Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Open Job Head Coach: Knox Central
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Thoughts.
They dismissed a good one in their interim coach, but from what I saw I don't think they ever really let him coach, just a name on paper to get through the year. Not sure they will be able to attract great candidates dealing with Corbin and with the rumors that go around about their AD all the time.
We all know it's a job for a Corbin assistant Smile
Not a bad job if you can get yours back.
Rumor through the grapevine is that OC Chuck Fugate from Perry Central is a candidate.
(12-07-2021, 06:59 PM)pjdoug Wrote: [ -> ]We all know it's a job for a Corbin assistant :)

Or a couple?
(12-07-2021, 08:46 PM)Bossdaddy 4115 Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-07-2021, 06:59 PM)pjdoug Wrote: [ -> ]We all know it's a job for a Corbin assistant Smile

Or a couple?
I'd expect it. wouldn't you?
Reminds me of stepping is cow sheet.  Big Grin Why did I do that again..... Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
(12-07-2021, 09:45 PM)Bull got out! Wrote: [ -> ]Reminds me of stepping is cow sheet.  Big Grin Why did I do that again..... Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Where is the Knox Central head coach going? Will this job opening help Corbin?lol
Sounds like to me he was just temporary. We will see how good the " Hand Shake " pans out.....
(12-07-2021, 08:46 PM)Bossdaddy 4115 Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-07-2021, 06:59 PM)pjdoug Wrote: [ -> ]We all know it's a job for a Corbin assistant Smile

Or a couple?

Send Greer with them.
Which one?
Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
(12-09-2021, 08:44 AM)Playcaller66 Wrote: [ -> ]
Which one?

Any chance they'll take more than two?
That would be wishful thinking.
(12-09-2021, 05:33 PM)Bull got out! Wrote: [ -> ]That would be wishful thinking.
Any word on coaching selection at KC? How many applicants have applied and who are they? If KC wants to be competitive next season they must get a good hire now and get the kids in the weight room. Can’t wait till March or April to get kids out. IMO.
I did hear a rumor, probably just a rumor. Elam was offered but doesn’t want it.
maybe they bring in someone to get some of their players back and even up the district .. ? or they could run some off to us .. we lose in region finals too except its state champs
(12-12-2021, 08:24 PM)Playcaller66 Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-09-2021, 05:33 PM)Bull got out! Wrote: [ -> ]That would be wishful thinking.
Any word on coaching selection at KC? How many applicants have applied and who are they? If KC wants to be competitive next season they must get a good hire now and get the kids in the weight room. Can’t wait till March or April to get kids out. IMO.

Was told that was tried back when Hoskins first stepped down in August too.
(12-13-2021, 11:16 AM)Bull got out! Wrote: [ -> ]I did hear a rumor, probably just a rumor. Elam was offered but doesn’t want it.

I figured they'd go for a former coach.
(12-13-2021, 12:36 PM)fridaynightfights Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-12-2021, 08:24 PM)Playcaller66 Wrote: [ -> ]

Was told that was tried back when Hoskins first stepped down in August too.

Really don’t know for sure when it was honestly. Could have been then. I didn’t ask specifics. It was more of information given to me rather than me asking.

(12-13-2021, 12:47 PM)pjdoug Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-13-2021, 11:16 AM)Bull got out! Wrote: [ -> ]I did hear a rumor, probably just a rumor. Elam was offered but doesn’t want it.

I figured they'd go for a former coach.

I don’t think that’s off the table as of yet either.
Is there a lot of interest in Chuck Fugate the OC at Perry Central? Had heard he’d applied but this may not be true.
(12-13-2021, 12:34 PM)WhomTheBellTolls Wrote: [ -> ]maybe they bring in someone to get some of their players back and even up the district .. ? or they could run some off to us .. we lose in region finals too except its state champs
Reckon Bell will bring in someone to keep there players too? ?

(12-13-2021, 01:08 PM)DukeBoy Wrote: [ -> ]Is there a lot of interest in Chuck Fugate the OC at Perry Central?  Had heard he’d applied but this may not be true.

Could be.
(12-13-2021, 01:09 PM)Bull got out! Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-13-2021, 12:34 PM)WhomTheBellTolls Wrote: [ -> ]maybe they bring in someone to get some of their players back and even up the district .. ? or they could run some off to us .. we lose in region finals too except its state champs

in dudley we trust
(12-13-2021, 01:11 PM)WhomTheBellTolls Wrote: [ -> ]

in dudley we trust

I watched him get a award for 400 wins before the Belfry game at Kroger field. Legends.
(12-13-2021, 01:18 PM)Bull got out! Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-13-2021, 01:11 PM)WhomTheBellTolls Wrote: [ -> ]

in dudley we trust

I watched him get a award for 400 wins before the Belfry game at Kroger field. Legends.

there was a whollleee lot of wins standing on that field at once
I realized that. That’s one reason I went. I made sure I was there for the Bell/Belfry game to see both Legends.
I hear they plan on making announcement on the new head coach before Christmas. Anyone hearing any names?
(12-18-2021, 05:45 PM)insideinfo Wrote: [ -> ]I hear they plan on making announcement on the new head coach before Christmas. Anyone hearing any names?

Sounds like to me if you heard that much you probably have the name as well  Smile
(12-18-2021, 05:45 PM)insideinfo Wrote: [ -> ]I hear they plan on making announcement on the new head coach before Christmas. Anyone hearing any names?

I bet last name starts with a B, and he has been a head coach before. Kids love him, he will out work most players in the gym, kids will flock to knox and they will be a contender quickly. He has a great offensive mind.
Pages: 1 2 3