Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Powell County at Corbin 11/9
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
2face Wrote:Your right, corbin has too many players. reminds me of the Marines Recruiting office when they give you a bonus for coming.

You're ?
Powell has improved over the past couple of years, but Corbin rolls easily in this one.

Corbin 49
Powell 10
pjdoug Wrote:You're ?

Still hasn’t figured that one out.
Boyyyyyyyyys it’s awful wet and cold in Corbin right now.
2face Wrote:I hope it rains and pours and is ice cold tomorrow night.
Go Powell.
I hope the minutes on your Obama-Phone run out.
jamesdeane Wrote:I hope the minutes on your Obama-Phone run out.

They wont run out because its peoplel like yo who keep paying them to give me min.
[Image: DownrightUnsteadyHind-size_restricted.gif] [Image: 2m4vmj.gif]Looky here twofacey baby! Ole Fatpat got a feeling you been testing the skunk weed like ole Ricky or you need a hug brutha! Ole Fatpat all about the love bruh! Looky Hound05 and the gang be tearing Powell apart like ole Fatpat in a buffet and thats wide freaking open baby! JPC use to say if you cant beat em join em! Corbys semi pro team will put a a#@ whipping on Powell and just sit back and enjoy the concessions baby! Hound05 brutha dont be surprised if you dont hear a war cry like no other from the bleachers baby! Entourage may hit this game and come in Ric Flair style boi! Ole Fatpat is pumped like a mutha for this one! #warningcorbyiscominginhot #bringumbrellasandcorbyfightsong #overbeforeitstarts More mash taters please!!!
Hound05 Wrote:Boyyyyyyyyys it’s awful wet and cold in Corbin right now.

Good, i hope it ruins the crowd experience.
Hound05 Wrote:Still hasn’t figured that one out.

probably never will.
fatpatfan Wrote:[Image: DownrightUnsteadyHind-size_restricted.gif] [Image: 2m4vmj.gif]Looky here twofacey baby! Ole Fatpat got a feeling you been testing the skunk weed like ole Ricky or you need a hug brutha! Ole Fatpat all about the love bruh! Looky Hound05 and the gang be tearing Powell apart like ole Fatpat in a buffet and thats wide freaking open baby! JPC use to say if you cant beat em join em! Corbys semi pro team will put a a#@ whipping on Powell and just sit back and enjoy the concessions baby! Hound05 brutha dont be surprised if you dont hear a war cry like no other from the bleachers baby! Entourage may hit this game and come in Ric Flair style boi! Ole Fatpat is pumped like a mutha for this one! #warningcorbyiscominginhot #bringumbrellasandcorbyfightsong #overbeforeitstarts More mash taters please!!!

:biglmao:
Hound05 Wrote:Boyyyyyyyyys it’s awful wet and cold in Corbin right now.
I have a rain coat. Now I just need some barbecue.
pjdoug Wrote:I have a rain coat. Now I just need some barbecue.

Me too
fatpatfan Wrote:[Image: DownrightUnsteadyHind-size_restricted.gif] [Image: 2m4vmj.gif]Looky here twofacey baby! Ole Fatpat got a feeling you been testing the skunk weed like ole Ricky or you need a hug brutha! Ole Fatpat all about the love bruh! Looky Hound05 and the gang be tearing Powell apart like ole Fatpat in a buffet and thats wide freaking open baby! JPC use to say if you cant beat em join em! Corbys semi pro team will put a a#@ whipping on Powell and just sit back and enjoy the concessions baby! Hound05 brutha dont be surprised if you dont hear a war cry like no other from the bleachers baby! Entourage may hit this game and come in Ric Flair style boi! Ole Fatpat is pumped like a mutha for this one! #warningcorbyiscominginhot #bringumbrellasandcorbyfightsong #overbeforeitstarts More mash taters please!!!

Hahah. I will be anxiously waiting for ya brother! Stop by bubbys BBQ and get ya some of them mash taters so you’ll have plenty of energy. It’s gonna be a cold one
2face Wrote:Good, i hope it ruins the crowd experience.

What would it matter you won’t be there. You hate Corbin remember?? But for all the hate you claim to have. You sure are obsessed with us haha.
Hound05 Wrote:Hahah. I will be anxiously waiting for ya brother! Stop by bubbys BBQ and get ya some of them mash taters so you’ll have plenty of energy. It’s gonna be a cold one

I'm ready for some Bubby's .Will FatPat be there?
Powell County fans are in for big surprise if they think they have any chance of winning this game. I would not be surprised to Corbin keep them off the scoreboard.

Corbin - 56

Powell County - 7
2face Wrote:Good, i hope it ruins the crowd experience.

I hope it causes your tongue to stick on the next window it hits!!
Unfortunately as it has been for all poco teams that make it to the playoffs numbers and talent catches up to them as Corbin will quickly run away with this.
Good luck to the hounds tonight and I wish you guys would get rid of the pest that’s learning how to get on all the threads now. Hope for an injury free game for both teams.
jamesdeane Wrote:I hope the minutes on your Obama-Phone run out.

Omg I just noticed this. Best no face comeback yet. This is great lol. I have laughed so hard my ribs are sore.
2face is the best recruiting tool Corbin could possibly have. Parents observing these threads and seeing his level of intelligence are probably going straight to Lynn Camp to pull their kids out.
This game reminds me of a fine crafted Rolex... rolling clock by mid 2nd qt.
HOFER Wrote:2face is the best recruiting tool Corbin could possibly have. Parents observing these threads and seeing his level of intelligence are probably going straight to Lynn Camp to pull their kids out.

Not to mention the “supposed” job we gave his dad at CSX. Heck, I hope PCs players are watching. They might not get back on the bus
Pages: 1 2 3 4