Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Edmonson County @ Mayfield 11-22-19
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Attaboy 55
Bored.
As of this Wed. morning the local forecast calls for rain overnight Thurs and into Fri ending around noon
I hope the cards come to play Friday and don’t get munsond at home lol
I have heard many rumors and predictions I gave a few myself, at the end of the day Edmonson County has nothing to lose, I promise you they will play to the best of their ability, with that said Mayfield should do the same it’s playoff time remember the year we had rough start, folks putting for sale sign in coaches yards and they went on to win state. Let that brew for a little while
Looking at the weather, this is going to be close to a replay of 2015 when we played OC in regionals in the rain and followed that up the next week with DeSales here in the rain.
recent check shows rain in speeding up and should be clear of deep western KY by noonish
I hope so. Rain and wet conditions doesn’t favor a team like Mayfield, who likes to spread the field, although, I really think there run game is underrated. Galbreath, Halliburton and Jackson are a nice running combo that doesn’t get the props they deserve sometimes because of how good that air attack is.
Don't forget that Neely is pretty darn good in that backfield as well.
Kitty cat massacre.
Wait a minute, I hope that new federal law doesn't apply. I don't want the Cards to catch felony charges for abusing kitty cats tonight.
There was a time about 9 years ago when Edmonson County in 3A had some players who were very physical and brutally strong and capable of mixing it up with anybody. Playing them was a battle you had to win with speed because you would not win it on strength alone.
mysonis55 Wrote:Kitty cat massacre.

Here kitty, kitty.. :dangcompu
Mayfield 22 Edmonson 0 mid 1st qtr
Mayfield 29-0 1:39 left in the 1st
35-0 with 1 minute left in 1st qtr
37 nothing Cards late 1st. Let’s start the clock and let it run
This game over before my hot chocolate got cold
Pages: 1 2