Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Pike Central @ Magoffin co. 9/7/07
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
do these teams have anyone out
Dont count your itty bitty chickens before they hatch Tricky. Leave AC & SF out of this. Put your oh so great PCC on the field. Appalachian St was not "suppose" to beat Mich. either. LMAO....Small teams + Big Hearts = Wins.....Go MC
Here are the facts Pike Central is a team that got trasher one week b/c they did not come out to play but they did not fold and came back the next week and showed the team that they really had. MC has a terrible defensive secondary and has not been able to stop the passing game which is what PC primarily is. If MC can not shut down the passing game it will be a very very very long night for MC. MC has won their first two games which in my mind is a big deal for that community although they have played two week single A programs. But that is what makes high school sports so great, a team that is not suppost to win alot of times shows up ready to play and the top dog does not. We will jsut have to wait until tomorrow night to see which teams for each will show up. Good Luck to both teams. I do hope PC wins but if not then MC apparently will deserve the win.
Nascar99 Wrote:Dont count your itty bitty chickens before they hatch Tricky. Leave AC & SF out of this. Put your oh so great PCC on the field. Appalachian St was not "suppose" to beat Mich. either. LMAO....Small teams + Big Hearts = Wins.....Go MC

Not counting any chickens, at all. And you really don't know me to accuse me of being a Pike Central fan either.
the voice Wrote:I think Magoffin Co. needs to show up and play "BOTH" half's Friday night. As for them not stopping anyone, Allen Central only had 99 total yards (23 by way of the run and the rest passing) how is that not good defense. Allen Central scored on an obvious "BAD CALL" by the officials on a screen pass that was changed to a fumble after about 5 minutes of discussion. Magoffin has played who is on their schedule, that's the way it was made up, deal with it. The Hornets "D" will need a big step forward Friday no doubt, but let em enjoy what they have done thus far, it may be small but its something to them and the school hasn't seen this in a while. See even when they have done something positive in Salyersville, someone has to be negative and bring up everything that Magoffin Co. players are suppossed to do and that in some peoples mind is LOSE. Well they haven't yet and Friday is not here. They are practicing hard this week and coach McCoy is to good of a coach to let his kids get "cocky" their "D" has not allowed a point in the second half this seaon, so like it or not that is a FACT!!! Give em credit and wish em GOOD LUCK and get off the subject of negativity all the time! GO HORNETS!!!!!!

Boy, do you get all defensive and take things the wrong way, typing in cpas like your mad of screaming at someone. Calm down big guy, go attend a couple of practices and see what you think.

The point I was trying to make to the players who read this is. Yea, you have won two games, that is great and we are proud of you. But don't let that be the whole season, stay focused at the task at hand, don't get all cocky and be satisfied with just two wins. For those of you who don't know it, this is a district game and one that Magffin needs to win.
I'll take PCC by 2 touchdowns.
Pcc 28 Magoffin 13
will i be able to listen to this on the internet anywhere???
Pike Central
Pike Central is cleary the three seed in this district, hate to burt anybody bubble. But they will take this one by 4-5 td's.
-I think it will be a close game, but Pike Central will come out with the win. Then again, it all depends on who goes for it the hardest with the biggest heart and most focus!
Pages: 1 2