Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Bluegrass Rivals Class 3A Rankings 10-21
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
1. DeSales
2. Bell County
3. Belfry
4. Ashland
5. Glasgow
6. Christian Academy Louisville
7. Elizabethtown
8. Paducah Tighman
9. Mercer County
10. Bardstown

The Bluegrass Rivals Rankings Committee is made up of members selected from this site.
I like the 10 teams that are in, but, I think CAL should be lower. Yes, they gave Desales a challenge, but, that's one of those rival games where both teams are going to go all out. Not surprising that it was a tough close game. But, they haven't been very good in several other games. I'd have Mercer a little higher & drop Tilghman to 9-10..
Westside Wrote:1. DeSales
2. Bell County
3. Belfry
4. Ashland
5. Glasgow
7. Elizabethtown
8. Paducah Tighman
9. Mercer County
10. Bardstown

The Bluegrass Rivals Rankings Committee is made up of members selected from this site.

Maybe if Mercer could beat Cal and Desales they could move to 8th place. LOL
No reason for Mercer county not to be top 5. They beat CAL. Are 7-1. Only lost to Boyle and we know that’s not a bad thing
UCfan1 Wrote:No reason for Mercer county not to be top 5. They beat CAL. Are 7-1. Only lost to Boyle and we know that’s not a bad thing

Guess what I had Mercer at #5 past 3 weeks :truestory:
I think CAL was missing some parts when they played Mercer.
I’d put PT at 10 and bump the others up, and I can’t see how a 1 TD loss knocks Russell from the poll, but 3A is just hard this year.
2. Bell County
3. Belfry
4. Ashland
5. Glasgow
7. Elizabethtown
8. Paducah Tighman
9. Mercer County
10. Bardstown

Looks good to me, for now.
2. Bell County
3. Belfry
4. Ashland
5. Glasgow
7. Elizabethtown
8. Paducah Tighman
9. Mercer County
10. Bardstown

If Ashland is #4 the Russell is #4a
mysonis55 Wrote:I think CAL was missing some parts when they played Mercer.

I have heard this several times and I have asked the people that have posted this several times but no one has been able to give a specific name. I know Braeden Babin was out. I do know they had every one of their skill guys. John Young played both ways. If you know who these mythical players were that were out when they played Mercer please let us know. Otherwise it just seems like an easy way to discredit the win with throwing out the general excuse of players being out but not being able to back it up with specific players.
UK1 Wrote:I have heard this several times and I have asked the people that have posted this several times but no one has been able to give a specific name. I know Braeden Babin was out. I do know they had every one of their skill guys. John Young played both ways. If you know who these mythical players were that were out when they played Mercer please let us know. Otherwise it just seems like an easy way to discredit the win with throwing out the general excuse of players being out but not being able to back it up with specific players.

They were missing defensive starters Babin, and Will Minrath.
Looks pretty good
t-cats Wrote:looks pretty good

😂😂😂
Babin is their all everything. They don’t have the skill positions to do without him this year.
mysonis55 Wrote:Babin is their all everything. They don’t have the skill positions to do without him this year.

You do understand that Brandt Babin is their running back. He was leading rusher in the state championship game last year and he played against Mercer this year and ran for under 50 yards. We are taking about his brother Braeden. Braeden is not a skill guy and primarily plays defense. He is the one that didn’t play against Mercer. You want to back up and punt yet?
UK1 Wrote:You do understand that Brandt Babin is their running back. He was leading rusher in the state championship game last year and he played against Mercer this year and ran for under 50 yards. We are taking about his brother Braeden. Braeden is not a skill guy and primarily plays defense. He is the one that didn’t play against Mercer. You want to back up and punt yet?

No, Mercer Co will do lots of that Friday.
mysonis55 Wrote:No, Mercer Co will do lots of that Friday.

The response I expected when your whole argument was based on the wrong player.
Bardstown is flying under the radar in 3A. That team will be a very difficult test in the playoffs.
Wondering if Ashland is going to make a run this year. Haven’t seen a game this year. But talk around town they could be a threat. What do y’all think....??
2. Bell County
3. Belfry
4. Ashland
5. Glasgow
7. Elizabethtown
8. Paducah Tighman
9. Mercer County
10. Bardstown

Russell deserves to be in the top 10 somewhere
This is another RPI killer for Bell week. Dropped to 2nd this week and possibly 3rd. Not their fault for winning, but this district has killed them. Bell has to play a Corbin or a competitive team in a higher class that will win games next year. That’s the only way it can help them. Knox (1-7) Collins and other larger schools help with it, but their record and opponents makes up for weak district.
No respect for Mercer Co and that's disappointing but typical considering where it's coming from.
UK1 Wrote:You do understand that Brandt Babin is their running back. He was leading rusher in the state championship game last year and he played against Mercer this year and ran for under 50 yards. We are taking about his brother Braeden. Braeden is not a skill guy and primarily plays defense. He is the one that didn’t play against Mercer. You want to back up and punt yet?

Confusednicker::Clap::Clap:
T-CATS Wrote:Looks pretty good
Bell County at 8 :hilarious:
UK1 Wrote:The response I expected when your whole argument was based on the wrong player.

nice to see roasted bird for breakfast.
BellCo18 Wrote:😂😂😂

I agree. lol
Buffs19 Wrote:Bardstown is flying under the radar in 3A. That team will be a very difficult test in the playoffs.

overrated.
Beano95 Wrote:Wondering if Ashland is going to make a run this year. Haven’t seen a game this year. But talk around town they could be a threat. What do y’all think....??
I think Blake Hester is a special back and Workman kid is just a wildman on defense. With that said..I think Russell finishes the game next go round. Let’s see...we have em holed up on their own 2 yd. line..2nd and 18...3 minutes left in game. Let’s put the safeties up about 5 yds off the line of scrimmage and leave the whole middle of the field open for the post pattern. Christmas comes early sometimes...
M&G Wrote:I think Blake Hester is a special back and Workman kid is just a wildman on defense. With that said..I think Russell finishes the game next go round. Let’s see...we have em holed up on their own 2 yd. line..2nd and 18...3 minutes left in game. Let’s put the safeties up about 5 yds off the line of scrimmage and leave the whole middle of the field open for the post pattern. Christmas comes early sometimes...

Don't believe Russell has enough offensive fire power to beat Ashland.
Beano95 Wrote:Wondering if Ashland is going to make a run this year. Haven’t seen a game this year. But talk around town they could be a threat. What do y’all think....??
Hope they can. Think there's 6-8 legit 3A title contenders. RPI and home field along with matchups and injuries going to decide who makes it too Kroger!!
Pages: 1 2