Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Bluegrass Rivals NFL Fantasy Football League
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Figured I would go and get one going so everyone can get in on time.

http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/league/bgr
League id#: 239004
league password: bgr
Autopick? Not fun.
Ill go back and set it for a live draft what date should i set it for
Does this cost anything to sign up?
if ya go to 20 teams, ill get in. i think sunday nites around 8 or 9 are usually good times for most people. by the way, espn has a better setup for free leagues than yahoo. has message board and chat room and some other stuff that yahoo doesnt. jus thought ya mite wanna check it out!! good luck
I will join if there is a draft.
Well I think im going to join up.
And I say our team names should be our BGR names..What does everyone else think?
20 teams is way too many- not everyone would even have two starting backs to put on their team, and on bye weeks, some teams would have no starting backs. Same with quarterbacks.
im in for sure
Also only four points for a passing TD is kind of bootleg
I'm in...and are we sticking with that draft date?
BFritz Wrote:20 teams is way too many- not everyone would even have two starting backs to put on their team, and on bye weeks, some teams would have no starting backs. Same with quarterbacks.

arent there 32 NFL teams? ive always thought it was lot more fun the more realistic it is. how many NFL teams have a STAR running back AND star QB? not too many.
have fun and good luck to all of ya.
:football:
Alright, I'm joined up...I'll sticky this thread as well.

When is the draft?
Your live online draft is set for Thu Aug 9 7:00pm EDT

Be there.
Now come on guys the thing says the league is full!!!
does the espn one hold more ppl
yeah, it goes to 20 teams, with divisions and such if ya want.
Well guys im going to switch it over to espn
I prefer Yahoo, but that's just me.
Just realized the draft August 9th is bad, it's the first preseason game.
Everyone ready for the draft tonight?
Nice to see no one showed up for this draft but me.
I can't believe I forgot about this. I never miss a draft. I thought it was at 8 for some reason, and now my team is a joke.
Mine is pretty good.
ComeFlyWithMe Wrote:Mine is pretty good.

It's ok, you should have done a lot better with nobody there. Henry is motivated to have a huge year so that could be big for you.
And the more I look at my team the more pleasantly surprised I am. Setting the pre-rankings always pays off in the end.
alfus21 Wrote:It's ok, you should have done a lot better with nobody there. Henry is motivated to have a huge year so that could be big for you.

You can't do better when all the other people did was take the best players in order. If people were there, LJ would have dropped farther cause of possible holdout, Chad wouldn't have been drafted that high because Housh gets better numbers, so yeah I did good, top defense, most explosive QB, a standout system runner in Henry, Housh and Vincent Jackson, and Own Daniels, is Matt Shaubs TE, Matt Shaub helped Heath Miller brake all those TE records at Virginia, so yeah, he loves going to the TE, and Owen will have a big year.
ComeFlyWithMe Wrote:You can't do better when all the other people did was take the best players in order. If people were there, LJ would have dropped farther cause of possible holdout, Chad wouldn't have been drafted that high because Housh gets better numbers, so yeah I did good, top defense, most explosive QB, a standout system runner in Henry, Housh and Vincent Jackson, and Own Daniels, is Matt Shaubs TE, Matt Shaub helped Heath Miller brake all those TE records at Virginia, so yeah, he loves going to the TE, and Owen will have a big year.

I think there are several better QB options and just because he is explosive doesn't mean he's the best fantasy QB. He had more interceptions than passing TD's, and several QB's will be better in the fantasy world.

Henry is tough, and Addai is pretty good. I think Norwood will come up big for you late in the season.

Houshmandzadeh is good, but your other two WR's are big question marks...What has Vincent Jackson done to be considered a dangerous option at WR?

I could name about 20 TE's better than Owen Daniels, and apparently so can this guy..
http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news;_ylt=Am...&type=lgns

Your team is ok, but don't flatter yourself. It looks like it will be a good league, because no team really stands out above any others.
ComeFlyWithMe Wrote:Nice to see no one showed up for this draft but me.

I was there and so were a few others. i am pleased with my team as well.
Pages: 1 2