Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Powell County at Corbin 11/9
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
The previous thread was closed due to being off topic and other things. This thread will be closely watched if it gets out of hand like the previous thread, punishment will be handed down!
Go Powell
^^^^Hounds by a bunch^^^^^
Like I said on the other one, Powell has won 17 out of the last 20. They’re a good team but I think their record is misleading. Hounds shouldn’t have any problem moving the ball in the air or on the ground. And our defense, well they’re are averaging right under 11 points allowed per game. Take away the MF game and it’s a little less than 7. So I don’t see them outside of a crazy game putting up more than 7 on our varsity. Several players that weren’t 100% before should be getting close to being back. All in all shaping up to be in good playoff form. I’d like to see us more than anything in this game: A) execute! Win our one on one battles at EVERY spot. No missed assignments, WRs running crisp routes etc. B) limit penalties. We done a great job last week. I think we only had four with the varsity. C) Get In, get out! Take care of business early and often. Put the game away before the half and get ready for a physical game next week! No offense to P.C., they’ve had a great season, but they just aren’t on the level Corbin is playing at, so sometimes in games like these you’re really playing yourself to get better. Good luck.

Oh yea!! I’d like to see a dry freaking field for once. Done with this rain☔️!! Doubt it’ll happen and the field still looks great compared to most others. But still, we haven’t had to many dry games I can think of.
2face Wrote:Go Powell

Go Hounds!
Go pjdoug!!!
Granny Bear Wrote:Go pjdoug!!!

Thank ye.
I don’t remember my Prediction :pondering: I LIKE BEER and I LIKE BLUE WAVE

:Cheerlead
64SUR Wrote:I don’t remember my Prediction :pondering: I LIKE BEER and I LIKE BLUE WAVE

Hounds by 90 I think. And as long as its not blue wave the affiliation hahah. Anyone looked at the forecast for Friday? I don’t trust my phone anymore.
64SUR Wrote:I don’t remember my Prediction :pondering: I LIKE BEER and I LIKE BLUE WAVE

You can worsh your blues away.
Hound05 Wrote:Hounds by 90 I think. And as long as its not blue wave the affiliation hahah. Anyone looked at the forecast for Friday? I don’t trust my phone anymore.

49 / 28 Rain.
pjdoug Wrote:49 / 28 Rain.

I knew you had to have short legs 28 :biglmao:
Corbin will win this game easy but 64SUR the only blue wave tonight is Kentucky blue over that ugly Duke blue
64SUR Wrote:I knew you had to have short legs 28 :biglmao:

Confusednicker:
patriot1 Wrote:corbin will win this game easy but 64sur the only blue wave tonight is kentucky blue over that ugly duke blue

go cats!
pjdoug Wrote:go cats!

Hmmmm.... I honestly figured you for a Louisville fan. At least duke hahaha
The Hounds should have no trouble with Powell this year. But it is the second round of the playoffs and anything can happen. With that said:

Corbin 49
Powell 17
Corbin is definitely a powerhouse and the heavy favored in this game but don't underestimate the Pirates, they are hungry for more. Powell will be bringing their A-Game... believe that.
Pirates pull off a shocker by couple.
#GoPirates
Redbeard Wrote:Corbin is definitely a powerhouse and the heavy favored in this game but don't underestimate the Pirates, they are hungry for more. Powell will be bringing their A-Game... believe that.
#GoPirates

I believe even with their A game, the weak schedule the pirates have played wouldn’t prepare them for this game. They have some really skilled players. But they haven’t faced a team with the speed, strength, and depth the Redhounds have played. Not to mention skill.
Hound05 Wrote:I believe even with their A game, the weak schedule the pirates have played wouldn’t prepare them for this game. They have some really skilled players. But they haven’t faced a team with the speed, strength, and depth the Redhounds have played. Not to mention skill.

Yeah you have said that about 10,000 times
We know the pound puppies are God to you people
Guess we will find out Friday Night Hound05.
Corbin 49
Powell 14
Hound05 Wrote:Hmmmm.... I honestly figured you for a Louisville fan. At least duke hahaha

I was trying to like you :ChairHit::ChairHit::ChairHit::ChairHit::ChairHit::ChairHit::ChairHit::rage::gtfo:
Redbeard Wrote:Corbin is definitely a powerhouse and the heavy favored in this game but don't underestimate the Pirates, they are hungry for more. Powell will be bringing their A-Game... believe that.
#GoPirates

The Pirates are going to get their hind ends smoked thoroughly.
2face Wrote:Yeah you have said that about 10,000 times
We know the pound puppies are God to you people

Not even gonna entertain you. But you’re more than welcome to copy and paste thar I’ve said that to validate your point for once. Goodnight troll.
pjdoug Wrote:I was trying to like you :ChairHit::ChairHit::ChairHit::ChairHit::ChairHit::ChairHit::ChairHit::rage::gtfo:

I’m just kidding. I figured you as a Cayut fan. But i wouldn’t put it past ya betting on The Russian over rocky hahah. You know our tent will be open Friday with a Hound shirt your size waiting on ya.
Hounds by 60
Hound05 Wrote:I’m just kidding. I figured you as a Cayut fan. But i wouldn’t put it past ya betting on The Russian over rocky hahah. You know our tent will be open Friday with a Hound shirt your size waiting on ya.

I was cheering for Rocky from start to finish. I don't want no shirt with a dawg on it.
BellCo18 Wrote:Hounds by 60

Confusednicker:
pjdoug Wrote:I was cheering for Rocky from start to finish. I don't want no shirt with a dawg on it.

So you’re saying your coming you just won’t wear the shirt. I’ll accept that haha. 530pm.
Pages: 1 2 3 4