Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Pike Central @ Magoffin co. 9/7/07
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
what are your predictions??
Predictions? I say MC 24-16
Mc-24 Pcc-16
Depends on the PC team that shows up. If the team that showed up this week comes to play then they will win big by at least 20 points. But if the Valley team shows up then it will be a close one and could go either way.
Imo i think Magoffin county will go 3-0 in this game and im gonna say they win it by 2 td's
Pcc
PCC-48
M.C-18

Best of Luck to both teams! But do agree, all according to which PCC team shows up because you never know what to expect from them.
Already a thread on this one..Close it please!
Mc 20
Pc 16
PCC wins by 2+ TD's. Good luck Mac and Gibby.
Pike Central has too much for Magoffin.

Pike Central- 34
Magoffin Co- 12
Pcc 46
Mc 22
PCC by 14.
I heard PCC wasn't very big, but they are really fast... I hope the hornets can keep up with the speed.

This game will be close IMO.
blackcat_student Wrote:Pike Central has too much for Magoffin.

Pike Central- 34
Magoffin Co- 12

we'll just see about that.....
I think it will be a tight game but, magoffin by 2 td's +!!!

Go Hornets!!!!
I say
Central-36
MC-14
I like PC also.
If the attitudes of several of the Hornet Palyers dosen't change before Friday night. Pike Central will be so far a head of them; there won't be enough time to come back in the second half. Several of the Magoffin players seem to have the attitude that; "we're undefeated right now and 2 wins is good enough."

The Hawks aren't South Floyd or Allen Central and this young group of Magoffin player's need to realize it. If Magoffin lets them get the lead and doesn't stay close; they will experience their first loss of the season.

At best the Hornets have a chance of beating Pike Central or playing them close. But they need players to step up and take control and make sure everyone is doing their part mentally and physically. And from what I see, outside of the coaching staff; there aren't any!
Pike Central is proving they can move the ball exceptionally well on some good teams. Merchant and Hamilton have carried the load, and Jordan Howard will not be able to stop them himself. Magoffin is good but I think the Hawks are just too good on offense for the Hornets.
magoffin wins it by 4. 24-20. jordan howard scores every td 4 magoffin and dominates on d. Forget all you know about magoffin of old because this is a new ball club. I don't care who you play winning two games in a row is difficult. there is know a winning attitude at mchs, i think that pcc will be in for a big surprise friday night!
Magoffin needs some palyers to step on the field and stop the ball, when it gets to them; not 5-7 yards after it gets to them.

But instead they seem content with their efforts as it shows from the sidelines, with the practicing of their Chest Bumps and practicing those Kool Hand Shakes and low 5's. After they have been giving up close to 6-7 yards a carry and pass play after pass play.

Magoffin hasn't stopped anyone this year; it's just that the hornets haven't played anyone capable of sustaining a drive for the length of the field; without self destructing!
magoffin#10 Wrote:magoffin wins it by 4. 24-20. jordan howard scores every td 4 magoffin and dominates on d. Forget all you know about magoffin of old because this is a new ball club. I don't care who you play winning two games in a row is difficult. there is know a winning attitude at mchs, i think that pcc will be in for a big surprise friday night!

No, the big surprise will be to think that Allen Central or South Floyd are even in the same category as Pike Central.
TWO WINS AIN'T NOTHING, you haven't played anyone yet, you arent focused to the task at hand or else you wouldn't have made the comment about 2 wins being difficult. We were supossed to beat the Raiders and the Rebels and barely done that; having to come from behind both games. You can't do that against the Hawks.
Tricky Wrote:No, the big surprise will be to think that Allen Central or South Floyd are even in the same category as Pike Central.
TWO WINS AIN'T NOTHING, you haven't played anyone yet, you arent focused to the task at hand or else you wouldn't have made the comment about 2 wins being difficult. We were supossed to beat the Raiders and the Rebels and barely done that; having to come from behind both games. You can't do that against the Hawks.
"TWO WINS AIN'T NOTHING." I'm not sure but I think that is a double negative, I mean don't have the best English in the world but come on!(is Ain't even a word?). Also Magoffin in the past, use to go 0-10 so why wouldn't 2 wins be anything? (Magoffin use to be in 3A.)
I don't know who PCC has played I really could care less now from your posts. It is obvious that you don't know anything about struggling teams in 2A.
CraftCreeker Wrote:"TWO WINS AIN'T NOTHING." I'm not sure but I think that is a double negative, I mean don't have the best English in the world but come on!(is Ain't even a word?). Also Magoffin in the past, use to go 0-10 so why wouldn't 2 wins be anything? (Magoffin use to be in 3A.)
I don't know who PCC has played I really could care less now from your posts. It is obvious that you don't know anything about struggling teams in 2A.

Actually, in todays language, "aint" is a recognized word. But if it will make you happy, I will correct it and make "Aren't" instead.

2 wins against teams that they are suposed to beat, isn't really that big an accomplishment. We should have beaten Allen Central by 2 or 3 touchdowns; but barley pulled it out. An had to come from behind to do that.

Yes, I do know something about struggling teams in 2A, as you put it.
If you want to show me that Magoffin is for real, show it on the field Friday night in front of the home fans, against a quality opponent and not on an internet site. Come ready to play for a full 48.0 minutes, with out letting down the intensity, from start to finish. Show Eastern kentucky that you are ready to step up.
Tricky Wrote:Actually, in todays language, "aint" is a recognized word. But if it will make you happy, I will correct it and make "Aren't" instead.

2 wins against teams that they are suposed to beat, isn't really that big an accomplishment. We should have beaten Allen Central by 2 or 3 touchdowns; but barley pulled it out. An had to come from behind to do that.

If you want to show me that Magoffin is for real, show it on the field Friday night in front of the home fans, against a quality opponent and not on an internet site. Come ready to play for a full 48.0 minutes, with out letting down the intensity, from start to finish. Show Eastern kentucky that you are ready to step up.

Great Post.
I agree with you Tricky, I am from magoffin and have seen how they struggled in the past. They cant let these first 2 wins get in their head and let them think they have accomplished something. I was at the game against allen central and they struggled in the first half on offense and all night on defense, well against the pass anyway. They cant play like that against better teams, I hope they are thinking of that and working hard in practice this week. Im not taking anything from allen central or south floyd, because they both played pretty good in their losses to MC, as both teams led in both games and gave magoffin a real fight. But Pike Central is not either of those teams, and I am sure they will come out to play hard against us. I hope magoffin can rise to the occasion and that the leaders of the team step up, especially on defense. Anyway, I dont really want to make a pick for this game, but since this is about predictions I will say MC by a very narrow margin of 22-20. Even that makes me nervous to say the game will be that close, but thats how I see this game being played on friday night. Go get em hornets.
Tricky Wrote:Actually, in todays language, "aint" is a recognized word. But if it will make you happy, I will correct it and make "Aren't" instead.

lol ok so your post would be "two wins Aren't Nothing". Its still a double negative.Smile

But! anyways, yea Magoffin needs to show it on friday night.
i think magoffin will pull this one out...
I think Magoffin Co. needs to show up and play "BOTH" half's Friday night. As for them not stopping anyone, Allen Central only had 99 total yards (23 by way of the run and the rest passing) how is that not good defense. Allen Central scored on an obvious "BAD CALL" by the officials on a screen pass that was changed to a fumble after about 5 minutes of discussion. Magoffin has played who is on their schedule, that's the way it was made up, deal with it. The Hornets "D" will need a big step forward Friday no doubt, but let em enjoy what they have done thus far, it may be small but its something to them and the school hasn't seen this in a while. See even when they have done something positive in Salyersville, someone has to be negative and bring up everything that Magoffin Co. players are suppossed to do and that in some peoples mind is LOSE. Well they haven't yet and Friday is not here. They are practicing hard this week and coach McCoy is to good of a coach to let his kids get "cocky" their "D" has not allowed a point in the second half this seaon, so like it or not that is a FACT!!! Give em credit and wish em GOOD LUCK and get off the subject of negativity all the time! GO HORNETS!!!!!!
Pages: 1 2