Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Bluegrass Rivals Class 3A Rankings 10-21
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I think Russell or Ashland can make a legitimate run at the 3A title this year. These are 2 really good teams that are separated by very little. The next game between them will probably come down to a couple of key coaching decisions as well.
nekysportsfan Wrote:I think Russell or Ashland can make a legitimate run at the 3A title this year. These are 2 really good teams that are separated by very little. The next game between them will probably come down to a couple of key coaching decisions as well.

I don’t think either can be discounted.....especially if that 3rd round game would be at either one’s respective home field. Obviously only one is getting past the 2’nd round ....so that game should be a doozy.
3A is wide open. Lots of pretty good teams.

1. Desales
  2. Ashland
  3. Bell
  4. Belfry
  5. Mercer
  6. CAL
  7. Russell
  8. Tilghman
  9. Elizabethtown
  10. Glasgow
Bell just needs to keep winning. It has been a fun year!
S
ArJay Wrote:Bell just needs to keep winning. It has been a fun year!

Bell County hasn't had to show their hand all year, and might not have to until the third round of the playoffs.
pjdoug Wrote:S

Bell County hasn't had to show their hand all year, and might not have to until the third round of the playoffs.

That's not always a good thing. If you've kept things close to the vest it can be hard to open up the playbook and execute it for the first time when you're playing real competition. You can't simulate it in practice against your JVs.
Walt Longmire Wrote:That's not always a good thing. If you've kept things close to the vest it can be hard to open up the playbook and execute it for the first time when you're playing real competition. You can't simulate it in practice against your JVs.

Their experienced coaching staff probably knows how to handle the situation?
Pages: 1 2