PM)GOREDDEVILS Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-11-2021, 03:22 PM)rookie57 Wrote: [ -> ]
Prayers!
Thank you

At least your family is safe and your cousin can rebuild.
Amen to that brother

I will say this, when you see these disasters in tv they look horrible, when you see it up close and personal, it’s unbelievable. Pictures can’t describe how bad it is.
I can't imagine rookie! I know how it is here with flooding. A few years ago, a flash flood nearly took out half of Johnson County. It's a whole different story when you see things up close and personal!!
Watched Mayfield win a Championship in 2012 vs Fairview and was impressed, also met a great player from Graves Co. while at KCU, Aaron Cooper. hope all families are OK.
My family is safe. We had little damage. We live by the high school and our street had only limbs down. So much devastation. Mayfield will never be the same. The house that we raised our kids in (sold it after they were grown) is gone. My late wife planted two trees when we bought the house 21 years ago. They were blown over.
(12-11-2021, 04:35 PM)Granny Bear Wrote: [ -> ]I can't imagine rookie!  I know how it is here with flooding.  A few years ago, a flash flood nearly took out half of Johnson County.  It's a whole different story when you see things up close and personal!!
Amen
(12-11-2021, 07:41 PM)Mayfieldsportsfan Wrote: [ -> ]My family is safe. We had little damage. We live by the high school and our street had only limbs down. So much devastation. Mayfield will never be the same. The house that we raised our kids in (sold it after they were grown) is gone. My late wife planted two trees when we bought the house 21 years ago. They were blown over.
Glad to hear you’re ok Mayfieldsportsfan!!
We have 12 confirmed dead in BG. Still a few thousand without power going into tonight.
[attachment=301]

Some info for anyone who wants to send some help.
Thank you for sharing your stories Mayfieldsportsfan, rookie and Iam4thecats!!! I believe everyone in the state is concerned and would love to help. Stuff the Bus is a great idea!!!

Now is the time for all political, religions, racial and other dividers need to dissolve and we all support and help one another!!

Prayer counts, too!!!
Pages: 1 2 3