Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Edmonson County @ Mayfield 11-22-19
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Who you got and why. Can we get a poll.
Mayfield is 2-0 versus Edmonson County all time. Mayfield has only lost 2 games in War Memorial since 2009. Mayfield has only lost 5 games in the playoffs since 2009. 4 of those 5 were in the state championship and the other was in the semis to the eventual state champs. So, call it arrogant if you must but I think this is the 8th ��*♀️�� game for Mayfield this year.
I guess it didn’t take my emoji. That’s the 8th running clock game for MHS.
I have to mayfield in this one
Not sure how it is now but EC had the rep as wanting to mix it up a bit a few years ago when they were in 3A.
Get ready, gonna sound familiar, RUNNING CLOCK FOR MAYFIELD
EC in worse district and has worse RPI than Fort Campbell. Cards early and often. JV get ready should be in at least a half.
Running clock in this game and the semis.
I believe if anyone checks, Mayfield has played more teams that are still alive in the playoffs than anyone in 2a.

McCracken in 6a (beat Cards by 10)
Madisonville NH in 4a (lost to the Cards)
Paducah Tilghman in 3a ( lost to the Cards)
Can someone enlighten me on EC? What kind of scheme they run, offensive/defensive philosophies, star players, strengths/weaknesses, etc. I don't know a thing about them.
Mayfield big time
Mayfield will win this one.
Hide the women and children, Cards early and often! Beechies next then we are gonna go wabbit hunting!
mysonis55 Wrote:I believe if anyone checks, Mayfield has played more teams that are still alive in the playoffs than anyone in 2a.

McCracken in 6a (beat Cards by 10)
Madisonville NH in 4a (lost to the Cards)
Paducah Tilghman in 3a ( lost to the Cards)

Lausanne Collegiate is still playing, as well. They’re in semifinals in the DIi AA division in Tn.. Currently 8-4 after starting the season 0-3.
KYHSFBFan Wrote:Lausanne Collegiate is still playing, as well. They’re in semifinals in the DIi AA division in Tn.. Currently 8-4 after starting the season 0-3.

I felt like they had the talent to make a run late in the year.
Mayfield by 30
63-14 Mayfield
Careful Old Card Fan, talk like that and they will be calling you arrogant. Because apparently we can’t win that big in rounds 3 and 4.
I said 48-24 last week
I know I should probably start a new thread, but I would like to take this time to congratulate Kade Neely Who verbally committed to the University of Louisville as a preferred walk on
Neely, is deceptive in his ability to get open and run with speed after the catch.
Mayfield with a running clock before the half.

Mayfield 56
Edmonson Co. 7
I think Neely is quicker off the snap than most people or defenders give him, He already has a step once you figure out he’s open and then his yards after the catch is off the charts
Okay, I’m gonna try to share some stats to keep this interesting. I will do them in a series of posts.

Mayfield is #3 in 2a in scoring.
Mayfield is #2 in 2a in scoring margin.
Mayfield is #6 in 2a in defense.
Mayfield is #2 in 2a in team passing.

Edmonson is #8 in 2a in team passing defense.
Edmonson is #11 in 2a in defense.
Edmonson is #17 in 2a in scoring margin.
Edmonson is #20 in 2a in scoring.
Mayfield’s kicker is #28 in scoring for 2a with 80 points.
Mayfield’s kicker is #1 in 2a for PAT’s.
Mayfield’s kicker is #3 in 2a for FG’s.

Edmonson’s kicker is #5 in 2a for FG’s.
Mayfield is #9 in 2a for team rushing.

Edmonson is #23 in 2a for team rushing.
This should be a easy game for mayfield I look forward to next weeks game mayfield vs beechwood just for the history of two teams playing
Mayfield’s qb is #3 in 2a with 3134 yards and 43 TD’s.

Edmonson’s qb is #14 in 2a with 1113 yards and 13 TD’s.
Mayfield’s has 4 receivers in top 30 in 2a.
#7 with 1042 yards and 16 TD’s
#15 with 682 yards and 10 TD’s
#18 with 632 yards and 10 TD’s
#29 with 462 yards and 4 TD’s

Edmonson has no receivers in top 30.
Edmonson has #3 player in tackles for 2a
Edmonson has #17 player in sacks for 2a
Edmonson has #7 player in fumbles for defense in 2a
Edmonson has #12 player in 2a for int’s

Mayfield has nothing listed for defensive stats as they don’t report defense stats for players.
Pages: 1 2